Username: Password:

Author Topic: "BACK FROM HELL" DLC  (Read 723 times)

Offline Taijan1

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"BACK FROM HELL" DLC
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:11:02 PM »

"BACK FROM HELL" is an idea i had for a DLC for Red dead Redemption.

John Marston recently deceased, wakes up at the Gates of perdition, the Devil knowing what a Great warrior John marston is, Strips him of his Memories and of his flesh.
Gifting him with Control of hellFire, Two brand new pistols and a Fiery Steed sends John back to the Surface to collect souls who have not payed their Due.
But John was not a Bad man just a good man Done wrong, Befor he can Collect his first soul an Angel stops him and restores his the memories of his former life.
The Angel informs him of a Choice, REDEEM those the devil wants and get your life back or Drag them back to hell and become an Agent of Evil.

Uphold the Path of Righteousness: Redeem those under the Devils Eye and slowly get back your flesh but loose your Hellish powers and Battle Demons sent to take you back to Hell.

Take on path of Darkness: Drag those worthy of hell back through the Gate and become The Devils Reaper of Souls but as you do know that you will have to face Demon Hunters and Powerful angels.

And of course this is open to Other ideas as well, what do you think ?

Offline THEBLACKHAND

• Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: "BACK FROM HELL" DLC
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 07:17:50 PM »
i think thats a  amazing idea  i have a friend who is a red dead tester im definitly gunna tell him bout this

Offline Ghost

• Whisky, Red Bull & Rock \'n\' Roll
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »
its by far the best idea i've heard for a DLC, get an email sent to rockstar with this!
Show content for Hiden:
100% completion club
PSN:ryanrangers

Offline MC.

• Founder Of RRR
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 46
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 01:57:47 AM »