Username: Password:

Author Topic: Create a Single Player Character  (Read 13871 times)

Offline Xtreame Sk8er

• "Facepalm"
  • Liked: 0
  • Every 60 seconds in Space a minute passes.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RE: Create a Single Player Character
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2011, 01:20:50 PM »
Name: Paul Higgins
Appearance: Skinned black hair black pants buttened green shirt and a hat with bullet holes in it and a balaclava.
Story: HE KILLS STUFF .
Name: Paul Higgins
Appearance: Skinned black hair black pants buttened green shirt and a hat with bullet holes in it and a balaclava.
Story: HE KILLS STUFF .
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:20:50 PM by Xtreame Sk8er »

I work them dam nags (club)
Bigfoot Hunting Association
100% Completion Club
Rider of the crappy horse club (join me

Offline Stark

• Liked: 3
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2011, 11:45:19 PM »
Name: chris
Appearance: , bald head, blue eyes, wears black jeans, black shirt, black hat and has a black belt and holster.
Weapons:  Colt single action army, black with wood grip, winchester carryd in saddle holster.
Story: A well known gunman for hire, said to be the fastest there was now just a drifter, he drifted from dodge to New austin doing odd jobs on the way, riding shotgun for a stage, took on bountys, helped anyone willing to pay for his service heck sometimes hed do it for free just to help out . An onorable man, somone trustworthy.  Hes felt he has'nt been going anywhere for years so he decides to stay in new Austin for a while,  he heads to the town of armadillo, heres its a troublesome little spot, maybe he can lend a hand, he pays for a room and thus begins his new journey.
Name: chris
Appearance: , bald head, blue eyes, wears black jeans, black shirt, black hat and has a black belt and holster.
Weapons:  Colt single action army, black with wood grip, winchester carryd in saddle holster.
Story: A well known gunman for hire, said to be the fastest there was now just a drifter, he drifted from dodge to New austin doing odd jobs on the way, riding shotgun for a stage, took on bountys, helped anyone willing to pay for his service heck sometimes hed do it for free just to help out . An onorable man, somone trustworthy.  Hes felt he has'nt been going anywhere for years so he decides to stay in new Austin for a while,  he heads to the town of armadillo, heres its a troublesome little spot, maybe he can lend a hand, he pays for a room and thus begins his new journey.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:45:22 PM by Stark »

Offline Mr.LaBoeuf

• Its ok, I'm a doctor
  • Liked: 15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »
Quote from: 'AdamM' pid='199959' dateline='1287268629'

Name: Gay Fat Ugly Type
Appearance : Gay, Ugly, Fat, 3 foot 9
Story: Gained 700 pounds at the age of 7, is now 43 and now has to travel by steam powered forklift.
Hobbies: Fingering his cat. Likes Bestiality, gay rape and most things that involve gays and having sex with animals. Also eats cannabis and has random arm movements.

Thats terrible. You described it so well maybe thats who you really are.
Are YOU ready for the WAR!!

War...War never changes.

Offline Marston334

• Outlaws To The End
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »
Justin Bieber maybe? XD
Do not use other user\'s signatures - lkk

Mount: Zebra
Rifle: Buffalo Rifle
Repeater: Evans Repeater
[colo

Offline Mr.LaBoeuf

• Its ok, I'm a doctor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2011, 04:11:21 PM »
Quote from: 'Marston334' pid='476799' dateline='1314719796'

Justin Bieber maybe? XD

Your sentenced to prison for 15 years for saying that. :lipsrsealed2::whip:

War...War never changes.

Offline 1morey

• Revelation 6:8
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2011, 05:13:22 PM »
Quote from: 'Mr.LaBoeuf' pid='476972' dateline='1314735081'

Justin Bieber maybe? XD

No...not harsh enough.

Marston334, be it known that under order of the Blackwater Police Department, the Bureau of Investigation, and the United States First Cavalry Regiment, you have been charged, tried, and convicted for a willful crime against Blackwater Officials. Your crime: Suggesting a Red Dead Redemption character that takes on the appearance and personality of one, Justin Bieber. And for this crime, I hereby sentence you today to death by firing squad, conducted by the United States First Cavalry Regiment. May God have mercy on your soul.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 05:13:52 PM by 1morey »
Confucius says: \"Man who plays with fire, makes ash of himself.\"

Offline Mr.LaBoeuf

• Its ok, I'm a doctor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2011, 05:20:12 PM »
Quote from: '1morey' pid='477028' dateline='1314738802'

Quote from: 'Mr.LaBoeuf' pid='476972' dateline='1314735081'

Justin Bieber maybe? XD

No...not harsh enough.

Marston334, be it known that under order of the Blackwater Police Department, the Bureau of Investigation, and the United States First Cavalry Regiment, you have been charged, tried, and convicted for a willful crime against Blackwater Officials. Your crime: Suggesting a Red Dead Redemption character that takes on the appearance and personality of one, Justin Bieber. And for this crime, I hereby sentence you today to death by firing squad, conducted by the United States First Cavalry Regiment. May God have mercy on your soul.

Indeed it will be a dandy day. Even better news also, the Calvary squad just got new members and they are fresh and new so it might be a while before they actually kill you. God have mercy on your soul and die a slow and painful death.

War...War never changes.

Offline connOR77k

• Master Sharpshooter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »
I'd make my character look like Jonah Hex, with the confederate outfit and the scarred face. That would be cool
I ain't gonna barter or negotiate. All conversation is gonna be handled with bullets.

Offline Mr.LaBoeuf

• Its ok, I'm a doctor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2011, 09:18:12 PM »
Quote from: 'connOR77k' pid='477177' dateline='1314748289'

I'd make my character look like Jonah Hex, with the confederate outfit and the scarred face. That would be cool

Indeed. That would awesome.

War...War never changes.

Offline connOR77k

• Master Sharpshooter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2011, 11:43:53 PM »
Quote from: 'Mr.LaBoeuf' pid='477280' dateline='1314753492'

Quote from: 'connOR77k' pid='477177' dateline='1314748289'

Indeed. That would awesome.

not to mention the tomahawk would be a lot cooler with him using it
I ain't gonna barter or negotiate. All conversation is gonna be handled with bullets.

Offline Sevua

• Darn Skunks!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2011, 08:52:03 AM »
William Chesterford Dickins
6ft 3, thin, Gray comb over and top hat. Age: 61 Long thin gray curled moustache.
Smart suit, walking stick with a pull out sword in it. Has a holster with high power pistol in.
Landlord of Blackwater General Store, Hotel, tailor and government buildings.
Used to be in a gang with marshall leigh johnson, Nigel west Dickens, Edgar Ross and a mexican who was killed by Bollard Twins gang.

Offline Elliot1911

• That\'ll be the day
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2011, 12:18:14 AM »
Name: Elliot Hackett
Appearance: short brown hair, dark brown wide brimmed hat, white button down shirt with sleeves cut off, dark grey jacket, grey pants, light brown buck chaps, cowboy boots, russian (i think it's russian) holster.
Job: drifter, bounty hunter
bio: Elliot was born in 1883 in the small town of armadillo. His father was a retired union soldier. At age 15, Elliot met a kid named Jayston, who was 17. They became very close friends. At age 18, Elliot's father gave Elliot his old henry rifle he used in the war.  That same day, a rival of his father, an ex confederate soldier killed elliot's father and took off with the henry rifle. Elliot decided to go after him and his posse of three, along with some help from his only friend, Jayston. They mounted up, elliot carrying a scorpion revolver, and jayston with his lemat, set out to kill the confederate soldiers. They chased them for months. Eventually catching up to the confederate. Elliot and Jayston had a duel with the three ex soldiers. They killed them, but were wounded in the process. They were saved by a woman named Emily, who Elliot later married. Now it is the year 1911, and Elliot and Jayston continue to hunt down criminals. They tent to stay in Armadillo
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 02:02:31 AM by Elliot1911 »
You see in this world there\'s two kinds of people my friend. Those who loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig

Offline LadyAbracadavre

• Peacemaker
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2011, 07:06:16 PM »
Quote from: 'Elliot1911' pid='487343' dateline='1315973894'

Appearance: short brown hair, dark brown wide brimmed hat, white button down shirt with sleeves rolled up, dark brown sleeveless vest, grey pants, light brown buck chaps, cowboy boots, russian (i think it's russian) holster.
bio: Elliot was born in 1883 in the small town of armadillo. His father was a retired union soldier. At age 15, Elliot met a kid named Jayston, who was 17. They became very close friends. At age 18, Elliot's father gave Elliot his old henry rifle he used in the war.  That same day, a rival of his father, an ex confederate soldier killed elliot's father and took off with the henry rifle. Elliot decided to go after him and his posse of three, along with some help from his only friend, Jayston. They mounted up, elliot carrying a scorpion revolver, and jayston with his lemat, set out to kill the confederate soldiers. They chased them for months. Eventually catching up to the confederate. Elliot and Jayston had a duel with the three ex soldiers. They killed them, but were wounded in the process. They were saved by a woman named Emily, who Elliot later married. Now it is the year 1911, and Elliot and Jayston continue to hunt down criminals. They tent to stay in Armadillo

Um, Elliot my dear you forgot ME! ... Amandah Von, wanted for the murder of Sheriff Messinger. Ex-Wife of Jayston. Notorious for the stripping unsuspicious men dry. Runs with the outlaws, Nick "Undertaker" Narkum [The Cocky], Esther "Jonah" [The, uh, Hoe], and Emily "Smiles" Greathead [The British]... Mission in life? Kill all noobs where they stand. Enemies? Elliot Hackett for divorcing his wife, Emily, and reading playboy in front of his mother; oh, also taking all the whiskey ./end story
[align=center][/align]

Offline Gunslinger-91

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2011, 07:29:42 PM »
Name: Jake West

Appearance: Tanned Skin, Dark hair, 5 o'clock shadow, gentlemen's suit, cowboy hat and boots, high-powered pistol in holster, winchester repeater strapped to his back holder (forgot the name.....anyone help)

Location: Tall Trees, MacFarlane's Ranch and Thieves' Landing.

Story: Jake was born in 1889 to parents Nancy and Jeff West, his childhood was spent living in a log cabin in Tall Trees with his parents, hunting with his father to gather in food for the cold, harsh winters. He also helped out around the house with his mother, until she passed away in 1900 due to health complications.

Jake struggled to get over the death of his mother constantly arguing with his father over small matters. Until one day Dutch's gang appeared at the family cabin when Jake's father was setting up for the latest hunting trip, Jake heard gunfire coming from outside and saw his father murdered in front of his eyes.

He appeared outside to see his father's bloody dead-body lying there, Jake buried his father's body next to his mother's body near the family home. Jake knew it wasn't safe to live here anymore for extended periods of time so he moved out looking for work and a new home.

In 1907, 4 weeks after his father's death he stumbled upon Macfarlane's  ranch. Bonnie saw the tired and dirty looking Jake walk into the ranch and offered him a place to stay, feed him and wash him. She also offered him a job on the farm, doing little fix-ups across the ranch and breaking horses.

In 1910 on Jake's 21st Birthday he walked into the local police station and offered to take up bounty offers for more income and to possibly find the men who murdered his father.

Jake collected money for 30 bounties, 25 captured alive...5 for proof of their death.

However in late 1910, Jake broke away from the home that Bonnie offered him since his first stay in the ranch as one day he helped a member of the Bollard Gang commit a crime on the ranch. Jake was banished from the ranch.

Jake travelled to Thieves' Landing to buy a property with the much income he earned on the ranch, Jake has now devoted his life to crime because the law and the way of life he lived didn't bring his parents back.

Despite now being an outlaw, Jake still has time to visit his parent's graves at the old family cabin.

1911, he had his own posse to raise hell across the old west, and to also find the men who murdered his father.

Offline Elliot1911

• That\'ll be the day
  • Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2011, 08:27:38 PM »
Quote from: 'LadyAbracadavre' pid='489300' dateline='1316214376'

Quote from: 'Elliot1911' pid='487343' dateline='1315973894'

Appearance: short brown hair, dark brown wide brimmed hat, white button down shirt with sleeves rolled up, dark brown sleeveless vest, grey pants, light brown buck chaps, cowboy boots, russian (i think it's russian) holster.

Um, Elliot my dear you forgot ME! ... Amandah Von, wanted for the murder of Sheriff Messinger. Ex-Wife of Jayston. Notorious for the stripping unsuspicious men dry. Runs with the outlaws, Nick "Undertaker" Narkum [The Cocky], Esther "Jonah" [The, uh, Hoe], and Emily "Smiles" Greathead [The British]... Mission in life? Kill all noobs where they stand. Enemies? Elliot Hackett for divorcing his wife, Emily, and reading playboy in front of his mother; oh, also taking all the whiskey ./end story

lol, hi amanda
I forgot weapons

Arsenal: 7.5 inch nickel plated colt SAA, henry rifle, hunting knife, double barrelled shotgun
So Amandha (did i spell that right) we meet again. Are you prepared to get raped by my trusty SAA?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:39:59 PM by Elliot1911 »
You see in this world there\'s two kinds of people my friend. Those who loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig

Offline LadyAbracadavre

• Peacemaker
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2011, 08:55:39 PM »
Well, Elliot, we'll see tomorrow. Txt me when you're gonna be on RDR and we can fight to the death, but for now I'll have to end this conversation because it's irrelevant to the thread and considered spam.

/add non-spam content:

Name: Whiskey Adams
Story: A drunk that believes in nothing but his revolver. Even if he can't shoot straight. His wife left him for a government boy and his twin sons died in an accident involving a french whore, a rat, and a wagon. A true American! /end story

Also, it's Amandah, not Amandha xD
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:56:34 PM by LadyAbracadavre »
[align=center][/align]

Offline GeeFooo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2011, 06:24:03 AM »
Name: Rhys Cunning

Appearance: Young Man (23 years old), 6" medium built. Medium length dirty blonde hair, Short dirty blonde beard, Hunting outfit made from the skin of rare animals defeated, Rides a Dark horse with skulls of animals on the back.

Story: Born and raised in Tall Trees by his father as his mother was shot a few months after his birth, His father took him on hunting trips from a very young age. When he was 14 he witnessed his fathers death on a hunting trip leaving him to fend for himself, He built his own little ranch in a desolate location. After years of fending for himself he became a mater hunter and survivalis, Knowing the in's and out's of the wilderness, How he became wanted is unknown, He says hes innocent and has been setup, Some say "His" ranch wasn't always his and he killed men, women and children to get it. Others say he's connected to the Civil War. But nobody knows for certain.