Username: Password:

Author Topic: join my posse on the 360  (Read 850 times)

Offline unarmedxsmile

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
join my posse on the 360
« on: May 11, 2010, 05:34:38 PM »
my posse is gonna be on the 360 , the name is gonna be the bubble blowers posse , im thinking were gonna have our hideout in the mountains! , im also thinking were gonna be ruthless bandits , or good nice marshals , but i might change my mind later ,  my gt is UNARMEDxSMILE , and my friends gt is BukaTronic , message me here or on the 360 if you want in.[/font]

Offline Jay

• Forum Badassâ„¢
    • View Profile
    • http://twitter.com/sickojay
    • Awards
RE: join my posse on the 360
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 05:36:43 PM »
I'm on PS3, but best of luck with your posse! :D But this is in the wrong section.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 06:18:18 PM by Jay »
PSN: SickoJay :: Feel free to add me! Yeehaww! :cowboy:

Offline kaiserkellar

• Retired Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
Welcome to the forums.

This section is intended for introductions, thus the name; it's not intended for recruitment.

If you're seriously considering starting a multiplayer posse, I recommend you head over to the posse recruitment section and post a thread there. You're much more likely to come across like minded individuals that would be interested in joining your gang there than you are here.

Offline Baxter

• Legends are Overated
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 06:36:12 PM »
Quote from: 'kaiserkellar' pid='18389' dateline='1273615011'

Welcome to the forums.

This section is intended for introductions, thus the name; it's not intended for recruitment.

If you're seriously considering starting a multiplayer posse, I recommend you head over to the posse recruitment section and post a thread there. You're much more likely to come across like minded individuals that would be interested in joining your gang there than you are here.

what he said...and welcome :)

Offline unarmedxsmile

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 07:59:11 PM »
HEY SORRY GUYS IM A LITTLE NEW TO FORUMS BUT I THINK I  GET IT NOW , SO ANYONE WANNA BE IN MY POSSE!