Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hawk  (Read 1053 times)

Offline Longbow213

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hawk
« on: May 28, 2011, 02:48:48 AM »
Hey guys...Havent been here in while. Took me 11 trys to login. ha!                                                                                    So i played red dead revolver recently...for like the 6th time...And wanted to say even with its graphics that are outdated due its release back in what? 04? Its still a really good game. What i liked best about revolver is the ability of playing diff' characters. Annie, Jack, etc. Dont get me wrong Red is awesome alone, but i like the versatility. I've played redemption and is prolly the best game ive played yet. Beat it twice...But what i like most about revolver is being able to play Shadow Wolf! The native american. I am a fan of native american culture, weapons, tradition, Etc. So playing him even for a short period was/is awesome.                                                                   Now as i said redemption being the best game ive ever played, it wouldve been cool to see some native americans in game. But not any way unsatisfied with redemption. I was browsing forum last summer here from a post about a redemption prequel/sequel and what u guys would like it to be. And a few of ya said that u wouldnt want native americans in future rdr game if made. Well i think itd be sweet...Shadow wolf type character 1 half game? John/Jack perhaps other half? What ya guys think? :)

Offline Nugget

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 572
  • I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Hawk
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 11:07:53 AM »
what /:

Offline lkkarus

• ::
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.reddead.net
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 10:27:33 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ.

Offline Glaedr95

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »
LOL (i posted this stupid post because all of the posts above are stupid and each answer took place three months after the thread was created)

« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 01:40:15 PM by Glaedr95 »