Username: Password:

Author Topic: Connecticut School Shooting  (Read 29795 times)

Offline Inhuman Remains

• Honorary Aussie
  • Liked: 256
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Connecticut School Shooting
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 08:45:44 PM »
Jamie, I understand why you might feel that way. However, If the only people who have guns are your armed forces, emergency services etc. Then your general populace is defenseless. Not to mention the number of farmers who need to rid themselves of vermin, hunters, people who shoot for sport etc. People are not protected by police, or military. You should have a right to protect yourself. On that note though, we need to recognize that like a drivers license more needs to be done to regulate the morons. In truth, I think drivers licenses should be much harder to get than they are. Guns should also only be able to be used by responsible adults or their children only under supervision. As a Canadian we have stricter gun laws than the states. There are a lot less gun related deaths here, but, we also have a much smaller populace. Bills example of Australia having 6 times less homicides with 14 times less population than the US was poor.

This piece of shit who went into the school perhaps may not have killed so many if he wasn't allowed guns. However he might have just made a bunch of pipe bombs instead. Or set fire to the school. If you want to create mass devastation you are going to do it. Every time an incident like this happens everyone screams gun control, just like when that girl committed suicide over bullying everyone started going crazy about that as well. I don't think jumping on new laws or bans like crazy every time something happens is the right course of action. Sure, you can ban guns and then just the criminals have them. Education is definitely the key to responsibility.

I feel very badly for the families of those children and adults who were murdered. I have a 6 year old and I can't imagine how that would feel. But, lets put the blame where it really belongs. On the cowardly fuck who did the deed.

sig by Kazzy .

Offline JamieGreat360

• Delivery boy
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 473
  • Beepp, Teigen. Beepp
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 08:57:28 PM »
I very much agree, that educating needs to be done. Heck, I probably need educating on this issue before I comment. I'm just saying as an outsider. In a country not allowed to have guns. Majority of criminals here, don't go armed with guns. Like my countryman, xGODx TYSKIE said somewhere. More criminals will go armed the minute we arm ourselves. The laws over here ain't too good for you though. You'd get done for killing an intruder in your home. So it's counter-active for us to have a weapon anyway.

I can't change your minds, norr can you mind. We can only agree to disagree. I guess you guys are happy to keep your arms, i'm happy to not have them.

You're right Alex. I think we should direct our thoughts back onto the low life.

I'm sorry if my comments or thoughts offended anyone, especially you RedLlama5. I can only say what I feel/ think.

It's tough to get a Driving license over here. It better not be tougher than getting a weapon though That is bloody crazy.

Thanks Kazzy mate!!!!

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1547
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 09:02:14 PM »
I very much agree, that educating needs to be done. Heck, I probably need educating on this issue before I comment. I'm just saying as an outsider. In a country not allowed to have guns. Majority of criminals here, don't go armed with guns. Like my countryman, xGODx TYSKIE said somewhere. More criminals will go armed the minute we arm ourselves. The laws over here ain't too good for you though. You'd get done for killing an intruder in your home. So it's counter-active for us to have a weapon anyway.

I can't change your minds, norr can you mind. We can only agree to disagree. I guess you guys are happy to keep your arms, i'm happy to not have them.

You're right Alex. I think we should direct our thoughts back onto the low life.

I'm sorry if my comments or thoughts offended anyone, especially you RedLlama5. I can only say what I feel/ think.

It's tough to get a Driving license over here. It better not be tougher than getting a weapon though That is bloody crazy.

You voiced your opinion, there is nothing wrong with that.

But yea this guy is a scumbag. Only a depraved bastard does what he did.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 09:04:11 PM by RedLlama5 »

Offline The Bear Hunter

• No I don\'t hunt bears I hunt bars!!!
  • Liked: 161
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »
Gun control is not the solution. It would create more problems than solving them.

Stricter background checks along with psychiatric evaluations when applying for gun ownership is just some of the things that need to get done.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me-Psalm 23:4

The rest of this space for rent-$5,000 obo

Offline Nugget

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 572
  • I <3 Penis
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 11:45:45 PM »
The fact is, this guy would have gotten a gun whether it was legal or not. Making guns less obtainable would not stop the crazy people, but it might stop people who want a gun to protect them and there family. If someone wants a gun to protect them, why deny them that? Some people just snap and go insane, but really no one can predict that, so it's not like they're giving out guns to psychopaths. What happens many times is the gun possession is legal, and the possessor of the gun is fit to own it, and then he snaps and he has a gun. Although numbers don't lie, every other country with gun restriction laws has a significantly lower gun violence rate. If guns were more restricted, say this guy didn't have one, and he went in with a knife as Duck suggested, he would maybe injure a few people, not kill 28.

Offline KilaueaKoa

• Grandmaster of Funk
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1113
  • Yeah Sucka!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 11:51:23 PM »
Sad day for kids, 22 children slashed in China as well. http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/in-china-22-school-students-stabbed_816680.html

(Also, most guns are straw purchased from legal buyers so restricting gun laws would reduce the easy ability to get a gun) Its impossible to descern who is sane and who isnt because this country doesnt run routine checks on who owns a gun and maintaining that only trained and sane people have access to weapons and that those weapons can be accounted for at all times. Its fkin ridiculous how simple it is to get a gun in this country and how easy it is to buy one for other people.

Imo, less guns=less gun violence.

Offline DethPimp

• Liked: 1391
  • Awards Best Writer 2014 Best moderator Best writer Awarded to the user voted Best Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 12:02:07 AM »
That's just plain wrong. It is a demonstrable fact that gun control laws do work in reducing homicide and suicide rates. It doesn't eliminate the use of guns for crime, but it does drastically reduce it.

Why else does the USA have by far the highest rate of homicide in the advanced world, by far the greatest rate of gun ownership in the advanced world and by far the most liberal gun laws in the advanced world?

You really think that's a coincidence?

Yes, people can kill by other means, but nothing offers the efficiency and 'immediate gratification' of a gun. That is what they are for. Killing.

Yes, they can still be obtained by illegal means, but they are less likely to be present in those otherwise normal domestic situations when someone loses it.

If people want to value the right to carry arms that highly, OK, but be lucid about it. The greater the availability of things designed to kill, the more likely they will be used for what they were designed to do.

Personally, I see no value in it whatsoever.

Offline JamieGreat360

• Delivery boy
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 473
  • Beepp, Teigen. Beepp
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 05:24:56 AM »
I agree Bill. But nobody will budge on the matter. People who want the guns to be more stricter, and the people who want their guns. Will be the same tomorrow.

Onto the China incident. Some people are just plain Ferkers.

Although it's really bad, and horrible. Nobody died. If he had a gun. We'd be looking at 22 deaths. Those kids live to see tomorrow. Athough they have had to have this ordeal. Hopefully they'll get good plastic surgery and Counciling if need be.

A quote from the Story. 'A number of attackers have already been given executed after courts gave them death sentences'. Justice done. China doesn't mess about.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:37:47 AM by JamieGreat360 »

Thanks Kazzy mate!!!!

Offline CarntFace

• Rockstar
  • Liked: 215
  • "Let's Do It!"
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 06:21:13 AM »

This piece of shit who went into the school perhaps may not have killed so many if he wasn't allowed guns. However he might have just made a bunch of pipe bombs instead. Or set fire to the school. If you want to create mass devastation you are going to do it.

Ha! Because pipe bombs are so convenient.

And this "we need to guns to protect ourselves" spiel is just shit. Who do Americans need protection from? People with guns?

Offline DocRikowski

• WILDOC
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 271
  • Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
  • Awards Awarded to the best posse leader Awarded to the user voted Most respected Awarded to the user voted as the Best graphic artist Awarded to the user voted as the Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • D12/DWB FB Page
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 06:32:09 AM »
Shame, does anyone know why he did it yet?

He did it cause he lives in a country where he could do it.
America needs to open its eyes.
Legal guns means that every lunatic can go on a killing spree using army automatic rifles.

Where guns are illegal things like that simply never happen. Is that a coincidence? Not at all.
I'm glad my dear ones will never risk to be killed by a lonely gunman.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 08:09:50 AM »
So is this spoilt brat of a kid called Adam going to get off on this and be mad famous......thats usually what happens when the media discover the identity of a f****** loonatic W*****

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3074
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 09:29:22 AM »
So is this spoilt brat of a kid called Adam going to get off on this and be mad famous......thats usually what happens when the media discover the identity of a f****** loonatic W*****

Considering he is dead meaning there won't be any court cases, probably not.

Offline RedBull FM

• Let's go fucking Bonkers!
  • Standard Member
  • Liked: 460
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2012, 10:16:14 AM »
Why ain't guns illegal in America? for fack sake destroy ALL guns

the president seriously needs to address the gun laws over there.....why do you need a gun?

guns are illegal over here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20730717

its all very well giving a speech obama.....ban and destroy the fucking guns you twat
Gun's are not illegal in the UK!!!!! Theres a few gun shops around for farmers, Armed Responce force Team, SAS and much more. But you need a Licence from the Police. Hope Obama makes the same laws as this as the UK! After the US School shooting. To be honest UK has the best Laws than every other Country! To bad no other County's has the same Laws than ours.
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Offline godzilliac

• Voodoo Baron
  • Liked: 100
    • View Profile
    • Renderosity.com
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2012, 10:22:13 AM »
Don't tell us what to do. One incident is not enough to ban guns... Besides, this is not the thread for that.

Just one you said?

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1547
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2012, 12:28:51 PM »
Good job for reading all the posts guys... nice argument we have going here.

Offline Registration

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1984
  • Awards Worst username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 01:08:41 PM »

the president seriously needs to address the gun laws over there.....why do you need a gun?

its all very well giving a speech obama.....ban and destroy the fucking guns you twat
Gun's are not illegal in the UK!!!!! Theres a few gun shops around for farmers, Armed Responce force Team, SAS and much more. But you need a Licence from the Police. Hope Obama makes the same laws as this as the UK! After the US School shooting. To be honest UK has the best Laws than every other Country! To bad no other County's has the same Laws than ours.
I think Ireland have the best laws. We don't have gun shops, but I think a few farmers have guns. Not even the police that patrol the streets have guns, stops people feeling threatened. I think it's the best system there is. Most shootings are gangs shooting other gang members.

As for this shooting, it's truly sick and my heart goes out to all the people involved.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 01:40:15 PM »

a good heated discussion about nutters in the world

Offline RedBull FM

• Standard Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2012, 03:20:35 PM »

I think Ireland have the best laws. We don't have gun shops, but I think a few farmers have guns. Not even the police that patrol the streets have guns, stops people feeling threatened. I think it's the best system there is. Most shootings are gangs shooting other gang members.

As for this shooting, it's truly sick and my heart goes out to all the people involved.
Just Armed Responce police

Offline RedBull FM

• Standard Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2012, 03:26:56 PM »
Ferguson Started it. The rest followed! ;)

Offline KilaueaKoa

• Grandmaster of Funk
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1113
  • Yeah Sucka!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2012, 04:04:01 PM »
God I hate how every school shooting leads to a political shitfest. For once I would like the country to group together and recognize and mourn this incident as a tragic loss. Not a fkin talking point for political debates. Not everyone is a martyr.