Username: Password:

Author Topic: News of the day  (Read 35149 times)

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1563
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
Re: News of the day
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2013, 05:49:59 PM »
Well I checked and Saudia Arabia has publicly beheaded 47 people so far this year.  Apparently yesterday they beheaded, then crucified the bodies of 5 Yemenis.

And you guys used to think I made this shit up.

yer but London man.............not your average everyday thing going to work or shopping and seeing someone getting chopped up  :o :o :o

fecking Muslims or what ever they are???

Not everyday a missile comes out of the sky and blows up your house, or a man with a suicide vest explodes in the market you are in. But who cares when it happens to goat herders amirite?

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 640
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
News of the day
« Reply #141 on: May 23, 2013, 07:49:18 PM »
When incidents of this nature become common place in certain countries then of course the worldwide media stop reporting them so frequently.

It's very uncommon on the other hand for a British soldier to be murdered & beheaded in London so therefore will make headlines.

/Tapatalker

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: May 23, 2013, 08:02:41 PM »
When incidents of this nature become common place in certain countries then of course the worldwide media stop reporting them so frequently.

It's very uncommon on the other hand for a British soldier to be murdered & beheaded in London so therefore will make headlines.

/Tapatalker

I am not wondering why it made the headlines, I am more just saying why I "don't care" I guess. Yea it is unfortunate but I see it just as I see all the killings everywhere else. When there is some natural disaster that kills 100 people I don't get upset, I am not going to donate to a relief fund. Then people think I am some evil nazi or something. But I treat it just as they treat the 33 killed in suicide bombings in Iraq.

I'm ranting, but you get the point.

Offline CyborgNinjaCowboy

• I'm your huckleberry.
  • Liked: 202
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 23, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »
My point was Muslims are very big on beheadings for whatever reason.  I've posted probably a half dozen news pieces over the course of time about various beheadings of innocents.  Most of them were women who someone decided dishonored something by reading a book or riding a bike ornot marrying so&so, or going to college, or dating a boy or some thing or another.  I've posted a few articles about stonings too as those are... not quite as common as the good ol' fashioned beheading... but prevalent never-the-less.  Thank your lucky stars you were born in the 1st world kids (seedy)

It doesn't have as much to do with being Muslim as much as it does the local culture, it's rare in countries like Iran or Malaysia but more common in certain Arab countries, among the Pashtuns and certain African countries both Christian and Muslim. That or being used as intimidation in warzones, like Mexico.
Apples taste good and you can throw them if your being attacked
PSN:Bassman32590

Offline epic redemption

• Liked: 30
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2013, 02:01:48 AM »
Next Topic: Stockholm Immigration Riots.

• I'm your huckleberry.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2013, 07:35:05 AM »
Social tensions brought to light. Like the LA riots, a marginalized with legitimate grievances being delegitimized by roaming gangs of thugs.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:12:37 AM by CyborgNinjaCowboy »

Offline Valjean

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2458
  • Writing names on my hollowtips
  • Awards Best admin Best Admin 2014 Most Like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2013, 07:57:25 PM »
It doesn't have as much to do with being Muslim as much as it does the local culture, it's rare in countries like Iran or Malaysia but more common in certain Arab countries, among the Pashtuns and certain African countries both Christian and Muslim. That or being used as intimidation in warzones, like Mexico.

I somewhat agree, somewhat disagree.  I've made that same point to people on here in the past, mostly Vlad, that Islam the religion is not the same thing as the race of being Arab.  However the issue I have that prevents me from agreeing completely is that we have about 50 majority Muslim countries.  Some are African, some are Asian, some are middle eastern.  But we see sharia law practiced in every region.  We see stonings in Indonesia and beheadings, and hanging till dead for carrying 7ounces of weed, etc.

Next Topic: Stockholm Immigration Riots.

The collapse of Sweden.  Those Swedes better be thanking God for immigration because without allot of it to bolster their collapsing web of social programs the country is one generation from implosion.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:18:33 PM by Valjean »

• I'm your huckleberry.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2013, 08:36:19 PM »
I somewhat agree, somewhat disagree.  I've made that same point to people on here in the past, mostly Vlad, that Islam the religion is not the same thing as the race of being Arab.  However the issue I have that prevents me from agreeing completely is that we have about 50 majority Muslim countries.  Some are African, some are Asian, some are middle eastern. But we see sharia law practiced in every region.

Of course sharia is practiced in some countries, why wouldn't Islamic laws or laws based on Islamic law be used in Islamic countries?  But saying sharia is practiced in every region is false, Turkey, Azerbaijan, the Palestinian Authority, Syria (nominally), most of the African Muslim countries, and the Central Asian countries except for Afghanistan don't practice sharia and have secular government. Beheadings are rare outside of Saudi Arabia or tribal areas or, again as forms of intimidation in war zones. That said, religious conservatism has some blame for violence in third world countries.

We see stonings in Indonesia and beheadings, and hanging till dead for carrying 7ounces of weed, etc.

Beheadings are illegal in Indonesia and are used by crazies in extrajudicial killings.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:24:01 AM by CyborgNinjaCowboy »

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2013, 09:46:04 AM »
Although there are probably radicals in every Muslim country, you can't let the few speak for the majority.

• I'm your huckleberry.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2013, 10:24:25 AM »
Although there are probably radicals in every country, you can't let the few speak for the majority.

Fixed

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
Although there are probably radicals in every country, you can't let the few speak for the majority.

Fixed

Well we were talking about Muslim countries, but yea there are radicals in all countries and for every religion and political ideal.

• I'm your huckleberry.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »
True dat.

Offline Ucah8er

• Won't let the sun go down on me
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2559
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2013, 03:57:08 PM »
I can feel the right wing growing stronger in Europe. I can feel a shift of opinion on multiculturalism in the minds of the people around me. Hell, I can even feel it inside myself.
This decade is going to be interesting.

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3075
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »

LOL people believing there are only radical Muslims.

Offline Ucah8er

• Red River Resistance
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2013, 05:25:17 AM »

LOL people believing there are only radical Muslims.

LOL people who automatically attack political incorrectness.

Offline rdeyd1 573

• Happiness is a warm gun
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 773
  • TRUMP 2020 MAGA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."  -George Washington

There are two kinds of fascist: fascist and anti-fascist

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2013, 08:14:41 AM »
"Looking at this from a Christian perspective, while we might engage in a war with the Taliban in Afghanistan, this is not a holy war for us but a military campaign, even if Christian soldiers in the military feel they are doing God’s work in protecting America and rooting out terrorism."

Because all Americans are Christians...

Offline Paranoia

• Hope Rides Alone
  • Liked: 31
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2013, 08:18:38 AM »
Because all Americans are Christians...
They are. If you're not Christian, you're not American.

Offline Ucah8er

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2013, 09:28:24 AM »

That's the biggest load of BS I ever read.

The First Amendment secures the freedom of religion for all US citizens therefore the US is not bound by religion.

Offline Paranoia

• Hope Rides Alone
  • Liked: 31
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2013, 06:24:45 PM »

That's the biggest load of BS I ever read.

The First Amendment secures the freedom of religion for all US citizens therefore the US is not bound by religion.

The First Amendment secures the freedom for non-Christians to be wrong.

Show content for Hiden:
Calm down, Ucah