Username: Password:

Author Topic: Stronghold  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Suzie X

• Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stronghold
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 06:30:49 PM »
I love stronghold, met a bunch of great skilled players there but they weren't online very often :( the only thing that annoyed me about SH was the super camping posse that followed ritchie c everywhere. They loved teaming up and beating npobs but left when they would lose

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 921
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »
I love stronghold, met a bunch of great skilled players there but they weren't online very often :( the only thing that annoyed me about SH was the super camping posse that followed ritchie c everywhere. They loved teaming up and beating npobs but left when they would lose

xSODx?

Offline Suzie X

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 09:56:17 PM »

xSODx?

No not them, the group I'm talking about was ritchie c and his group of friends. They weren't difficult to play against , xSODx at least had some skilled players

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 921
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »

xSODx?

No not them, the group I'm talking about was ritchie c and his group of friends. They weren't difficult to play against , xSODx at least had some skilled players

;D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:36:29 PM by ComeAtMeBrah »

Offline Suzie X

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2013, 10:48:52 PM »
 ;) 8)