Username: Password:

Author Topic: News of the day  (Read 52036 times)

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Liked: 3931
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to get bucked off his horse Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: News of the day
« Reply #420 on: March 23, 2016, 10:14:14 AM »
Shitty situation. This is the kind of stuff that helps get people like Trump elected. It's unfortunate how effective these twats are.

Had a car bomb go off here in Berlin last week. Turned out is linked to organized crime and not terrorism, but at the time everyone assumed the worst. Seems like people are really on edge here.

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5506
  • Adios, half soldier
  • Awards Best Contributor 2014
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #421 on: March 23, 2016, 12:22:23 PM »
Organized crime huh? That's why we didn't here about it...

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Adios, half soldier
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #422 on: June 23, 2016, 12:11:06 PM »
So, the Brexit voting day. Any thoughts?

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 857
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Best staff member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
News of the day
« Reply #423 on: June 23, 2016, 01:39:23 PM »
Unsure. I'm thinking that Remain would be the best option, but I have read that leaving the EU would make it closer to Australia and that might have benefits. However being able to move with relative ease within the EU once in England is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1577
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: June 23, 2016, 02:50:51 PM »
Sounds like a bad time for any British not in south England. I doubt they will leave, way too many uncertainties for people.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 647
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #425 on: June 23, 2016, 04:15:07 PM »
I think that there's a very good chance we'll leave. We'll know the outcome soon enough.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #426 on: June 23, 2016, 04:55:26 PM »
I think that there's a very good chance we'll leave. We'll know the outcome soon enough.

If your country implodes you can always chill on my couch.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #427 on: June 23, 2016, 05:26:30 PM »

[/quote

I'll keep that in mind.

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 857
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Best staff member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
News of the day
« Reply #428 on: June 23, 2016, 08:29:53 PM »
And I've got an inflatable mattress you can borrow. Plus, I've got Aussie girls here. #win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Adios, half soldier
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: June 24, 2016, 12:04:50 PM »
Well, the choice made is to exit and it pissed off Scotland.
Can I still play with my British mates now?

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to get bucked off his horse Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #430 on: June 24, 2016, 01:44:00 PM »
Just got fucked over by England.... There goes my privilege of working & living in Germany hassle free. It'll take a couple of years for everything to take effect but still... Fuck that.

My only hope now is Scottish independence and rejoining the EU. The SNP has just gained my full support.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #431 on: June 24, 2016, 02:22:16 PM »
Don't blame England, blame your fellow Scots for voting to remain in the UK.

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #432 on: June 24, 2016, 02:29:17 PM »
Don't blame England, blame your fellow Scots for voting to remain in the UK.

I voted to remain because it was said that if I voted to leave the UK, the EU would kick me out. Now you lot voted to leave and I'm out of the EU anyway. There is no one to blame but Cameron and his Tory cronies.

Don't get me wrong, the EU governing bodies are unbelievably bad, but the only thing that Brexit will accomplish is corporate control over the UK & a damaged economy. There are still going to be twats running the country. It's an embarrassing day to be British...

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #433 on: June 24, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »
I really don't want to get into a deep political discussion here as I've had it up to the neck over the past few weeks but what I will say is that you or nobody else knows what Bretix will accomplish because we're in unchartered waters and nobody can read the future.

Maybe our economy will go down the toilet, maybe it'll thrive. We can only wait and see. I certainly don't feel embarrassed to be British today or any other day for that matter.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #434 on: June 24, 2016, 04:45:18 PM »
I really don't want to get into a deep political discussion here as I've had it up to the neck over the past few weeks but what I will say is that you or nobody else knows what Bretix will accomplish because we're in unchartered waters and nobody can read the future.

Maybe our economy will go down the toilet, maybe it'll thrive. We can only wait and see. I certainly don't feel embarrassed to be British today or any other day for that matter.

That's one of my problems with Brexit, it seems silly to vote to do something with no idea how it will affect your country. I'm just a colonial though, so what do I know. I wish you guys the best.

Couch offer stills stand by the way. I can make you some bratwurst Convex.  (seedy)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:55:20 PM by Cheese »

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #435 on: June 24, 2016, 05:49:23 PM »
Anybody who votes for anything does it with the hope that it will help to improve things. Nobody has a crystal ball to see into the future. Do you know for sure that your country will be in a better state once Trump is president and you've built your big wall? Of course you don't, you can only vote for him and keep your fingers crossed.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #436 on: June 24, 2016, 06:15:38 PM »
Anybody who votes for anything does it with the hope that it will help to improve things. Nobody has a crystal ball to see into the future. Do you know for sure that your country will be in a better state once Trump is president and you've built your big wall? Of course you don't, you can only vote for him and keep your fingers crossed.

That's actually the parallel I was seeing with Brexit. So many want to vote for Trump because it is change and they assume that any change is good change. They want to buck the status quo and don't care how it happens, just that it does. It's a slippery slope I think.

I'm not much of a betting man though, I always tend to lean toward the safer option. I probably would have been a loyalist in the revolution...

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #437 on: June 24, 2016, 07:59:48 PM »

Economy has already tanked. Scotland & Northern Ireland will leave. Farage has already gone back on promises he made. The EU are being a bunch of dickheads insisting the "divorce" is quick without thinking of the British market they could tap into.

I just do not understand how people think Farage & the Tories are any better than the EU lot... but hey that's democracy. I really do like seeing direct democracy in action, even when I don't agree with it.

I always tend to lean toward the safer option.

Confirmed Clinton supporter. Where is Wolfwood/@Mathieu_Era  when you need him?

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #438 on: June 24, 2016, 08:06:52 PM »
Make America the same again!

So you think Scotland will really leave this time? It won't be much of a United Kingdom without dear old Scotland. I am excited for all the flag changes though.

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #439 on: June 24, 2016, 08:16:38 PM »
Make America the same again!

So you think Scotland will really leave this time? It won't be much of a United Kingdom without dear old Scotland. I am excited for all the flag changes though.

Definitely, in 2014 many people voted to stay due to fears of leaving the EU. And now, every single Scottish council (electoral area) voted to remain in the EU. The Scottish (and Northern Irish) people don't want to be dragged out of the EU against there will. This is the tipping point. I think Old England and Wales will be all that remains of the UK by 2020.