Username: Password:

Author Topic: How are we doing?  (Read 77422 times)

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1547
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
Re: How are we doing?
« Reply #920 on: September 14, 2017, 01:16:48 AM »

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How are we doing?
« Reply #921 on: September 14, 2017, 09:37:01 AM »
Glory is a myth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #922 on: October 09, 2017, 05:08:00 PM »
I bored....... entertain me

Offline Ucah8er

• Won't let the sun go down on me
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2555
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #923 on: October 29, 2017, 12:06:38 PM »
We are still in limbo

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1137
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #924 on: February 01, 2018, 12:47:23 PM »
Time to change the forum banner.....again. Hopefully this is THE date this time. LOL!

Offline Beholla_220

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 200
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #925 on: February 01, 2018, 01:53:20 PM »
They can't delay it again, can they? I'm just going to say no. Well at least we have a specific day...and more info soon like you said in other thread Mrs. Marston.

:p

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 816
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #926 on: February 01, 2018, 08:39:27 PM »
They can't delay it again, can they? I'm just going to say no. Well at least we have a specific day...and more info soon like you said in other thread Mrs. Marston.

Can they? Well yes, its Rockstar Games. Delays are not ever out of the question. But once there is a confirmed date its much more likely they will stick to it. Especially as once you've got a date there are retailers and PR people starting to roll out preorders and signage etc. I think the game must be in such a state that they are confident that date will release date for sure.

Also, banner will be changed when I get home.

Offline Beholla_220

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 200
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #927 on: February 02, 2018, 11:21:00 AM »

Can they? Well yes, its Rockstar Games. Delays are not ever out of the question. But once there is a confirmed date its much more likely they will stick to it. Especially as once you've got a date there are retailers and PR people starting to roll out preorders and signage etc. I think the game must be in such a state that they are confident that date will release date for sure.

I'm just being hopeful. But yah you can never tell with R*, i'm honestly kind of glad they're delaying it again instead of releasing an unfinished product. So it is :) in its own way.

Maybe they're adding a quick glitch menu so that everyone will have access this go around. But seriously hope they'll work out a lot of the bugs before release, or at least the game-breaking ones.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:27:30 AM by Beholla_220 »

:p

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #928 on: February 02, 2018, 07:24:24 PM »

I'm just being hopeful. But yah you can never tell with R*, i'm honestly kind of glad they're delaying it again instead of releasing an unfinished product. So it is :) in its own way.

Maybe they're adding a quick glitch menu so that everyone will have access this go around. But seriously hope they'll work out a lot of the bugs before release, or at least the game-breaking ones.

Just going by how GTAV has played out I'm sure there will still be some issues with hackers and such. But it appears the actual servers will be more stable and it won't become the experience that Red Dead Redemption's Online mode has been over the years.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #929 on: February 03, 2018, 10:54:55 PM »
This is their first major release since the success of GTA Online and its shark cards. I am sure RDR Online has full priority and we won't see the problems we saw in RDR, or even GTA Online.

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
How are we doing?
« Reply #930 on: February 04, 2018, 07:41:13 AM »
Shark cards are old currency...... we have dupes now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #931 on: May 26, 2018, 09:03:23 AM »
You are taking the piss...… forum management are abusing there power.

just because us meer mortals cant feck around with members personal pages.

You C**** better grow up

Offline silebyboy

• هذا هو في اللغة العربية
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 610
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #932 on: May 26, 2018, 09:55:32 AM »
What are you moaning about now Fergi?

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #933 on: May 26, 2018, 01:37:14 PM »
If something is the matter we can rectify it for you. Just let us know.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1137
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #934 on: May 26, 2018, 03:09:19 PM »
"meer mortals"?  Is that a new kind of meerkat?

Offline Registration

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1984
  • Awards Worst username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #935 on: August 14, 2018, 12:58:57 PM »
To give some genuine feedback, and I know I might seem like a bit of a prick, and I know some things are beyond control, but it’s incredibly disappointing as a user that for a moment as big as we had this week the forums are down, and what should be one of our biggest moments in the last while and should have increased activity has been wasted. All staff here deserve a huge amount of credit for keeping here alive, but it’s just disappointing to see an opportunity like that wasted.

Offline silebyboy

• هذا هو في اللغة العربية
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 610
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #936 on: August 14, 2018, 03:19:54 PM »
I agree completely, but on the other hand, without Kryten/Chalk digging into his own pocket to keep the place alive for goodness knows how long, this place would have died a long time ago and for that reason, I can’t criticise anyone (and I’m not suggesting you are by the way).

I noticed that the website formerly known as reddead.us, now known as reddead.net, is also down right now too. Are there any active RDR forums around nowadays?

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #937 on: August 14, 2018, 06:36:16 PM »
To give some genuine feedback, and I know I might seem like a bit of a prick, and I know some things are beyond control, but it’s incredibly disappointing as a user that for a moment as big as we had this week the forums are down, and what should be one of our biggest moments in the last while and should have increased activity has been wasted. All staff here deserve a huge amount of credit for keeping here alive, but it’s just disappointing to see an opportunity like that wasted.

I am thoroughly disappointed as well. Unfortunately the way the hosting fees work is that it uses my personal card to charge it to. So when there is an issue it can sometimes take a few days or so to resolve. I'm hopeful that if there is more traffic that some income can be generated by ad revenue or donations from forum members which I could funnel to the host via PayPal which would hopefully resolve problems, and therefore my personal CC would be more as a backup to that system, but alas it is what it is.

@silebyboy I'm not sure if the reddead.net is the new name for reddead.us or not. I thought that the guys over at GTAForums were going to try and acquire that domain to add to their GTANetwork family.

Offline Registration

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1984
  • Awards Worst username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #938 on: August 16, 2018, 07:59:31 AM »
I agree completely, but on the other hand, without Kryten/Chalk digging into his own pocket to keep the place alive for goodness knows how long, this place would have died a long time ago and for that reason, I can’t criticise anyone (and I’m not suggesting you are by the way).

I noticed that the website formerly known as reddead.us, now known as reddead.net, is also down right now too. Are there any active RDR forums around nowadays?
The most active place to discuss Red Dead seems to be the most active discussion of the game from what I’ve seen so far. The Red Dead subreddit is pretty active, but is filled with memes as opposed to actual discussion.
I wasn’t in the position to donate financially last time it was asked a few years ago cause I was too young for a job, but in the future I’d be happy to donate, provided that I’m donating to a forum that is active and not as it currently is, cause it sees like most discussion for the game has gone to other places. Not that I want to go to any other forum, and will probably won’t use any other place, but I don’t feel like I want to donate to a forum with as little activity that we currently have.

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5496
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #939 on: August 16, 2018, 10:03:14 AM »

The most active place to discuss Red Dead seems to be the most active discussion of the game from what I’ve seen so far. The Red Dead subreddit is pretty active, but is filled with memes as opposed to actual discussion.
I wasn’t in the position to donate financially last time it was asked a few years ago cause I was too young for a job, but in the future I’d be happy to donate, provided that I’m donating to a forum that is active and not as it currently is, cause it sees like most discussion for the game has gone to other places. Not that I want to go to any other forum, and will probably won’t use any other place, but I don’t feel like I want to donate to a forum with as little activity that we currently have.

But where else will we go to buy Indian passports?
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.