Username: Password:

Author Topic: [RRR] - Red River Resistance - [RRR]  (Read 7718 times)

Offline Casteyn

• Out of hibernation
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 4709
  • I deal in lead
  • Awards Most helpful member Most respected member Most Missed Member 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [RRR] - Red River Resistance - [RRR]
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2013, 10:28:25 AM »
PS3 RECRUITMENT OPEN

Offline Steezy_IRE

• aka Steveyy
  • Liked: 7
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [RRR] - Red River Resistance - [RRR]
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2018, 04:25:49 PM »
  • Name - Stephen
  • Age - 23
  • Platform(s) - PS4
  • PSN ID/XBL GT - PSN - Steezy_IRE
  • Game Modes - Free Roam, Gang Shootout, Grab The Bag, Gold Rush
  • What other games -RDO, RDO, RDO and RDO
  • Timezone - GMT
  • Your previous posses - The Bandits
  • Why did you choose to roll with us? - Well when I was an active member here sometime about 7 or 8 years ago now, I've always had a positive experience with you guys, friendly, outgoing and always willing to help people out. Figured I'd join up again on the forum because I only picked up RDR2 a couple of days ago. Was surprised to see it was still running and most of the OGs are still here.
  • How can you contribute to the resistance? - Assistance in armed robberies, will provide meat and supplies to the posse camp. Donating regularly to the camp. Communication on the forums and ingame. Will be an all round valuable asset.
  • What do you know about Table Tennis? - 2 players hit a little plastic ball back and forth until one gets struck in the eye and has to go to the emergency room?
  • Tell us about yourself. - Well,my name is Stephen and I'm 23 years young. I hail from Dublin,Ireland but recently moved to Kildare, Ireland. I work in a warehouse part time and DJ on the side. I practice mindfullness, buddhism and spirituality. Meditate every day and do yoga and weekends. Listen to all kinds of music. Smoke de devil's lettuce. Think that's all for now. If you guys need more info hit up Agent Milton.

I have noted the part saying I've needed to be a member for a month, but I've been unable to access my old forum account (Steveyy) since I don't use the email I registered with, I won't be going anywhere anytime soon!