Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Road to the 2012 Presidential Election - FOUR MORE YEARS!!!  (Read 22703 times)

Offline epic redemption

• Liked: 30
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Road to the 2012 Presidential Election - FOUR MORE YEARS!!!
« Reply #560 on: April 15, 2013, 02:05:58 PM »
I think government should stay out of people's bedrooms and out of company's boardrooms.

So you're a Republican?

government should stay out of people's bedrooms = typically Democratic party position
government should stay out of company's boardrooms = typically a Republican party position

Pick one or the other.

Offline Valjean

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2455
  • Writing names on my hollowtips
  • Awards Best admin Best Admin 2014 Most Like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Road to the 2012 Presidential Election - FOUR MORE YEARS!!!
« Reply #561 on: April 15, 2013, 02:57:55 PM »
government should stay out of people's bedrooms = typically Democratic party position
government should stay out of company's boardrooms = typically a Republican party position

Pick one or the other.

Life's not so binary as everything is a 0 or a 1 my friend.  I believe people ought to have political freedom & civil liberties.  However, I also believe in the free market & the rule of law.  The positions of the Democratic Party favor civil liberties , but would put people into economic slavery.  The positions of the Republican Party would make people economically free & increase the overall quality of life of the nation much more quickly, but civil liberties are an afterthought if not directly opposed.