Username: Password:

Author Topic: [RRR] - Red River Resistance - [RRR]  (Read 7422 times)

Offline KidFromDaGun

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: RRR - Red River Resistance - now recruiting
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 08:25:49 PM »
Alright, I know I haven't been active on this site for a month, but please do not let that be a reason for me not to be accepted.

Name - Kid
  • Platform - PS3 only
  • PSN ID - KidFromDaGun
  • Timezone - Eastern Standard
  • Your previous posses - nope, been a lone wolf =]
  • Why did you choose to roll with us? - Ive been looking for a clan for quite some time and you guys seem great. I think the history behind the RRR quite interesting.
  • How can you contribute to the resistance? - I'm good with revolvers, Double Barrels, and the Carcano Rifle, I fight and I don't retreat. I can be active a lot, I play PS3 about every day.
  • What do you know about Table Tennis? - I know not to play with my Asian friend EVER again =D
  • Tell us about yourself. - not much, im just a kid from da gun. I really hope to be playing with you guys someday......Sooo i guess thats it

Offline SatanMan666

• The Last Thing You\'ll Never See
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 09:44:11 PM »
•Name- SatanMan666

•Platform- PS3

•PSN ID- ChaosReigns666

•Timezone- Eastern

•I was with a friends posse (small time) before he stopped playing. Now I am looking for someone to play with because most Free Roamers are hostile.

•Why did you choose to roll with us?- I enjoy the game and find your group to be intriguing. I enjoy history so I like posses that are based on an event or group from the period.

•How can you contribute to the resistance?- I am a fairly good player in the game, working to earn my way up to Legend 5. I am also qutie intellegent (if I sound like I am bragging, forgive me)... at least that is what my friends, teachers, and soon-to-be high school tell me.

•What do you know about Table Tennis?- I believe is a game like ping pong. I am not sure, but I assume it would be like ping pong except with tennis balls, on a replica of a tennis field.

•Tell us about yourself.- I am an intellegent thirteen year old (again, not meaning to brag) who loves the wild west. It is my favorite time period, and I already have a story in mind. I love Red Dead Revolver and Redemption. I would very much like to join your posse because I think that I could help spread the ideals of your foundation to others that are ignorant of it. Either that, or we could just kick back and have fun. Either one would be excellent in your company. I hope that you select me for your group. If not, thank you for reviewing my "resume" anyway.
If you don\'t attack me on free roam, I won\'t attack you... but I might go and randomly run around you. :angel:

PSN: ChaosReigns666 (if you try to add me write something in the message part :grin:

I hit Fifth Legend and completed Single Player 100%!

Offline Casteyn

• Administrator
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 4679
  • I deal in lead
  • Awards Most helpful member Most respected member Most Missed Member 2014
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clmphotography.net
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 10:17:07 AM »
Hey Kid! Thanks for the app! I've moved it to our private forums here -

http://www.reddead.net/forums/thread-kid

Go check it out! :)

Hey SatanMan! Thanks for your app, I have moved it here -

http://www.reddead.net/forums/thread-satanman

Check it out! :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:18:15 AM by Casteyn »

Offline Casteyn

• Administrator
  • Red River Resistance
  • I deal in lead
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2011, 11:21:29 AM »
[align=center]RECRUITMENT FOR THE PS3 IS NOW OPEN!![/align]

Please make sure to read the OP :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:23:01 AM by Casteyn »

Offline x1dEaD-bEaR1x

• Kreep
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2146
  • One Man Sleuth
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 02:47:29 PM »
  • Name - Mike
  • Platform(s) -PS3
  • PSN ID/XBL GT - x1dEaD-bEaR1x
  • Timezone - GMT
  • Your previous posses - Zero
  • Why did you choose to roll with us? - Wanted to join a posse thta sounded cool, plus i fed up hanging on my own.
  • How can you contribute to the resistance? - i like a challenge and like to play fair. Not done to much pvp though
  • What do you know about Table Tennis? -
  • Tell us about yourself. -

Offline Ucah8er

• Won't let the sun go down on me
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2555
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 03:54:08 PM »
Okay, thanks for applying! :)

let us review your app :)

Offline x1dEaD-bEaR1x

• Kreep
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2146
  • One Man Sleuth
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 03:56:36 PM »
sorry forgot these questions!
  • What do you know about Table Tennis? - m better at it then i first thought.
  • Tell us about yourself. - Im a sparky and play a lot of playstation when i finish nightshifts. Im pretty easy going but some times can be a bit competative, which isn't all that bad i suppose.

Offline Casteyn

• Administrator
  • Red River Resistance
  • I deal in lead
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »
Cool, deadbear, I'll add it to your app thread in our private forums. Make sure you visit there and post :)

Offline Dusty

• Young Gun
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 03:34:26 AM »
  • Name - Dusty
  • Platform - Ps3
  • PSN ID - snakemonke
  • Timezone - GMT
  • Your previous posses - None
  • Why did you choose to roll with us - mainly because Red Dead is dying out and less and less people are playing it but the ones who are left ride horses around you with high power pistols! You also seem like a nice bunch of people who enjoy red dead (like me).
  • How can you contribute to the resistance? - I'm up for anything, if someone feels like levelling up, I'll help them or whatever the situation may be!
  • What do you know about Table Tennis? - that it's like mini tennis, hence the name table tennis.
  • Tell us about yourself. - I'm very creative and happy 99% of the time, people say i give of a "happy vibe".

I know i haven't been a member for a month yet but im very active and i usually have this website up whenever i'm playing red dead!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:36:35 AM by Dusty »
Forgive me if I don\'t shake hands....

Offline Dodiat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 02:11:33 PM »
Name - Dodiat
Platform(s) - PS3
PSN ID/XBL GT - Dodiat (haha)
Timezone - EST (New York)
Your previous posses -None really. I'm a lone wanderer. (Yes, Fallout 3 reference intended.
Why did you choose to roll with us? - It looks large and big indeed.
How can you contribute to the resistance? - I can kill anyone if you give me a Bolt Action and an order. I will kill anyone for any reason. Ive taken on posses the size of about 8 people. To simplify, I'm a trained killer.
What do you know about Table Tennis? - Dont know enough to say. I never play. (Hehe. Rhyme.) All I Know is that you play to 21.
Tell us about yourself. - Im 14, Im off for summer, and I love this game. Im a low rank because my old playstation got the yellow light of death. Now I got a new one, but havent played too much. Now Im on it again, and I'm better than ever! Test my skills, and you'll see im no fool when it comes to this game. Im on all day. Im no good at sniping. My best weapons are a double action, (god I cannot tell you how obnoxious people who only use the High Power are), A Bolt Action, and Dynamite.

Please consider me, I can be a valuable asset to your, (and hopefully it will be) OUR posse

Killer,
Chriz
Enjoy your stay.

Offline Ucah8er

• Red River Resistance
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 02:04:15 PM »
Bump! alright guys, thanks for applying but you haven't been here for long enough, not sure if we can review your apps now :-/

Please go to our private forums and post around so we get to know you and make sure to add some of us on PSN :D

http://www.reddead.net/forums/forum-red-river-resistance
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:07:27 PM by Ucah8er »

Offline pieisgood249

• Chief Pie Guy
  • Pie for all of motherland, the rest to the wealthy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 06:28:11 PM »
Name - Pie
Platform(s) - PS3
PSN ID/XBL GT - pieisgood249
Timezone - Pacific Time
Your previous posses - None, been on my lonesome for a long time.
Why did you choose to roll with us? - I chose to apply because I want some peeps to hang out with and just have some plain old fun with.
How can you contribute to the resistance? - I kill what I shoot. Or maybe it was the other way around.
What do you know about Table Tennis? - 2 players. One table. One ball. They hit it back and forth. Don't got a table? Play regular old tennis. Nuff' said.
Tell us about yourself. - not much to say bout' myself. Came from the Philippines then lived in Australia for a while then moved back THEN came here. Yeah we moved a lot. Now I'm in California livin' a simple life. I stand 5'10'' at 13 years old. Gunna be in 8th grade soon. My friends love me for my personality and somewhat funnyness(?) I'm a little bit on the nerd side. I love games and movies and hope to learn film later on. Need I say more?

Offline deejay904

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2011, 01:15:19 AM »
  • Name -Dj
  • Platform(s) - ps3
  • PSN ID/XBL GT -DeeJay904
  • Timezone - east. standard
  • Your previous posses -none
  • Why did you choose to roll with us? - gang looks very active
  • How can you contribute to the resistance? - very tactical, cover shooter
  • What do you know about Table Tennis? - not that much
  • Tell us about yourself. - big red dead finatic

Offline Dusty

• Young Gun
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2011, 04:23:21 AM »
Quote from: 'Dusty' pid='438149' dateline='1311233666'

• Name - Dusty
  • Platform - Ps3
  • PSN ID - snakemonke
  • Timezone - GMT
  • Your previous posses - None
  • Why did you choose to roll with us - mainly because Red Dead is dying out and less and less people are playing it but the ones who are left ride horses around you with high power pistols! You also seem like a nice bunch of people who enjoy red dead (like me).
  • How can you contribute to the resistance? - I'm up for anything, if someone feels like levelling up, I'll help them or whatever the situation may be!
  • What do you know about Table Tennis? - that it's like mini tennis, hence the name table tennis.
  • Tell us about yourself. - I'm very creative and happy 99% of the time, people say i give of a "happy vibe".

I know i haven't been a member for a month yet but im very active and i usually have this website up whenever i'm playing red dead!

Forgive me but i'm not interested any more i've founded a posse better suited to me, no hate!
Forgive me if I don\'t shake hands....

Offline Ucah8er

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2011, 02:44:59 PM »
@ Pieisgood and Deejay, Please Stick around on the forums untill you've been here for a month and then see if you wanna re apply :)

@ Dusty, Okay. You did not match the one month limit anyway. Good luck!

Offline MuertosRojos

• Liked: 1002
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 03:24:50 PM »
•Name - mortuus-luna
 •Platform(s) - PS3
 •PSN ID/XBL GT - MuertosRojos
 •Timezone - English time
 •Your previous posses - nope i've never had another posse, it's gets a bit lonely being a lone ranger
 •Why did you choose to roll with us? - i've been on the forums for about a couple of months and you seem like a friendly bunch off people and im hoping to join a clan that plays regularly and has a fun time :)
 •How can you contribute to the resistance? - if anyone needs help i'd be glad to help them, anything i can do for the resistance i'll do or die trying (until i respawn)
 •What do you know about Table Tennis? - im okay at it but im no Forrest Gump, i haven't played it that much but it can be an angry sport, i played against someone once and i beat them so they threw the table tennis table, oh and the chinese are very good at it :)
 •Tell us about yourself. - Well im 18, I live In south East London and I have about 4 weeks left to go until i start university, sometimes I can be a bit quiet but then sometimes i'm not, I'm a big R* games fan, I don't shoot first in free roam, I play Red dead about 4 nights a week oh and i had the pleasure of playing against craigyroo for a brief match a few days ago where he pulled off some nice headshots :)
•Name - mortuus-luna
 •Platform(s) - PS3
 •PSN ID/XBL GT - MuertosRojos
 •Timezone - English time
 •Your previous posses - nope i've never had another posse, it's gets a bit lonely being a lone ranger
 •Why did you choose to roll with us? - i've been on the forums for about a couple of months and you seem like a friendly bunch off people and im hoping to join a clan that plays regularly and has a fun time :)
 •How can you contribute to the resistance? - if anyone needs help i'd be glad to help them, anything i can do for the resistance i'll do or die trying (until i respawn)
 •What do you know about Table Tennis? - im okay at it but im no Forrest Gump, i haven't played it that much but it can be an angry sport, i played against someone once and i beat them so they threw the table tennis table, oh and the chinese are very good at it :)
 •Tell us about yourself. - Well im 18, I live In south East London and I have about 4 weeks left to go until i start university, sometimes I can be a bit quiet but then sometimes i'm not, I'm a big R* games fan, I don't shoot first in free roam, I play Red dead about 4 nights a week oh and i had the pleasure of playing against craigyroo for a brief match a few days ago where he pulled off some nice headshots :)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 03:24:50 PM by MuertosRojos »

Offline markgonzalesfan

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2011, 09:33:22 AM »
Hello Red River Resistsance. I am the leader of "The Chosen Saints". We are looking for allies in Red Dead Redemption. You guys seem like a well orginized clan that would be good to have as an allie. You will not regret being allies with us, as long as you respect our territory boundaries. We are not one of those clans who say they own everything. We have an area that we claim ours. Its not huge and its only a one way entrance so its easy to stay out of it. We of course would respect any territory boudaries you own.

Add me on psn: markgonzalesfan

I look forward to meeting you and your fellow members.
Hello Red River Resistsance. I am the leader of "The Chosen Saints". We are looking for allies in Red Dead Redemption. You guys seem like a well orginized clan that would be good to have as an allie. You will not regret being allies with us, as long as you respect our territory boundaries. We are not one of those clans who say they own everything. We have an area that we claim ours. Its not huge and its only a one way entrance so its easy to stay out of it. We of course would respect any territory boudaries you own.

Add me on psn: markgonzalesfan

I look forward to meeting you and your fellow members.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:33:22 AM by markgonzalesfan »

Offline jess311420

• Rustler
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 729
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
is recruitment still open?  if so, here go's...
•Name - jess311420
 •Platform(s) - PS3
 •PSN ID/XBL GT - X_sundance_kiD and jess311420
 •Timezone - EST, GMT -5
 •Your previous posses Red Dead Vagabonds, am still in but its was not doing anything since i joined....want to join a legit clan
 •Why did you choose to roll with us?  the RRR seems like a bunch of fun and you have active ps3 members
 •How can you contribute to the resistance?   i like to play all things RDR.  fairly good at hc PvP (even though i cant always get a handle on some of them wild bunchers)...all around good player.  truly want to be part of a legit clan like RRR
 •What do you know about Table Tennis? - that you can use the table for beer pong! :crowngrin:
 •Tell us about yourself. - im from michigan, usa.  love to travel, even though i havnt had the chance in the last year and a half.  usually take two to three weeks out of the year to mountaineer and canyoneer and lots of other outdoors activities.  i work in computer aided drafting and enrty level IT, and i help take care of my grandparents, but i still have lots and lots of free time.  i love music of lots of different genres...mostly heavy rock like queens of the stone age, dessert sessions, eagles of death metal, red hot chili peppers and of course 311..., hip hop like outkast and old skool stuff like dr. dre, nwa, and beastie boys.  some old skool country rock like johny cash and carl perkins...i listen to everything really.  i have been playing drums guitar and bass for 15 years...its my true love.  also love gaming.  favorite games are gta vice city and of course RDR.  what else...just love to enjoy life:exclamation:

would aslo like to add that i have been looking for an RDR clan for a few months, i applied and got accepted to the Red Dead Vagabonds, but they are not doing anything...most people join and play for a couple weeks then buy a new game and stop playing RDR.  ive been playing this game since it came out and wont be quitting any time soon.  i just want to be part of a cool clan that is active, and you seem to be it.  hope i can join:shy:
thanks guys
-jess
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:23:35 PM by jess311420 »

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Liked: 3924
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to flee to Mexico Biggest Perv 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 09:00:43 PM »
Hello Jess,
I have posted your app here. http://www.reddead.net/forums/forum-applications
I will talk to the folks of RRR and we will get back to ya! :D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 09:01:00 PM by convex airplane »

Offline Fallen

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2011, 05:20:57 PM »
Name - Fallen
Platform(s) - PS3
PSN ID/XBL GT - Tehlobsta
Timezone - US West Coast Pacific
Your previous posses - None
Why did you choose to roll with us? - I was interested in joining an RDR clan and like the resistance theme
How can you contribute to the resistance? - Fighting, recruiting
What do you know about Table Tennis? - I play it sometimes and I know that there are professional tournaments
Tell us about yourself. - I am a casual gamer. 13 and I play as much as I can. I enjoy playing with other people. I enjoy Rockstar games especially RDR because of the wild west theme.

If I get accepted please PM me