Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Walking Dead Discussion Thread  (Read 40583 times)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1277
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
« Reply #620 on: October 04, 2018, 08:01:21 PM »
No, I have not watched any of Fear TWD...didn't really seem too interesting to me and I didn't want to have to try to keep up with more episodes. lol. I really don't watch hardly any TV because I'm always on Xbox at night. And then there's Netflix....I've gotten really spoiled watching shows and movies with no commercials!

Offline Kazzy

• Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 3126
  • Midas Touch
  • Awards Best GFX 2014 Best graphics artist
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #621 on: October 04, 2018, 09:44:29 PM »
The latest session of Fear took an interesting turn, I enjoyed it but not quite sure where they are heading with it for season 5.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #622 on: October 22, 2018, 02:43:07 PM »
I can't believe that the next two episodes are Rick's last..... :'(  Who do you guys think will be the one to kill Rick? Or maybe he gets bit?

WTH, is an "A" or a "B"??? Who is it that has a helicopter?  This is the start of a new group, so they must be getting ready to do something with an end to Negan and the survivors.  Do you all remember that lady with the van that gave Maggie food and blueprints in exchange for records?  No one on this show is that nice! I wonder if she is connected to whoever has the helicopter?

Offline Kazzy

• Rockstar Gamers
  • Midas Touch
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #623 on: November 04, 2018, 03:44:26 AM »
I can't believe that the next two episodes are Rick's last..... :'(  Who do you guys think will be the one to kill Rick? Or maybe he gets bit?

WTH, is an "A" or a "B"??? Who is it that has a helicopter?  This is the start of a new group, so they must be getting ready to do something with an end to Negan and the survivors.  Do you all remember that lady with the van that gave Maggie food and blueprints in exchange for records?  No one on this show is that nice! I wonder if she is connected to whoever has the helicopter?

Lots of theories going around, will Rick die or will he be taken on the helicopter? I’m wondering if Maggie will leave and join the community that the lady from the van is from. We shall find out soon!

Offline Kazzy

• Rockstar Gamers
  • Midas Touch
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: November 09, 2018, 01:53:58 AM »
What were your thoughts on the latest episode @Mrs Marston

It certainly felt more like a mid season/season final. I think the next 3 episodes are going to be pretty damn awesome!

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #625 on: November 10, 2018, 01:26:49 PM »
I've actually not watched the last two episodes, @Kazzy .....I have been so preoccupied with RDR2.  I am going to try to watch sometime this weekend before the next episode...I hate having to catch up with episodes. (I had to catch up with practically the entire last season on Netflix.) Between facebook and my silly husband thinking spoilers are funny....I know a little bit of what/how it happened.

Offline IndianOutlaw

• Flügenweb SpaceCode
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1115
  • Twitzone AssMöde
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: November 20, 2018, 05:10:55 AM »
I've been a huge fan on TWD, but I must say it's time to hang up my boots with this show.

I cant handle not having Rick. It was HIS story to tell. The show revolved around Rick and now that is gone.

Not to mention the huge time jump that happened, I just cant hang with that. Especially seeing people taking orders from a little girl (Judith) and her brandishing Rick's Colt Python revolver. A Colt Python would knock a little kid on their ass...

Then there is Negan... He is my favorite character of the entire series. His wacky, almost Daffy Duck-like sense of humor really had me in stitches. I hated him at first for what he did to Glenn and Abraham, but that quickly wore off when I saw how amazing of a character he was. He was a strong leader and lead with an iron fist. To see him blubbering and the hands of Maggie was too much for me. It broke my heart to see that.

Between all of those reasons, it's time for me to quit the show. I hate to, but there are no characters left that I really care about. :(

Have a holly, jolly ASS MÖDE Christmas!

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #627 on: November 20, 2018, 04:48:57 PM »
Yea, I kinda feel the same way. I am behind 4 episodes now and I actually don't care. I have watched a little of them though. I will probably catch up eventually.

I think Negan was faking it.

Offline Kazzy

• Rockstar Gamers
  • Midas Touch
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: November 21, 2018, 01:25:53 AM »
I felt the same way at first I wondered how the hell they could possibly continue without Rick, but I must say that I have really enjoyed the last 2 episodes. I think the introduction of the whisperers is going to really get things going again.