Username: Password:

Author Topic: Who wants jonkro?  (Read 5779 times)

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 921
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Who wants jonkro?
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 06:23:25 AM »
Didn't we play together last night?  All you did was RB on everything..

All i remember was that i won by getting 2 bags more than you did.  (whip) I met a Lord member yesterday. He was rubbish, never try to get the bag. All he did was spawn killing with dynamite. In my book that place is a camping spot, and I rather take cover now and then, than be a fucking camper like he was. The funny part of it, was that he got only 2 kills more than me. And I was running for the bag the whole game.

someone has to do all the work while weak players like you grab the bags..

so with doing all the work u mean hide in your base and spamming the dynamite ? because i dont see u do anything else.

and you are? 

oh and yeah thats all i do every match.  even the matches that don't have dynamite like chuparosa HYO.  you know, like the ones we played the other day in private against UvS and won every match and made you rage quit?  or are you talking about the Armadillo HYO where I beat your 6 person UvS posse playing with randoms?  I got several Good Game msg's after, you just must be a sore loser..

here's the matches right here, 7 matches 7 losses for UvS lol you're just upset about it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LLArkasiaLL

stop worrying about how i play and go find another clan to hop into..
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 06:42:30 AM by ComeAtMeBrah »

Offline ADONYS

• Liked: 698
  • Best RB Camper EVER
  • Awards Biggest drama queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 06:58:11 AM »

All i remember was that i won by getting 2 bags more than you did.  (whip) I met a Lord member yesterday. He was rubbish, never try to get the bag. All he did was spawn killing with dynamite. In my book that place is a camping spot, and I rather take cover now and then, than be a fucking camper like he was. The funny part of it, was that he got only 2 kills more than me. And I was running for the bag the whole game.

you ever wonder why you don't get much respect?

Good player, shit attitude.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 07:06:54 AM »

you ever wonder why you don't get much respect?

Good player, shit attitude.

What did I say?  It's just the truth.

Real respect real..

Offline UvS CrusH

• Liked: 137
  • Learn to walk away.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 07:14:44 AM »

so with doing all the work u mean hide in your base and spamming the dynamite ? because i dont see u do anything else.

and you are? 

oh and yeah thats all i do every match.  even the matches that don't have dynamite like chuparosa HYO.  you know, like the ones we played the other day in private against UvS and won every match and made you rage quit?  or are you talking about the Armadillo HYO where I beat your 6 person UvS posse playing with randoms?  I got several Good Game msg's after, you just must be a sore loser..

here's the matches right here, 7 matches 7 losses for UvS lol you're just upset about it.

you know who i am dont need to explain myself. i didnt care that i lost those HYO matches because my competitive time is long over and i dont try so hard as you.

just replied because u think your some hotshot in a game that doesnt even have the old good players anymore.

In those private matches i wasnt even their so you calling me a rage quitter when is wasnt their doenst work just shut your mouth and get your facts straight.

Only clan i have ever been in is TWO and now im UvS with allot of old TWO members so i dont clan hop unlike yourself, how many clans have u been in now ? i dont even wanna know.

and those HYO games we played was a good game but u caling jonkro an RB camper is the way he plays just like the way u play hiding in your base and spamming the dynamite so u stop worrying about other people their game style if u dont want people to talk about yours.

your just plain retarted that can talk shit about other people but when someone calls you out they are wrong and are nobodys your just a dumbass and lost all my respect for you as a player.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 07:19:42 AM »

and you are? 

you know who i am dont need to explain myself. i didnt care that i lost those HYO matches because my competitive time is long over and i dont try so hard as you.

just replied because u think your some hotshot in a game that doesnt even have the old good players anymore.

In those private matches i wasnt even their so you calling me a rage quitter when is wasnt their doenst work just shut your mouth and get your facts straight.

Only clan i have ever been in is TWO and now im UvS with allot of old TWO members so i dont clan hop unlike yourself, how many clans have u been in now ? i dont even wanna know.

and those HYO games we played was a good game but u caling jonkro an RB camper is the way he plays just like the way u play hiding in your base and spamming the dynamite so u stop worrying about other people their game style if u dont want people to talk about yours.

your just plain retarted that can talk shit about other people but when someone calls you out they are wrong and are nobodys your just a dumbass and lost all my respect for you as a player.

we get it dude, you're upset i made you and your clan my personal bitch this past weekend.  move on, get over it, its just a game, blah blah..

oh and you must not know much about the game of RDR.  i was the best player on my team of randoms so of course i would sit in my base 'hiding' defending my bag in a HYO.  i'm sure your idol Simatrix would play the same way because he is a great strategist in RDR.  i held your clan to 1 bag in 10 minutes while your 6 person clan posse could only hold randoms on my team to 2 bags.  so much for working as a team...

Offline UvS CrusH

• Learn to walk away.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 07:22:02 AM »
^ this made me lol
your just plain retarted.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 07:26:00 AM »
^ this made me lol
your just plain retarted.

My mother always told me if they can't spell retarded right they are probably borderline retarded themselves

Offline ADONYS

• Liked: 698
  • Best RB Camper EVER
  • Awards Biggest drama queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 07:28:30 AM »
Or English isn't their first language.

Try talking to him in Dutch and see what a retard you look like.

Offline UvS CrusH

• Learn to walk away.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 07:29:43 AM »
^ yea she probally meant people that actually have english as their first language.

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Liked: 3924
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to flee to Mexico Biggest Perv 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 07:32:05 AM »

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 07:40:07 AM »
^ yea she probally meant people that actually have english as their first language.

what about people who can't count?  you say you've only been in two clans when even your forum name has another clantag.  and insinuating i've been in many clans when i've only been in two..

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1547
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 07:57:46 AM »
Topic locked due to idiocy.

Sorry Jonkro.