Username: Password:

Author Topic: II AoR x - Army of Redemption  (Read 2849 times)

Offline F3arWaveS

• Liked: 13
    • View Profile
    • Awards
II AoR x - Army of Redemption
« on: November 05, 2012, 06:16:49 PM »
Hi everyone !

Here's a topic to talk about our Clan, the Army of Redemption

Most of us are french, but we have nothing against foreigners, no matter the language, fun is fin, and it's quite cool to have a team with different nationalities too.

ONE Advisory
CHEMiCAL W4VE
II STaR FiRE x
II Ov3rLaG3r x
ColvertValkyrie
II ATheNa x
II Skillz XVI x
II Et3rNaL x ( me )
II DreamState x
II Mesrine x
II Sky Ballin x
II GOD 0F WAR x

Our clan continues to grow more and more, it's great.

However, we consider ourselves as a family, and not only like a competitive clan, so if you guys want to join, we want to know you well before. ( we're receiving quite a lot of request these times, so even if you are great, we prefer to know you well before anything, and see if you have a good attitude. )

No need to say that people who insult the others, cheat in matches etc are not welcomed in the clan. We prefer to have fun together, to lough etc rather than having messages from haters every five minutes if you know what I mean...

Of course, even if we are friends, we also consider ourselves as a competitive team.

If you want to have a talk with us, or a request, do not hesitate to send a message to ONE Advisory, II STaR FiRe, ColvertValkyrie, CHEMICAL WAVE or even myself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ClanAoR

See you all on Reddead ;)

( ps : And sorry about my english :) )

Offline Nugget

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 572
  • I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: II AoR x - Army of Redemption
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:28:23 PM »
Good games the other day.

Offline LaB xAkainu

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
Sky Balin is a piece  of shit. He was in RDS, Dsk, UGK, GST, 187, TWO. He changed 10 Gamertags in 1 week. Little Ballin. He asked BehindCube for LaB joining, and BehinCube say him: "You are suck". hehe

Offline F3arWaveS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 11:27:22 PM »
Good games the other day.

Thank you bro, I wasn't there, I've enormous lag problems these day, but I saw the match, it seemed cool, and great to play against guys who play legit :)

Sky Balin is a piece  of shit. He was in RDS, Dsk, UGK, GST, 187, TWO. He changed 10 Gamertags in 1 week. Little Ballin. He asked BehindCube for LaB joining, and BehinCube say him: "You are suck". hehe

Akainu, even if you don't like him we don't care.

Ballin is a very good player, and I've spoken a lot with him, for many months, and to my mind, and from the others AoR point of view he is also a good guy, great during matches, who doesn't speak shit, you just have to speak with him to understand that. I made a lot of matches against and with him, no matter the results, he would always send me a " good games man" message. So thx for your warning bro, but that's fine. Some of us in the AoR knew a lot of clan ( fiight, zBWWz, El, xRDSx, xTSGx, Diablos, Lord, TWO, ONE, DsK etc ) We consider ourselves as a family, that means we think we're different from all the others, we all knew great times with great clans, the changes etc So if we created this clan, it's because we want to be together for a long time, in the beginning, we weren't even ok for doing any competition again. We are not like a team that would just ending up in disbanding in three months like what we all knew.

Offline Nugget

• I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 12:46:58 AM »
Yea there were two other matches they didn't upload for some reason.

Offline F3arWaveS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 11:49:53 AM »
you want me to ask them the score of the others games ? it seems they didn't filmed everything because we have some cameras problems sometimes, but I can at least ask them to write the scores of the other matches in the video if you wish.

Offline STaR_FiRE

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 01:20:44 PM »
Hey Costello, sure i dont upload the other video its because i have a problem with 1 and the 2nd i'm editing the video to put in 720p, the video will coming soon d ;)

Offline Nugget

• I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 02:14:10 PM »
Hahaha it's ok man, it's your channel, you don't have to upload losses.

Offline UvS Semtex

• United We Stand
  • Liked: 6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 07:36:42 AM »
Played against the AOR guys recently and they are a legit clan with great players and a good attitude.

Offline F3arWaveS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 11:21:42 AM »
Played against the AOR guys recently and they are a legit clan with great players and a good attitude.

Thx man, it's cool to see that someone appreciate our attitude  ;) 

Offline F3arWaveS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 05:59:13 PM »
Hi !

We wanted to know if some red dead clans were actually searching ( for those days ) clan matches or else ( for instance, this week-end ).

I wondered if there were any clan on red dead that wanted to do some clan matches for the future weeks ?

We have already done lots of matches against most of french clans ( wins of course ;) )  and I wondered if there were any clan that wanted to do practice match or true matches against us, because it is a bit boring to play against the same clans every weeks, and I think americans clan are surely stronger than most of those clans we have fought.

If you have any idea, do not hesitate :)

Offline F3arWaveS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »
Had 6 games against Crk today, great games, pretty done in the rules ( despite the fact they rage quit a the end ).

We had quite some difficulties to take their defence in the beginning of the match ( it was 2-1 for them at the beginning of the match, but we manage to take them down, and to eventually win the 3 other games )

I completely forgot to take photos ( cuz I've nothing to film for the moment ) , if some Crk have some, then do not hesitate to post them.

5v5 ( ONE Advisory, II Et3rNaL x, II ATheNa x, II DreamState x, ColvertValkyrie VS SiCK Phantom, Crk Redemption, CrK Vansx007, CrkxJanisco/BOPE Killer ( his replacement for the last game ) and Coronel something, I don't remember. )

Here is the final score : II AoR x 4 - 2 Crk

If some other teams desire some matches, then we are always ok for matches :)

Offline Death Strike

• Liked: 26
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 06:49:12 PM »
Hi everyone !

Here's a topic to talk about our Clan, the Army of Redemption

Most of us are french, but we have nothing against foreigners, no matter the language, fun is fin, and it's quite cool to have a team with different nationalities too.

ONE Advisory
CHEMiCAL W4VE
II STaR FiRE x
II Ov3rLaG3r x
ColvertValkyrie
II ATheNa x
II Skillz XVI x
II Et3rNaL x ( me )
II DreamState x
II Mesrine x
II Sky Ballin x
II GOD 0F WAR x

Our clan continues to grow more and more, it's great.

However, we consider ourselves as a family, and not only like a competitive clan, so if you guys want to join, we want to know you well before. ( we're receiving quite a lot of request these times, so even if you are great, we prefer to know you well before anything, and see if you have a good attitude. )

No need to say that people who insult the others, cheat in matches etc are not welcomed in the clan. We prefer to have fun together, to lough etc rather than having messages from haters every five minutes if you know what I mean...

Of course, even if we are friends, we also consider ourselves as a competitive team.

If you want to have a talk with us, or a request, do not hesitate to send a message to ONE Advisory, II STaR FiRe, ColvertValkyrie, CHEMICAL WAVE or even myself.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ClanAoR

See you all on Reddead ;)

( ps : And sorry about my english :) )

Bullshit! Fuck you. You use mods. Get the fuck up anal face

Offline F3arWaveS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 01:38:05 PM »

Bullshit! Fuck you. You use mods. Get the fuck up anal face
[/quote]

Lmao you, death strike IV dare to talk about mods ? xD But, man, you have mods, half of the time i see you in Gang match, you are modded, what a fucking joke. Moreover, you were C4 destiny right ? LOOOL

Then, Don't even try to say that i'm not legit. I'm not a cheater. Like I said, the reason I installed mods was because i was sick of seeing all those modders who enjoy to arrive modded, invincible and all th crap in HYO, GTB etc. You are one of those guys from what I remember... It's true that sometimes in public games, i use them ( for exemple if you teamkill me, or if you use mods yourself,  i'm gonna use them against you : that was the case when I met you, remember ? ... )

I don't waste time doing the tipical modders activities. That's why it's kinda makes me laugh you dare to say that, on the other topics xD Moreover, it's really funny to see how a noob like you, who isn't even able to get a kill without camping with infinite dead eye, dare to talk to me this way, saying that I'm like you xD

Oh, and by the way ( if you haven't already noticed... ) I'm back on this forum :)

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • Liked: 880
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2013, 01:58:56 PM »
I see your point when it comes to defending yourself against modders and although I dislike the whole thing, Death Strike can't say shit! He mods on C4 Eminem all the time...

Offline F3arWaveS

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2013, 03:36:42 PM »
Oh, so Death strike is Eminem ? :o

And they dare to post a video ? xD Wow man, C4 really are complete noobs...