Username: Password:

Author Topic: Over all top 30 of all time  (Read 66748 times)

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 921
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Over all top 30 of all time
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2012, 02:34:05 PM »
Almost perfect brah, but you should take out LN7 replace with Geta bump everyone up then slide MY add in at number 30. Thank you all for your time and considering my request.
I done fell off Stryker :(.

why you say that?  not easy to get on my top 30 of all time list..plus a reason why you're not higher is literally every time i play with you, you play for 1-2 matches then go away for 5-6 matches..oh and you would be in my GS top 10 list, but you never grab a bag even when its right next to you like your Y button is broke  :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 02:38:07 PM by ComeAtMeBrah »

Offline I am a VeGUN

• Liked: 589
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2012, 02:38:30 PM »
Almost perfect brah, but you should take out LN7 replace with Geta bump everyone up then slide MY add in at number 30. Thank you all for your time and considering my request.
I done fell off Stryker :(.

why you say that?  not easy to get on my top 30 of all time list..plus a reason why you're not higher is literally every time i play with you, you play for 1-2 matches then go away for 5-6 matches..
Lol I do tend to do that a lot, I fall asleep sometimes, but we gotta play some tonight mayyhne.
Best S4S player on Red Dead

Hands down there will never be another one, I been around and I ain't seen another one, cause my style ain't really got nothin on, and I'm sexy when I don't have nothin on.

Offline the GUN runnerr

• Liked: 539
  • Big Black Women and The stevo guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2012, 05:10:27 PM »
Damn brah, for some reson i fell you have me on ther just because were friends.  Thought for sure I would be a littlse higher then that

Offline Nugget

• Liked: 572
  • I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2012, 05:14:21 PM »
That's a good list. It's been awhile since I've been on to play but I recognize a lot of those names. Saxony, Brah, Andresolif, Skillz, Boy, Sinz and Costello are all solid players. I don't really rank anyone personally, but the best player I have ever played against has to be Naxa Nikwenak. I remember playing with and against him a couple times in hardcore matches. Someone mentioned camping with Naxa but I don't ever remember him doing much of that in hardcore. He was full beast mode, cappin' heads off left and right, roaming the map...he's a legit player. Of course this is from what I can remember 2 years ago.
Damn Beats, your no slacker yourself, you were one of the best players iv'e ever seen back in RSL, and that day you played with us I could see you still got it. Hit me up when your on RDR cause I can't see your damn online status... lol.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2012, 05:45:26 PM »
Damn brah, for some reson i fell you have me on ther just because were friends.  Thought for sure I would be a littlse higher then that

thats not the reason you're on it..lots of my friends didn't make my list and people i don't like personally did make it..and a comment you made earlier you said you didn't even think you'd be in my top 30..and do u really think you're better than the people i put above you? my top 20 are all really good players..besides 90% the time i play with you is late at night, most of the times you're wasted..

another thing is i've heard you say when the bag spawns if its on the inside or outside..or if anyone took out the guy on the cannon yet..it makes me wonder if you ever use your minimap?  also theres been lots of times we'd be playing a gang shootout, and 3-4 mins into the match you'd say this is a gang shootout?  i've been playing grab the bag and i just wonder wtf bag you've been grabbing..

you're top 5 funnest to play with though, especially when you're shit talking the other team..
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:37:36 PM by ComeAtMeBrah »

Offline DRSxGiNnJEWs

• Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 196
  • You're Killing me Smalls!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2012, 06:04:20 PM »
Here goes my list.... It might include some players that roll around with cheaters and RF, but that I know they are skilled players w/o all that bullshit.

1. DsK Andresolif
2. Lord Horrorshow
3. ComeAtMeBrah
4. xRDSx Drivefast
5. xRDSx Ziv
6. xRDSx LB Raider
7. xRDSx IClark
8. Lord LN7
9. Armageddon
10. Xian v3
11. TrueS1nz
12. Tappsmear
13. ABC WipeOut
14. Lord Costello
15.  xRDSx Nipes
16. xRDSx Chivista
17. LuckyDuke
18. UGS by S4X0NY
19. DsK IDangerous
20. Cyclone Fiend
21. The GUN Runner
22. DRSxVegetABLE
23. Doodie2
24. xRDSx Expendable
25. Captain Afr1ca
26. Lord Hades II
27. Mas7er Bulle7
28. Mckpatriots
29. TWO II LeGiT II
30. Stingercci

Honorable mentions:
xRDSx Gaza LP
xRSLx Demon
xRSLx D Shiznit
TheAceIsChase
DsK Amazing
xRDSx Dillon
xNxWxOx Reefer
LTE SiMatRiX
Colvert Valkryie
CodeMonkey
xLord Beavis
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:12:23 PM by DRSxGiNnJEWs »

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1956
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2012, 06:06:42 PM »
A few of your picks are cheaters... They don't just roll around with them

#TeamOasis

Offline Valjean

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2457
  • Writing names on my hollowtips
  • Awards Best admin Best Admin 2014 Most Like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2012, 06:07:03 PM »
Here goes my list.... It might include some players that roll around with cheaters and RF, but that I know they are skilled players w/o all that bullshit.

Now there's a few names I've not heard since oh before some of these forum members were born

Offline DRSxGiNnJEWs

• Legends of Red Dead
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »

Yeah Drivefast, Chivista, Ziv, and Clark use RF but its not like they have to... I think people that have been around long enough should know that they are great players without their cheats.

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3074
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2012, 06:12:29 PM »

The guy that uses his left nipple as a gear stick?

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• TWO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2012, 06:28:28 PM »

Yeah Drivefast, Chivista, Ziv, and Clark use RF but its not like they have to... I think people that have been around long enough should know that they are great players without their cheats.
Drive, Chivista and Colvert have used the horse glitch on more than one occasion.

#TeamOasis

Offline xTheWiseTurtlex

• Liked: 37
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2012, 06:29:46 PM »

I remember playing back then as a solo player with a bunch of scrubs against Drivefast, Clark, Arklay, Trina and some others. Those were frustrating games when you didn't have a whole lot to work with for teammates and they'd continuously spawn kill us with deadeye, camped behind boxes or on rooftops...fun fun.

Offline DRSxGiNnJEWs

• Legends of Red Dead
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2012, 06:32:36 PM »

Drive, Chivista and Colvert have used the horse glitch on more than one occasion.

They probably have, but like I said, without cheating, they are stil great players. Why would they waste their time and talent cheating? Lord knows. But I know they are great players when not cheating, and you should to.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2012, 06:33:05 PM »

yep and chivista and drive also use lag switches.  who knows for how long they've been using them and they're big advantages in games when split seconds decides life or death, when you can kill the other person before you even appear on their screen.  they're using them in mp3 too(my crew was playing rds in gang wars, and in a 'takedown'(assassinate the target) chapter, my team was defending, and chivista(xrdsxpredator now) came up the stairs, our whole team unloaded their full clips into him, but he was able to get 2 RPG shots off onto the target and kill him before he died.

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3074
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2012, 06:34:46 PM »
I never knew there was a time where RDS WASN'T cheating. A rare sight to see probably.

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2547
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2012, 06:35:10 PM »
No, drive is pretty much garbage nowadays without his cheats.  He was pretty good back when, but he is rusty and that's why he relies so heavily on his lag switch and rapid fire.  He plays like crap every time I see him now.

That's what happens when you cheat and don't allow yourself the challenge of improvement.  he was left behind by the good players long ago.  The ones who would spawn into rooms and have to figure out a way to kill an eight man posse of RDS rapid firers and horse glitchers.  every time we played, win or lose, we got better.  meanwhile he sat there and spammed his rapid fire and didn't hone his abilities.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:42:48 PM by outlawfisherman »

Offline DRSxGiNnJEWs

• Legends of Red Dead
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2012, 06:39:18 PM »
No, drive is pretty much garbage nowadays without his cheats.  He was pretty good back when, but he is rusty and that's why he relies so heavily on his lag switch and rapid fire.  He plays like crap every time I see him now.

Yeah, many of the players on my list are probably not that good anymore (some of them havent played in months lol) but I didnt base it on recently. Just based it on back when RDR was on its prime, players that were good throught RDR lifespan

Offline xTheWiseTurtlex

• Liked: 37
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
Damn Beats, your no slacker yourself, you were one of the best players iv'e ever seen back in RSL, and that day you played with us I could see you still got it. Hit me up when your on RDR cause I can't see your damn online status... lol.
[/quote]

Thanks man, I wasn't with RSL for long. Maybe two months at the most. I just didn't have the time. I have kids, married and trying to build a foundation for my family so I don't really get to play as much as I'd like. I've been trying to get on more lately, see who's still kickin' around and find some new challenging players. RF I see has died down, although deadeye is as rampant as ever, not that I care....and modders still modding...good ol' red dead. I'll drop into a match with you though, definitely.

Offline TheRagingBull

• Up Your Arsenal
  • TWO
  • Liked: 628
  • Oh, Yeah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2012, 07:19:47 PM »
When you've been around in Red Dead as long as I have, you meet people, beat people, and get beat by people. Message is that I've faced some great players. I don't want to mention 30, not that many have actually "destroyed" me.

Armageddon
Brah
Nugget
Colvert
TJ
CrusH
Tapp 

PSN-RagingBull_47
XBL-TWO BrazenBull

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• TWO
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2012, 07:29:41 PM »
When you've been around in Red Dead as long as I have, you meet people, beat people, and get beat by people. Message is that I've faced some great players. I don't want to mention 30, not that many have actually "destroyed" me.

Armageddon
Brah
Nugget
Colvert
TJ
CrusH
Tapp 

Thanks for the nod man, you used to wreck when you put your knife down and use a gun :P

#TeamOasis