Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ammo belt  (Read 596 times)

Offline Longbow213

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ammo belt
« on: March 14, 2012, 12:17:24 AM »
So while playing some mission, I noticed in cut -seen Marton's ammo belt worn on torso only had a few bullets carried in bullet sleeves. I'm not sure if I was low on ammo or not. So was wondering if anyone knows if that's just random or if actually shows on his ammo belt if low, little or no ammo? If so, nice feature!

Offline Jackalope_Hunter

• Liked: 12
  • Jackalopes Killed: 56
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ammo belt
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 02:58:20 AM »
I've noticed this too but mainly on the bandolier you buy from the Gunsmith. But from my experience it seems to be random because I constantly re-stock on ammo whenever I come into a town and sometimes in cutscenes the bandolier and gun belt look pretty empty, but at other times pretty full. So not entirely sure. Either way, at least it changes around instead of staying the same all the time.

Im sure someone else will know for sure if it depends on how much ammo you have or not. I'm just speaking from my experiences with the game.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1375
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ammo belt
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 06:55:59 AM »
I've wondered the same thing myself, but never thought much about it....until now.  I looked it up on the wiki site....you are right!

"The bandolier, along with the revolver holster's cartridge belt, changes in appearance with the amount of cartridges left on the bandolier. The bandolier seems to start changing when less than 50 rounds are left and around 20-30 for the revolver holster's cartridge belt. When the player is out of ammo, both the bandolier and the belt do not contain any cartridges. "