Username: Password:

Author Topic: News of the day  (Read 63966 times)

Offline rdeyd1 573

• Happiness is a warm gun
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 781
  • TRUMP 2020 MAGA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: News of the day
« Reply #580 on: July 15, 2019, 12:56:00 PM »
Lol you cunts ain't got the nuts
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence;it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."  -George Washington

There are two kinds of fascist: fascist and anti-fascist.
   PSN RicochetRRabbit

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #581 on: March 14, 2020, 05:42:24 AM »

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1377
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #582 on: March 30, 2020, 03:54:37 PM »
I had to ask I friend I know that works in the grocery store to get us some tp, since it got scarfed up by a pack of hungry wolves as soon as it goes on the shelves.  Even limiting it to one per household doesn't slow down the panic buying!  It was like doing a drug deal when we went to pay back the friend...."you got the tp?...here's the cash!" LOL!!!

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: April 27, 2020, 01:35:47 PM »
TP seems to be returning, but now it’s time to worry about meat.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1091
  • as long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #584 on: April 29, 2020, 05:49:53 AM »
you should think about growing some Sea Monsters  of your own ... that's meat chickens ... they don't take too much time or investment and you'll know exactly what they eat (a little grass and table scraps) they also provide fertilzer for your garden ... you do have a square foot garden right?  ... you can grow leafy greens in about 60 days from seed to table ... a little salad to go with that chicken dinner ... winner winner ... lol ... hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe ... oh, if you want eggs that would be laying hens and they need more time to grow up before they start laying eggs, at least one rooster required ...

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1252
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #585 on: April 29, 2020, 02:54:51 PM »
We have family that is about 20 miles further in the country than we are and they have a mini farm set up. It’s on about 10 acres with half tillable (only a large garden right now) and the rest is woods with a creek running through it. I hope things don’t get to this point, but it’s our fall back plan. Right now 3 of our houses are in a rural neighborhood around a lake with good fishing, which is good if there’s just short to medium term disruption. We do have a small garden and my in-laws have a large garden and they’ve been canning for years. I’d like to keep some chickens, but we’re still under an HOA. I’d like to see a federal edict allowing them anywhere and gardens where people currently can’t have them. We’re still in the reality of neighbors reporting each other for standing alone in a field. I really am hoping that things will be fine, but I sure am preparing for the alternative.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1091
  • as long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #586 on: May 05, 2020, 02:10:42 AM »
it's so much fun to escape into a good video game and deal with crazy conditions that you wouldn't normally be exposed to ... but when your real world gets knocked on it's arse so to speak it all becomes just a little too real and a bit too uncomfortable ... i count myself lucky to have been born into a farming family that taught me so many things that many people today don't have the first clue about ... regardless of how we come out of this i have to believe that rules and policies about how people can manage their own land and abilities to provide for themselves needs to change ... i feel for those unable to work and provide for their families and hope we all make it through these trying times ... again everybody stay safe ...

Offline Ferguson99

• Valentine Sheriff
  • Liked: 937
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #587 on: June 29, 2020, 04:21:48 PM »

Lockdown tightened in Leicester amid virus rise

Stricter lockdown measures for Leicester announced, including closing of shops and schools, as Covid cases rise

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1578
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Meme King 2014 Funniest Member 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #588 on: July 01, 2020, 09:01:03 PM »
I hope you were wearing a mask when you posted that.