Username: Password:

Author Topic: ~~ Red Dead 100% Guide to Redemption ~~ STRANGER MISSIONS...OUTFITS...AND MUCH MUCH MORE! ~~  (Read 1078792 times)

Offline JADO

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Red Dead 100% Guide to Redemption || All Animals List!
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »
* Lights, Camera, Action Part 2
Prerequisite:Lights, Camera, Action Part 1
Strategy:You have to duel a man but cannot kill him shoot him in his right hand.

* The Wronged Woman
Prerequisite:Unknown
Strategy:You have to visit a man in blackwater saloon,challenge him to a duel loot his body and return the money to the woman in the church.Then visit the dead mans grave two days later.

* American Lobbyist
Location:Gazebo type thing in between bank and police station in blackwater.
Strategy:You have to blackmail a man inside blackwater bank with pictures,bank is only open during daytime.

I can't really remember all of the specific details of the stranger missions,hope these helped.

Offline Codenman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2010, 07:40:54 PM »
Quote from: 'ScarletLady' pid='36974' dateline='1274398215'
Quote from: 'PrivateJoker IV' pid='36965' dateline='1274397830'
2 things. Are the American bufflo the same thing as the bison? And i cant find any cats besides from the wild ones.

Cats is a tough one... It has been "confirmed" by some people... but no proof is show... it is 100% confirmed it is not needed for the trophy.

Also the buffalo and the bison I THINK are the same, though there are 2 different models for them, so maybe they are different.

Do you have every other animal on the list here?

I can confirm Cats....I shot one a bit ago in Armadillo but that could just be me.....I saw it being chased by the dog in front of the sheriff's office.
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Click Here to go to Scarlet Lady\'s 100% Completion Guide![/align]

[align

Offline ScarletLady

• Western Lollipop Girl
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 07:45:11 PM »
Quote from: 'PrivateJoker IV' pid='36977' dateline='1274398317'

I have almost every animal on the list besides a bat and a seagull. I have over 30+ animals and im going crazy trying to find the ones that i dont have yet.

My mistake on previous post. They are just called buffalo.

Well you probably need at least one of the seagull, bat, or cat... since I think they are all now confirmed

Quote from: 'JADO' pid='36989' dateline='1274398750'

* Lights, Camera, Action Part 2
Prerequisite:Lights, Camera, Action Part 1
Strategy:You have to duel a man but cannot kill him shoot him in his right hand.

* The Wronged Woman
Strategy:You have to visit a man in blackwater saloon,challenge him to a duel loot his body and return the money to the woman in the church.Then visit the dead mans grave two days later.

* American Lobbyist
Location:Gazebo type thing in between bank and police station in blackwater.
Strategy:You have to blackmail a man inside blackwater bank with pictures,bank is only open during daytime.

I can't really remember all of the specific details of the stranger missions,hope these helped.

Thanks a ton man! added to the list, and added you to collaborator

Quote from: 'Codenman' pid='36993' dateline='1274398854'

Quote from: 'ScarletLady' pid='36974' dateline='1274398215'

Quote from: 'PrivateJoker IV' pid='36965' dateline='1274397830'

2 things. Are the American bufflo the same thing as the bison? And i cant find any cats besides from the wild ones.

Cats is a tough one... It has been "confirmed" by some people... but no proof is show... it is 100% confirmed it is not needed for the trophy.

Also the buffalo and the bison I THINK are the same, though there are 2 different models for them, so maybe they are different.

Do you have every other animal on the list here?

I can confirm Cats....I shot one a bit ago in Armadillo but that could just be me.....I saw it being chased by the dog in front of the sheriff's office.

Offline MutantSquid

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 08:00:36 PM »
Cats really?  Can't believe I would have missed that.  You sure it wasn't a rabbit? Did you try to skin it?

@ Scarlett

Your list is missing seagulls.  You could also put jaguar on there though it doesn't show up as killed in my stats.

Offline ScarletLady

• Western Lollipop Girl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Added the "boss animals" to the animal list, and added seagulls. Thanks MutantSquid :)
I added a complete list of:
-Bounties and wanted posters.
-Stranger missions.
-Top horses and where to find/break them.
-Saloons for saloon fighting trophy.

Almost have 100% of the lists done, still need all the houses, and the last 4 challenges...
Then I can focus more on making the strategies
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 08:15:30 PM by ScarletLady »

Offline RedDeadFan

• Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: ~~ Red Dead 100% Guide to Redemption ~~ Everything you NEED! ~~
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2010, 09:25:28 PM »
about the gang hideouts, I think there is only 7, at least on xbox 360. I went to the other places listed which is Cochinay and Solomons Folly and there's nothing there
-In this world there\'s two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Offline ScarletLady

• Western Lollipop Girl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2010, 09:31:54 PM »
Quote from: 'RedDeadFan' pid='37135' dateline='1274405128'

about the gang hideouts, I think there is only 7, at least on xbox 360. I went to the other places listed which is Cochinay and Solomons Folly and there's nothing there

Solomons Folly is not one, that is my bad... meant to delete it...

but Cochinay is one, you need to play the mission for it before it unlocks though I think.

Offline RedDeadFan

• Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2010, 09:34:27 PM »
Im stuck at 99.4%

I cant for the life of me figure out what im missing!
When I was at 99% I found out i needed to do all bounties, each bounty i did raised 0.1% each, now every new bounty in all the towns that put them up is questions marks and i dont get any % for doing them anymore.

The only thing I can think of is that i did not do the "I know you" stranger quest, which it says dont add to % anyway, but I'm starting to find that hard to believe because I've seriously done everything else
-In this world there\'s two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.

Offline Codenman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2010, 10:05:40 PM »
Quote from: 'MutantSquid' pid='37029' dateline='1274400036'
Cats really?  Can't believe I would have missed that.  You sure it wasn't a rabbit? Did you try to skin it?

@ Scarlett

Your list is missing seagulls.  You could also put jaguar on there though it doesn't show up as killed in my stats.

No it wasn't a rabbit. It was a little bit smaller than a dog and no I didn't try to skin it cause I was in the middle of going through town and decided to shoot it and the dog for no reason.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 10:06:13 PM by Codenman »
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Click Here to go to Scarlet Lady\'s 100% Completion Guide![/align]

[align

Offline ScarletLady

• Western Lollipop Girl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 10:18:56 PM »
Quote from: 'RedDeadFan' pid='37144' dateline='1274405667'

Im stuck at 99.4%

I cant for the life of me figure out what im missing!
When I was at 99% I found out i needed to do all bounties, each bounty i did raised 0.1% each, now every new bounty in all the towns that put them up is questions marks and i dont get any % for doing them anymore.

The only thing I can think of is that i did not do the "I know you" stranger quest, which it says dont add to % anyway, but I'm starting to find that hard to believe because I've seriously done everything else

I can confirm that you do not need the "I know you" quest.

for the bounties, it has question marks at every location?

have you gotten all outfits?

I just posted the 9 you need for 100%

Offline RedDeadFan

• Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2010, 10:28:15 PM »
I can confirm that you do not need the "I know you" quest.

for the bounties, it has question marks at every location?

have you gotten all outfits?

I just posted the 9 you need for 100%

When a new bounty gets hanged up it just shows a question mark instead of a face and a name, that goes for all locations. I suppose this means I have done all i need of bounties towards 100%?

And yes, I have all outfits (except bureua uniform which needs 100% completion to unlock) , all weapons, all challenges, found every locations, completed all gang hideouts, played and won every minigame in EVERY location, bought every home, picked every flower, killed every animal, broken in every different breed of horses and even bought all the deeds to every horse.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 10:31:14 PM by RedDeadFan »

Offline ScarletLady

• Western Lollipop Girl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »
I am assuming since you got the Law man outfit, you have completed all the bandit hideouts?

Crap... ummm, I remember when I was hundred percenting bully this same thing happened... and it took me like a week to figure it out...

Let me look more into it mate... give me a sec :)

Offline RedDeadFan

• Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2010, 10:48:51 PM »
Quote from: 'ScarletLady' pid='37208' dateline='1274409557'

I am assuming since you got the Law man outfit, you have completed all the bandit hideouts?

Crap... ummm, I remember when I was hundred percenting bully this same thing happened... and it took me like a week to figure it out...

Let me look more into it mate... give me a sec :)

Thanks, appreciate the help.

I'm going to try to do the horsebreaking and nightwatch jobs in every location again, I'm certain I've already done it though, but cant hurt to try at least

Offline ScarletLady

• Western Lollipop Girl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2010, 11:00:14 PM »
Yeah, i would make sure you have everything again, especially stuff that does not save after you complete it.

Jobs, mini games, things like that.

Check in your stats section, and make sure you have won $ in every mini game.

Also, have you worn every single outfit? maybe you have to do that. I dont know, grabbing at straws here, cause I can't imagine what you have missed.

If we can't figure it out soon, then just post a pic of all your stats (since social club is not working) and I will go thru and double check for you. Sometimes a second pair of eyes can see something you missed.

I will keep looking for you though...

I can't imagine there is something extra then what was on the list, so its probably some stupid glitch, or something did not save or something.

Offline RedDeadFan

• Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 11:04:35 PM »
Quote from: 'ScarletLady' pid='37220' dateline='1274410814'

Yeah, i would make sure you have everything again, especially stuff that does not save after you complete it.

Jobs, mini games, things like that.

Check in your stats section, and make sure you have won $ in every mini game.

Also, have you worn every single outfit? maybe you have to do that. I dont know, grabbing at straws here, cause I can't imagine what you have missed.

If we can't figure it out soon, then just post a pic of all your stats (since social club is not working) and I will go thru and double check for you. Sometimes a second pair of eyes can see something you missed.

I will keep looking for you though...

I can't imagine there is something extra then what was on the list, so its probably some stupid glitch, or something did not save or something.

Ok, give me some minutes and I'll do that

Offline JADO

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2010, 12:00:21 AM »
Bureau Uniform.
Get a 100% in game.
Complete immunity from law enforcement. No eyewitnesses or local enforcement.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:00:53 AM by JADO »

Offline RedDeadFan

• Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 12:02:54 AM »
http://img441.yfrog.com/gal.php?g=sdc11132x.jpg  <--- link to album

When going over them again it seems i only have completed 14 bounty missions, and there is supposed to be 20 right? Since 1 bounty mission gives 0.1% that seems to be what im missing then.

Only problem is I aint getting any more precentage from doing them anymore..

EDIT: Just went to Chuparosa and picked up a wanted poster with a question mark, and would'nt you know, 99.5%, seems like I'll get to 100% soon then. :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 12:25:04 AM by RedDeadFan »

Offline SmotPoker

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2010, 01:48:53 AM »
Is there any other bonus for getting 100% completion besides the Bureau Outfit?

I received a notification about a new weapon being available at the gunsmith, but when I checked the store, I didn't see anything new.

Offline Misam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2010, 01:49:44 AM »
Great guide. :crowngrin:

Offline ScarletLady

• Western Lollipop Girl
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2010, 02:12:00 AM »
Quote from: 'RedDeadFan' pid='37278' dateline='1274414574'

http://img441.yfrog.com/gal.php?g=sdc11132x.jpg  <--- link to album

When going over them again it seems i only have completed 14 bounty missions, and there is supposed to be 20 right? Since 1 bounty mission gives 0.1% that seems to be what im missing then.

Only problem is I aint getting any more precentage from doing them anymore..

EDIT: Just went to Chuparosa and picked up a wanted poster with a question mark, and would'nt you know, 99.5%, seems like I'll get to 100% soon then. :D

that should do it :)

Congrats on 100% man :)

Hope to be there soon my self :D