Username: Password:

Author Topic: Longmire Western (mystery) series has launched on A&E  (Read 1774 times)

Offline travilanche

• Duelist
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 526
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted as the having the Best signature
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Longmire Western (mystery) series has launched on A&E
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 03:17:24 AM »
So Longmire got cancelled today, even though it was their most watched drama series ever.  I guess they needed the time for Duck Dynasty reruns or some shit. 

Anyway...their production company said they would start shopping the show around immediately.  So I am sure netflix or Hulu or someone will pick it up.
Signature courtesy of DocRikowski

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Liked: 3931
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to get bucked off his horse Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 05:21:42 PM »
So Longmire got cancelled today, even though it was their most watched drama series ever.  I guess they needed the time for Duck Dynasty reruns or some shit. 

Anyway...their production company said they would start shopping the show around immediately.  So I am sure netflix or Hulu or someone will pick it up.

Fuck really? That's frustrating. Well, hopefully Netflix will grab it.

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1960
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 01:12:58 PM »
Are you kidding me? Bunch of dummies at A&E. With the way season 3 ended there's no way that can be the end of the show

#TeamOasis

Offline travilanche

• Duelist
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 526
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted as the having the Best signature
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 02:39:08 AM »
Yeah man, its a huge bummer.  However netflix, hulu, and amazon are going to be hearing pitches starting next week.  So I am sure someone will pick it up.  Fuck A&E anyway.  Their programming is complete shit these days.  Duck Dynasty and fake discovery channel documentaries about mermaids and megalodons.  Sister wives and honey boo boo.  They have been working pretty hard at making america dumber for some time now.  I would just as soon not have any reason to visit any of their networks and make them money.
Signature courtesy of DocRikowski