Username: Password:

Author Topic: Apache Renegades (Xbox 360)  (Read 515 times)

Offline Geronimo

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Apache Renegades (Xbox 360)
« on: June 20, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »
Apache Renegades

History

We've fought you so long as we had rifles and powder.
Give us weapon and turn us loose, we will fight you again.
But we are worn out, we have no more provisions, no means to live.
Your troops are everywhere, you have driven us from our last and best stronghold.
We have no more heart-Chief Cadet (Apache)

In the year 1860 we fought one of the greatest wars in our history, We helped the U.S fight the Mexicans
but then they turned their sights on our lands and killing us off. They tried to destroy our way of life.
But it wasn't enough. We fought our first great war until 1876 when a shakey peace was met. Then
one of our greatest leaders died, Cochise, without his leadership, The peace didn't last. We then fought a
new war in 1879 under the leadership of Geronimo and Victorio. But even they couldn't fight off the ever vast
numbers of the U.S Army. In 1886, The great leader surrendered his rifle to General Miles. 1907 came along,
and with it came a new renegade movement, a resistance. Now we will fight now to be free forever!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQb7zOeYWk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQb7zOeYWk</a>

Our Mission

~We hope to bring something new and unique to Red dead and other games.
Also to make it fun for respectful and deserving players of xbox live, and also
set an example for clans and future clans.....Also to fight those damn Army Clans.

Rules

• Use automatic weapons with caution!
  • Use the Buffalo Rifle with great Responsibilty.
  • Respect non-members and other clans.
  • On official tribal matters you should be a Native American Character.
  • Keep jokes on a repected level
  • Respect me and I repect you
  • No assinations (assinations are unnessecary)
  • I want to make this very clear.....You don'y have to be Native American!!!! (Real Life)
  • I'm the leader and I will treat everyone fairly
  • Everyone is equal
  • Be mature
  • Age minimal is 13, unless you've proven otherwise

Activities

~Organized clan battles- Clan V.Clan deal.

~War Parties= war parties have a minimum of three members.

~Raids= An act carried out by a war party were the party raids or attacks a settlement with people
                   in the vacinity, I.E MacFarlane Ranch.
      ~Ambushes= An act carried out by a war party were the party waits in cover for an unexpecting victim.

~Horse Stealing= This is more of a free mode compitition but can be played for fun. The rules are simple.
a member needs to steal a horse from another player without killing the players and safely getting away.
Two members can challenge each other to see who is the bravest. (Score keeper needed if played against another member.)

~Scalping= Simply killing a person who has a bounty. can also be played for competition.

Social Organization

~We really don't have a ranking system but there are positions to be held.

Chief= Me, Overall leader.

Sub-Chief= Leader of a specific band.

Medicine Man= Helps organize events.

Warriors= Everyone is a warrior upon probation ending (and getting a scalp, if you want to)

Young rabbit= These are new members on probation.

Bands

Bands= Bands are subtribes in the overall tribe, each sub-tribe will have a certain amount of members and customs.
and sub-chief. Basically, if we get alot of members, we will be divided into sub-groups to help better organize. The follwoing is a list of bands, we will start with
Chiricahua.

Chiricahua
Mescalero
Lipan
Jicarilla
Western

Application

~Age:

~Gamertag:

~Can you follow the rules?:

~Clan history:

~What do you have to offer?:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 01:36:59 PM by Geronimo »

Offline OMNGaming

• General of the Army
  • Liked: 9
  • OMN Gaming - For the Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Apache Renegades (Xbox 360)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 04:12:01 PM »
- The Online Multiplayer Network of Xbox Live -
An online gaming community that is leading the revolution on the Digital Gaming Fronter in providing a relaxed, fun and mature community of Gamers.