Username: Password:

Author Topic: Group icons and colours!  (Read 935 times)

Online Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 828
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Group icons and colours!
« on: December 24, 2011, 11:58:56 AM »
You've wanted it for ages, and now its coming. Group icons are small images unique to each posse that are displayed in the user information box on the left hand side of the posts. Its a quick way to show off your pride!

I ask that all posse leaders (please only select one person from each posse) to PM me with an image that they want displayed in their profiles for their posse. I will then go about the process of uploading the image and inserting it into the group icon area (currently a small yellow box). All images MUST be 90 pixels in width by 30 pixels high. (I'm hoping those dimensions will work fine within the box but only time will tell). By having all icons the same size will ensure a nice uniform look to the forums in general.

Any questions feel free to post here.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 04:23:05 AM by Kryten »

Offline DocRikowski

• WILDOC
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 271
  • Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
  • Awards Awarded to the best posse leader Awarded to the user voted Most respected Awarded to the user voted as the Best graphic artist Awarded to the user voted as the Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • D12/DWB FB Page
    • Awards
Re: Group icons!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 12:15:29 PM »
That's great. I'll take care of the DWB ones after XMAS. ;) 8)

Online Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 828
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Group icons and colours!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 04:31:59 AM »
Just a reminder to get in with your group images as they are now able to be added in. So far only 1 posse has submitted theirs and wearing it with pride!

Also, group colours are now able to set. Please send me a PM with the hex code of the colour you like. Basic colour names (light blue, green, etc) won't be accepted. I need the actual hex (#) colour code. If you need help finding it visit http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/02/color_charts/

There are also many other places around that can give you the 6-digit hex code.

Offline DocRikowski

• WILDOC
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 271
  • Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
  • Awards Awarded to the best posse leader Awarded to the user voted Most respected Awarded to the user voted as the Best graphic artist Awarded to the user voted as the Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • D12/DWB FB Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 12:03:35 PM »
PM sent. :)

Offline aFinn

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 8615
  • Awards Best moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 05:48:30 PM »
Thank you Kryten!
Thanks not only for the colours and icons, but everything you've done to help the posses get back into swing of things!  8)

Offline Butcherbunny

• Rank Amatuer
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 158
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 07:56:48 AM »
Nice one Kryten. Thanks so much for everything you've done to get this place back together again. Much appreciated.  8)