Username: Password:

Author Topic: Who is that?  (Read 108784 times)

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 880
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
Re: Who is that?
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 03:47:57 AM »
Smarty
Why not send them messages? That chief guy has played in my posse once, the other dude asked to join TWO but played against us with CVL today. Idk who they are

Would a fake account reply to a message saying 'who are you?' Common sense bro.  ;)
if the fake account doesn't want you to know who they are and I happen to know who they are do you really think id tell you? Common sense bro. ;)

Smarty pants.  ;D Lord Aizen x is IIxB1RDM4NxII.

Some of Lord think Slappahoo is Bob Marley (xTNExGears) who just happened to completely disappear recently.

Offline Inhuman Remains

• Honorary Aussie
  • Liked: 256
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 04:06:01 AM »
TNE Gears is now Hoboandshotgun

sig by Kazzy .

Offline x Ozy x

• Mad Men
  • Liked: 507
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 06:07:03 AM »
ummmm there's a YouTube clip that's recently been posted that stars ChickenanddBeer which was uploaded by his alter ego probably on purpose by mistake  (giggle)
awesome sig by Kazzy

Offline CreativKru

• King of Kougar Rock
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 431
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 11:03:54 AM »
I want to know who NAXA_NIKWENAK is. I am pretty sure no one will tell me or knows, but I thought I would ask lol.

He/she sent me a FR and when I asked who they are they canceled the FR. I asked again later and no reply. Oh well...

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1956
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »
I want to know who NAXA_NIKWENAK is. I am pretty sure no one will tell me or knows, but I thought I would ask lol.

He/she sent me a FR and when I asked who they are they canceled the FR. I asked again later and no reply. Oh well...
Naxa was by far the best Hardcore player on Xbox, might be an imposter but that's who Naxa is

#TeamOasis

Offline CreativKru

• King of Kougar Rock
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 431
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 11:25:04 AM »

Naxa was by far the best Hardcore player on Xbox, might be an imposter but that's who Naxa is

Oh thats right. I think I had heard that they came from xbox. hmm I was thinking a 2nd account, but now likely not. He/she is VERY good and doesn't seem to cheat or play shitty.

Thanx Skillz, I actually found an answer in this thread. ;)

Offline andi-huppert

• The Natives @ R* Socialclub
  • Liked: 138
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 12:06:04 PM »
I want to know who Mr_Mojo_Risinn is, also very good, had a couple of 1v1's with him.
Naxa is good, a fan of FFA's, always sends me invites when I'm online. I sometimes hate him for his cheap tactics, camping the box and stuff, but he/she is fun to play with.
join the Natives for GTA 5 and hopefully Red Dead 3, free cookie comes with every application
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_natives

[url=http://rockstarnexus.com/car

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1043
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Who is that?
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 12:29:59 PM »
Mojo might be the ghost of Jim Morrison.

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 12:39:51 PM »
See, this is what I wanted this thread to be about! And HOBOanddSHOTGUN being Bob Marley does work but recently I tried looking him up and he doesn't show up? Has he changed his GT again!!??

** EDIT ** After looking through a few CVL friends list I found him or whoever HOBOanddSHOTGUN is. He is xCVLxXPUN1SH3RX now.  :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:52:20 PM by Lord Blood Lust »

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 12:54:04 PM »
ummmm there's a YouTube clip that's recently been posted that stars ChickenanddBeer which was uploaded by his alter ego probably on purpose by mistake  (giggle)

If you are talking about CHICKENanddBEER/ComeAtMeBrah the majority of people already know who he is.  :D Sorry if it's something else..

Offline REDandWHITE93

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 01:10:36 PM »
Hobo-Shotgun (I can't remember exact gamertag but I know your man, we have crossed revolvers a few times in days gone past). He is primarily a hardcore free roam player, of good quality but not outstanding, I never remember him trolling or anything or any previous gamertags. Why you wanna know about him, I might have friends who know more?
The Public Enemy

Offline REDandWHITE93

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 01:11:47 PM »

Oh thats right. I think I had heard that they came from xbox. hmm I was thinking a 2nd account, but now likely not. He/she is VERY good and doesn't seem to cheat or play shitty.

Thanx Skillz, I actually found an answer in this thread. ;)
Never heard of him/her. When were they on xbox?
The Public Enemy

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »
It turns out Chepe really is trying to get xRDRx going again. He has only 2 members, being xRDRxJUANJRUx who I still am familiar with however there is one I don't know of. xRDRxViP3RGUNZx. 10,000 gamerscore and doesn't sound like any one I've heard of but he joined RDR and he's mexican like Chepe, any ideas who he is?

Offline Nugget

• Liked: 572
  • I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2012, 02:52:49 PM »
Probably crybaby.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• Liked: 921
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2012, 03:58:11 PM »

umm what?  I posted that video on my youtube page myself and posted it on this site myself.  pretty much everyone knows thats my second account I never tried hiding it from anyone besides the first few days I made it.  I made it because I retired my ComeAtMeBrah187 account from RDR @ 300k kills.  I'm not one of those people who had to make a new account because my main got banned from cheating/modding or something(because I don't do that stuff), I made a 2nd account because I wanted to.

and "probably on purpose by mistake" does that even make sense?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:59:47 PM by ComeAtMeBrah »

Offline Nugget

• Liked: 572
  • I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2012, 04:25:00 PM »
I think he was joking.

Offline x Ozy x

• Mad Men
  • Liked: 507
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2012, 05:39:11 PM »

umm what?  I posted that video on my youtube page myself and posted it on this site myself.  pretty much everyone knows thats my second account I never tried hiding it from anyone besides the first few days I made it.  I made it because I retired my ComeAtMeBrah187 account from RDR @ 300k kills.  I'm not one of those people who had to make a new account because my main got banned from cheating/modding or something(because I don't do that stuff), I made a 2nd account because I wanted to.

and "probably on purpose by mistake" does that even make sense?

Settle dude I was just trying to answer a question from the OP by pointing him in the direction of your video and wasn't insinuating anything untoward and sorry about the "on purpose by mistake" sentence, it's a common Aussie saying and my attempt at humour  ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:02:21 PM by x Ozy x »
awesome sig by Kazzy

Offline GreatWhite000

• Liked: 104
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2012, 06:22:55 PM »
What's funny is someone named ONExTWOxRDSx187 sent me a FR Monday, then tried to tell me they  were new to the game.
LOL
I have a feeling I know who that is.

I haven't played with Hobo and Shotgun yet but the design of the GT makes me automatically assume that it's Brah, but I haven't played with him so I couldn't tell you.

DuckMan187 is Longshot for those who don't know, it's surprising at who doesn't lol.
PSN ID is GreatWhite000, feel free to add me :)

Come watch me stream!

Offline Supx4

• Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2012, 06:25:11 PM »
Question for TWO are yall a Xbox clan ? because I've never seen yall on psn just wondering :D
Kittys Goes RAWR! =(^_^)=

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2012, 06:40:05 PM »
Question for TWO are yall a Xbox clan ? because I've never seen yall on psn just wondering :D

They are XBOX :)