Username: Password:

Author Topic: Your Favourite Character from Revolver?  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Johnny 'Ace' Valentine

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Your Favourite Character from Revolver?
« on: September 06, 2011, 07:11:13 AM »
Mine was Mr Kelley/Kelly.

I also played as him in multi player all the time.
[align=center]How The West Was Won.[/align]

Offline TonberryChef

• The Anti-Princess
  • Liked: 136
  • We are what we think.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Your Favourite Character from Revolver?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
I'd have to say mine was Professor Perry. I loved how wacky and very likely half-insane he was. His voice acting was one of THE best in the game. When I heard about a snake oil salesman character in Redemption before I got to his missions in the story, I was REALLY hoping for another character like Perry. Sadly NW Dickens is no Perry, but it's all good. I play as Perry in the Revolver multiplayer all the time as well.

I also liked Mr. Kelley, Buffalo Soldier, Mr. Black and Jason Cornett. Nearly all the characters were awesome in some way though. Clearly (judging from Revolver and Redemption) I have a thing for sinister goofballs. :P
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:24:46 PM by TonberryChef »

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it." - Bernard Bailey

Offline Reuben-Cogburn

• LEGEND OF THE BREAST
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 09:48:24 PM »
Jack Swift, no question. Most badass character in the series.

\"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch.

Offline Johnny 'Ace' Valentine

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 04:08:17 AM »
Quote from: 'Reuben-Cogburn' pid='482202' dateline='1315360104'

Jack Swift, no question. Most badass character in the series.

He was awesome as well. I liked when you have to take down that magic guy (Sorry can't remember it all so well) and he kept dissappearing the circus freak I mean.
The worst mission in Revolver for me was the Army one. Fuck that one annoyed me when you had to kill all them soldiers before they killed your two men putting bombs up. I used to hate that one & the Mansion one when Swift picking the locks.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:10:24 AM by Johnny 'Ace' Valentine »
[align=center]How The West Was Won.[/align]

Offline TonberryChef

• The Anti-Princess
  • Liked: 136
  • We are what we think.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 07:55:20 AM »
Quote from: 'Johnny 'Ace' Valentine' pid='482333' dateline='1315382897'
He was awesome as well. I liked when you have to take down that magic guy (Sorry can't remember it all so well) and he kept dissappearing the circus freak I mean.
The worst mission in Revolver for me was the Army one. Fuck that one annoyed me when you had to kill all them soldiers before they killed your two men putting bombs up. I used to hate that one & the Mansion one when Swift picking the locks.

Haha, you're referring to Prof. Perry. The disappearing thing was funny, but could get annoying. I always love to listen to his taunts to Jack though in the process - especially after I manage to get Jack burned by the snake oil. His yells are pretty hilarious and epic. xD

And yeah, Diego's bridge-destruction mission was/is an absolute BITCH. I think I manage to f*ck it up once almost every time I get back to it. It's ridiculous and I ain't even bad at Revolver. Freaking Diego, lol...

The one where you pick the locks and storm the governor's mansion is also a bitch. It used to be highly frustrating for me, way back. It's still annoying on occasion. The Cornett brothers swooping in and rolling around everywhere crack me up though!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:56:08 AM by TonberryChef »

"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it." - Bernard Bailey

Offline Blyze

• A Pale Rider
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RE: Your Favourite Character from Revolver?
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 01:50:46 AM »
Quote from: 'Johnny 'Ace' Valentine' pid='482333' dateline='1315382897'

Haha, you're referring to Prof. Perry. The disappearing thing was funny, but could get annoying. I always love to listen to his taunts to Jack though in the process - especially after I manage to get Jack burned by the snake oil. His yells are pretty hilarious and epic. xD

And yeah, Diego's bridge-destruction mission was/is an absolute BITCH. I think I manage to f*ck it up once almost every time I get back to it. It's ridiculous and I ain't even bad at Revolver. Freaking Diego, lol...

The one where you pick the locks and storm the governor's mansion is also a bitch. It used to be highly frustrating for me, way back. It's still annoying on occasion. The Cornett brothers swooping in and rolling around everywhere crack me up though!

Yeah them ones in Revolver did get the annoying side going. The RAGE was building haha.

How The West Was Won.

Offline Blyze

• A Pale Rider
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Your Favourite Character from Revolver?
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 01:52:21 AM »
Mr Kelley. He was well dressed, and was the middle man of the hole corrupt government. He just seemed to have that light on him when you met him. The cool laid back talk, the dressing style, playing/shuffling cards, talking about how fast he is and the town would speak about how fast he was. It was just god.

How The West Was Won.

Offline VBaronV

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 01:43:04 PM »
Mine has to be Mr Kelley for the sharply dressed and sinister role, Anne Stoaks for being the tough female of the trio and my favourite character, will always be, Jack Swift. For being the English Gentleman with just a hint of "Western temper" :D

Offline xWRTx Midnight

• Western Resistance Team
  • Liked: 7
  • Dark Knight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 02:06:18 AM »
Mine will be Professor Perry. Excluding him, I would go far Kelley. These 2 are the most fascinating guys.

Offline Pain

• Untouchable Gunslinger
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 457
  • Inflicting pain
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 01:33:16 PM »
Jack Swift was the man, but I also like Chris Bailey.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 824
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 05:18:46 PM »
PIG JOSH.......he looked so wierd when i first saw him when i played RD REVOLVER when he came busting out that house on the jack swift in a cage mission, pig josh was nothing like what he is in redemption i actually cheered as soon as i saw him.

SIR PIG JOSH

Offline LeggoMyYayo

• Capitalism: the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie.
  • Liked: 63
  • Semi Auto Pistolero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 12:09:05 AM »
i got two haha if thats ok. Jack Swift. now that is a sharp dresser unlike mr kellys spanish (from spain) style black torero outfit haha fuckers rockin a 3 piece suit. i always wanted one. sucks how he might of died. yeah him and GENERAL DIEGO i was kinda pissed them niggas didnt add him on the legends and killers pack. whatever though his revolver the pacificador always raped. his accent was bad ass too haha

Offline Red Dead Rob

• Accidental Outlaw
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 08:44:01 PM »
Wow. Am I the only one whose favorite character is Red?  It's probably because I love Clint Eastwood westerns so much and Red is clearly inspired by them.

Also, I never cared for Mr. Kelley. As soon as I met him, I couldn't wait to gun him down.

100% Completion Club
PSN: rthornsley

Offline Buck O' Roo

• Liked: 36
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 05:33:17 AM »
Annie Stoakes, cause her "faith" blows with kickass firepower and she doesn't need a man to protect her farm. She can just do it on her own!  ;)

Offline Native Ontik

• Be who yourself.Love yourself
  • Earth does not belong to man, Man belongs to Earth
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
Standing Snake, Falling Star, And Shadow Wolf