Username: Password:

Author Topic: Max Payne Glitch (Bus depot)  (Read 1762 times)

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2544
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Max Payne Glitch (Bus depot)
« on: January 15, 2013, 10:08:03 PM »
For some reason, every time I play the bus depot, throughout the session it becomes glitchier and glitchier until I start falling through floors.  It only happens on the bus depot but EVERY time I play the map, it happens.  It starts off with slow respawns and throughout the match things start getting laggy.  Then walls and other objects begin to disappear.  Eventually floors start disappearing and I start falling through them.   Then I spend most of the match spawning on a non-existent floor which I fall through until I die from "suicide".  Anyone know why this is or of a way to fix it that doesn't include deleting my save file?

Offline Casteyn

• Administrator
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 4679
  • I deal in lead
  • Awards Most helpful member Most respected member Most Missed Member 2014
    • View Profile
    • http://www.clmphotography.net
    • Awards
Re: Max Payne Glitch (Bus depot)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »
This has happened to me before too. The Bus Depot is the glitchiest map of them all. I remember when, if the Bus Depot was a choice of map, you couldn't go anywhere else, even if the vote was for another map. I have gotten the fall through the floor crap in other maps too, the roof of the moderno was one. Don't know if it's something you can fix on your end. Do you have the game installed on your hard drive? Maybe delete and reinstall? There's also a game options file you can delete that sometimes helps with glitches. It won't hurt your save to delete it. It resets your options like how the controller is set up and brightness, etc., but it can sometimes help to delete it.

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2544
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 12:37:32 PM »
I use a disc.  May try the options file thing...

It's a great game but if I play the bus depot it's unplayable. I usually have to dashboard.

Offline Casteyn

• Administrator
  • Red River Resistance
  • I deal in lead
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 02:14:44 PM »
Maybe try to copy the game to the hard drive if you have the room. My games seem to run smoother that way, plus it doesn't wear out the disc player, which is how a lot of XBoxes go poof. :)

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5496
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 05:47:10 AM »
My Payne disc got the dreaded circle laser burn
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline Casteyn

• Administrator
  • Red River Resistance
  • I deal in lead
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 09:57:03 AM »
Craigy, take the disc to a Gamestop or it's equal, they may be able to buff it out for you. They do that at the one by my house.

Offline jess311420

• Rustler
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 729
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 04:14:54 PM »
damn!  any of you still having those problems on xbl(falling through the floor and glithchy levels...)? 
I have never run into that problem.  the main problems I seem to have or used to have before patches were/are freezing.  the game used to freeze randomly.  that has been fixed, kinda.  waiting forever to load.  if anyone leaves or enters a room when loading into or out of the match the game still takes a very long time to load and still sometimes freezes.  lag has been fixed.  it was very laggy when it first came out.  although some times when I shoot someone down and they go into suicide mode, I cant kill them or finish them off, and they cant seem to shoot me either.  I have to notice this pretty fast if I don't want to get shot down by one of their teammates.  match-making still sucks and I still get split form parties for no reason it seems.
after the patches the game does run a lot better, so I have been playing this a lot lately!

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 06:09:36 AM »
venturing onto Max Payne after a few weeks for some levelling up cos triple XP is active......and looks what happens ::)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC1eiK7a0GE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC1eiK7a0GE</a>

Offline x Ozy x

• Mad Men
  • Liked: 507
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 06:17:33 AM »
For some reason, every time I play the bus depot, throughout the session it becomes glitchier and glitchier until I start falling through floors.  It only happens on the bus depot but EVERY time I play the map, it happens.  It starts off with slow respawns and throughout the match things start getting laggy.  Then walls and other objects begin to disappear.  Eventually floors start disappearing and I start falling through them.   Then I spend most of the match spawning on a non-existent floor which I fall through until I die from "suicide".  Anyone know why this is or of a way to fix it that doesn't include deleting my save file?

The same thing used to happen to me in the dry dock building in the Pier/Tiete River Map.... As soon as I'd run in there I'd fall through the map and eventually suicide  :(

Hasn't happened for a while, maybe they patched it but then again I don't go in there if I can help it  :D
awesome sig by Kazzy

Offline Eston9

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • ourdayart
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 05:57:16 PM »
Spam removed
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:29:21 AM by Thor »