Username: Password:

Author Topic: Connecticut School Shooting  (Read 29481 times)

Offline The Bear Hunter

• No I don\'t hunt bears I hunt bars!!!
  • Liked: 161
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me-Psalm 23:4

The rest of this space for rent-$5,000 obo

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1545
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
Re: Connecticut School Shooting
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 04:05:29 PM »
Shame, does anyone know why he did it yet?

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3074
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 04:17:55 PM »
Shooting at a school full of children under the age of 10. There lives will be scarred.

Humanity sucks.

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1956
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 04:31:15 PM »
Shame, does anyone know why he did it yet?
Early speculation is a domestic dispute, his mother was a teacher at the school and it was her classroom and another one close bye that were where most of the killing took place.

#TeamOasis

Offline DethPimp

• Liked: 1391
  • Awards Best Writer 2014 Best moderator Best writer Awarded to the user voted Best Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 05:00:13 PM »
Is it a coincidence the USA has by the greatest rate of homicide in the developed world, more than six times as many murders by gun as Australia, and the most liberal gun laws in the developed world?

It obviously is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »
Is it a coincidence the USA has by the greatest rate of homicide in the developed world, more than six times as many murders by gun as Australia, and the most liberal gun laws in the developed world?

It obviously is not.

Point?

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3074
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 05:28:46 PM »

It obviously is not.

Yes, unfortunately we have some very violent people in this country. Would you like to rub it in our face some more?

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 05:39:24 PM »
Why ain't guns illegal in America? for fack sake destroy ALL guns

the president seriously needs to address the gun laws over there.....why do you need a gun?

guns are illegal over here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717

its all very well giving a speech obama.....ban and destroy the fucking guns you twat

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 05:43:49 PM »
obama just said on BBC news

we have been thrrough this so many times.........fucking do something about it

we had a shooting  massacre 10+ years ago in dunblane (scotland) and we stamped down on gun ownership

ITS NOT FUCKING CLEVER OWNING A GUN

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 05:45:08 PM »
Why ain't guns illegal in America? for fack sake destroy ALL guns

the president seriously needs to address the gun laws over there.....why do you need a gun?

guns are illegal over here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717

its all very well giving a speech obama.....ban and destroy the fucking guns you twat

Don't tell us what to do. One incident is not enough to ban guns... Besides, this is not the thread for that.

Offline Duck

• Liked: 1905
  • The Solo Artist
  • Awards Rookie of the year
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 05:51:05 PM »
This is a thread about the psychotic minds of sick people willing to murder kids under 10, not a thread about gun laws.

Simply owning a gun does not mean you are a psycho willing to kill everything, ever heard the phrase "Guns don't kill people, people kill people?"

He could have run into the school with a knife and still killed, would we then ban the use of knives to counter the threat? Where would we end up?

Silly Ferguson ::)

Offline DethPimp

• Liked: 1391
  • Awards Best Writer 2014 Best moderator Best writer Awarded to the user voted Best Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 05:56:35 PM »
Duck, it's a thread about the shootings, and the shootings were done with guns.

It's true that owning a gun doesn't make you a murderer or a psycho, but a  psycho with a gun is a lot more dangerous than one without a gun.

That's obvious.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 05:59:31 PM »

It's true that owning a gun doesn't make you a murderer or a psycho, but a  psycho with a gun is a lot more dangerous than one without a gun.

That's obvious.

People are going to die, and people are going to commit crimes. So you have to weigh if the crime stopped by banning guns is worth the negatives of not having guns. It is not the same as other countries either, Americans like their guns and they have enough of the damn things to supply an army. So in the end it is opinion rather than fact.

Offline Duck

• Liked: 1905
  • The Solo Artist
  • Awards Rookie of the year
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 06:03:56 PM »

That's obvious.

Yes they are, but would banning them solve the problem? Banning cocaine and heroin hasn't really helped much. It would simply push the gun market underground which in my opinion is a lot more dangerous. Do we then stop police officers carrying them too?

Offline Mathieu_Era

• TWO
  • Liked: 468
  • You Just Made The List!
  • Awards Most Likely To Flee To Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 06:25:05 PM »
Speaking of psychos, there was this man the other day who carved a pentagram into his 6-year old son's back.
I will let my man Pastor Paul Begley tell you. His videos are a little unorthodox but he tells it as it is.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEeC3W4ot_k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEeC3W4ot_k</a>

Offline JamieGreat360

• Delivery boy
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 473
  • Beepp, Teigen. Beepp
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »
R.I.P This is such a sad story. It's always that little extra sad. When little ones loose their lives for doing absolutely nothing. They haven't lived a life :(

As a country that doesn't allow gun ownership, I am rather thankful for that. I'd rather someone come at me with a knife. I don't wish to put more on a bad situation. I'm going to speak from both sides. I believe something does need to definitely be done. Much tougher laws. I understand, and accept it's your right to bear arms. But the more guns in the pot. The more likely they will be shot. Less guns is probably best. Don't allow somebody to have a bloody armory in their basement. Don't allow them to be given free in a bank (Seriously. Saw a video in my school(When I was still at school. Might have changed). But opening a bank account got you a hunting rifle or something.

I have to pick on something though, a comment by RedLlama5. One incident? Seriously? One? There's been a number of shootings, BBC had some listed when I read this topic. Why in this world. Ain't one shooting enough? It's enough for me.

At ferguson99. As soon as Obama bans gun ownership. You can call him 'former' president. After the revolt. U.S.A won't like their rights being taken away. Nobody does I guess.

Spoken from a Englishman abroad. Information given might not be 100%.

R.I.P to the lost :(

Thanks Kazzy mate!!!!

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 08:15:19 PM »
R.I.P This is such a sad story. It's always that little extra sad. When little ones loose their lives for doing absolutely nothing. They haven't lived a life :(

As a country that doesn't allow gun ownership, I am rather thankful for that. I'd rather someone come at me with a knife. I don't wish to put more on a bad situation. I'm going to speak from both sides. I believe something does need to definitely be done. Much tougher laws. I understand, and accept it's your right to bear arms. But the more guns in the pot. The more likely they will be shot. Less guns is probably best. Don't allow somebody to have a bloody armory in their basement. Don't allow them to be given free in a bank (Seriously. Saw a video in my school(When I was still at school. Might have changed). But opening a bank account got you a hunting rifle or something.

I have to pick on something though, a comment by RedLlama5. One incident? Seriously? One? There's been a number of shootings, BBC had some listed when I read this topic. Why in this world. Ain't one shooting enough? It's enough for me.

At ferguson99. As soon as Obama bans gun ownership. You can call him 'former' president. After the revolt. U.S.A won't like their rights being taken away. Nobody does I guess.

Spoken from a Englishman abroad. Information given might not be 100%.

R.I.P to the lost :(

People always rally after an incident like this demanding strict guns laws and it is not logical. They let their emotions carry them away. My answer to almost every problem is education. As everyone knows the USA is doing quite poorly in that region, and a lack of proper education increases crime rates. People should probably have to pass a psychological profiling to own a gun as well, all you have to do in PA for a hidden weapons permit is to sign a few papers. It is not like I am disagreeing with anyone, it is just the arrogance being thrown out is rustling my jimmies. Plus there are more important issues at hand.

Although I don't know how much that will help considering we have 270,000,000 of them floating around. You can't simply make a law and expect it to fix everything as everyone seems to suspect.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:18:28 PM by RedLlama5 »

Offline stevethetree

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1799
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Connecticut School Shooting
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 08:17:45 PM »
Don't allow them to be given free in a bank (Seriously. Saw a video in my school(When I was still at school. Might have changed). But opening a bank account got you a hunting rifle or something.

What? Where's my free gun?!

Offline JamieGreat360

• Delivery boy
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 473
  • Beepp, Teigen. Beepp
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 08:27:36 PM »
I think there should always be strict laws on things that are dangerous. I don't need a incident to think that way. It's not really arrogance? I just think. It will always happen. Things like this. Won't stop. You can't stop them. For as long as there is guns. There will be gun-related deaths. Same with everything.

That's actually a smart thing to do. But, there's always the chance of somebody seeing red. Like so many cases. They have the means at their disposal to handle a situation. You get out a car, somebody just rammed you. You're mad at him. He simply pulls a gun on you. You know?

Do you have gun ban zones or something? I don't see why somebody should be allowed to carry a gun around/ near a school. Or a Hospital. Or anywhere a bunch of innocent people will gather. The only people who should be armed. Are your forces, your emergency services, and only on duty. That's just my opinion.

Steve, I don't really want to treat this like a joke.  So don't feel bad if I ignore your comment.

Thanks Kazzy mate!!!!

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Сука Блять
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 08:41:21 PM »
We can't solve all the problems, even if we take away guns and knives people will still beat each other with their fists. People should be allowed to have guns, I am never going to disagree with that because we can't give the government all the power. But increased restrictions and the like are up for debate as I have not researched it that much.

Concealed carry laws vary from state to state. In Pennsylvania you can carry a concealed weapon on school property (with a permit) unless you intend to commit a crime and as I said before you only need to sign a paper to get one. That is ridiculous. The only reason concealed weapons would be useful is when someone else is committing a crime so it is a safe guard. But if you don't have the crime to begin with you would not need a weapon.

I think it is a relatively low priority issue, sure it may seem like a big deal with this catastrophe but we need to focus on educational and economical issues before we tackle something like this. Considering how hard it would be to change the law and the problem might even be fixed by a better education system.