Username: Password:

Author Topic: New PS3 Roleplay  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Doc_B_TheGerman

• Liked: 2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New PS3 Roleplay
« on: August 11, 2012, 08:09:17 AM »
Howdy dear Community, I Had the Idea to make an Roleplay Clan. Means that all of you Users who want to join makes an Applycation here in the Thread like:

Character Name:
Age of the Character:
(Short) Background Story:
Where does he Live:
Job:
Gang:

Here in the Thread you can Also Create an Company with workers, an Farm or an Gang. Means we will use this Topic as our Main-Site. I Hope I Will find many Users who want to Roleplay.

Information: You dont need an Headset, you just need to be able to Roleplay, When you Create a Firm or Company I Will Create Several PSN-Chats for all Posses,Companys and Firms. I Will create soon an Website for the Roleplay.

My PSN ID: Doc_B_TheGerman when anybody wants to Join create the Character-Information and Write youre PSN ID too.

Offline deventhurman

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New PS3 Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 08:38:50 PM »
Character Name: Deven "Gunny" Vance
Age of the Character: 55
(Short) Background Story: Deven was born and raised in a little shack in the the Great Plains. He had a normal life. Worked around the house, Tended the garden, ETC. But one day a group of Outlaws came and held Deven's Mom & Dad. Before he could do anything his parents were shot dead. That day he tracked down those men and killed them all. After that he decided to go become a Marshall in Blackwater.....

Where does he Live: Room in Blackwater saloon.
Job: Marshall
Gang: Marshall's?

My PSN ID: thurman1
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:18:02 PM by deventhurman »

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 02:26:59 AM »
Character Name: Uncle
Age of the Character: 65+
(Short) Background Story:everyone thought I got killed during the Beechers hope massarcre but while my boss mr marston was getting his wife & son to safety I crawled away and was found by a forgotton indian who took me to his peoples camp across the river of the great plains where there was a small lit area under some trees where they were living and eventually I got well enough and they bought me back to the mainland where I been living in a cabin in tall trees (tanners reach) it was nice and quiet apart from the odd passer by with a stagecoach sailing down the rapids.
Where does he Live:Tanners reach
Job: retired (but does odd jobs round Armadillo)
Gang: AA (alcoholics anonymous held once a week in Armadillo school church)

Offline ZaGeYe1337

• The Beast and The Harlot!
  • Liked: 0
  • I like trains.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Account! - Subscribe!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
Character Name: John Marston
Age of the Character: 21
(Short) Background Story: A boy who was raised by his outlaw father and his mother, John and Abigail mother. After his dad being killed and his mother dying, the little boy was left alone, on this huge world of criminals and wilderness.
Where does he Live: Blackwater (Marstons' House)
Job: Outlaw
Gang: ??
"A man who never eats a pork bun, is never a whole man!"