Username: Password:

Author Topic: Ex-Navy Reservist/Ex-LAPD Officer goes on mini-rampage.  (Read 1402 times)

Offline SOGGY

• Shotgun Troll
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 341
  • Trollin' fools since 1990.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ex-Navy Reservist/Ex-LAPD Officer goes on mini-rampage.
« on: February 08, 2013, 04:45:15 AM »
http://gma.yahoo.com/christopher-dorner-manhunt-police-search-suspected-cop-killer-073506775--abc-news-topstories.html

Surprise this hasn't been posted yet. Seeing how it has gained some national attention. Dude killed a cop, a former police captain's daughter (who was also an assistant basketball coach), and her fiance. Pretty serious shit. Happened close to my home. He ran to Big Bear, which is near my job. 2nd time I've been close to a manhunt. And to be honest, I've no reason to fear for my life.

Your thoughts?
UPSTANDING MILITARYMAN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Stann

PSN: SGM690

If you use the same quotes as others, you will look like a follower.

Quote invented on 10/6/2012. 6:19 p.m. by SGM690

Offline Valjean

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2457
  • Writing names on my hollowtips
  • Awards Best admin Best Admin 2014 Most Like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ex-Navy Reservist/Ex-LAPD Officer goes on mini-rampage.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 07:52:25 AM »
In Chicago had this one cop who kept killing his wives.  Killed off 3 of them before anyone started to get wise.  Its a shame, but it does happen.  I live just a few miles from the Fort Leavenworth federal prison & fools do escape out of there from time to time.  I'm glad I live somewhere we can be armed in case one day a deranged lunatic turns up loose in our own backyards.

But, no I think you'll be fine Soggy.  I mean, by the look of the criminal you could walk at a brisk speed-walking pace and get away from him.  Lil fella has seen to many donuts and not enough hours on the treadmill  (seedy)

There are police and other people in your proximity every day who are armed with guns.  And the statistical percent likelihood one of them will go insane and start shooting people is no different than the likelihood for the overall population at large which they came from.  You think the people around you with guns were bred from some genetic fabric of super-humans and your odds are any different than if there were guns in the population at large around you?

Offline SOGGY

• Shotgun Troll
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 341
  • Trollin' fools since 1990.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 07:43:12 AM »
I know I'm good. I have no relations with the LAPD. I might start to worry when he pops off a civillian that has no connections with the LAPD. Also, the fine police officer shot 2 women who were delivering papers. The night time should be no excuse to fire on a vehicle. Especially if it's obvious that there was 2 women, not some big dude.

By the way, the guy must be hitting some treadmill. Cops still can't catch him. That, or LA's finest never heard of treadmills.
UPSTANDING MILITARYMAN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Stann

PSN: SGM690

If you use the same quotes as others, you will look like a follower.

Quote invented on 10/6/2012. 6:19 p.m. by SGM690

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Liked: 1890
  • When I think about you... I pull RT
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 10:22:58 AM »
I might start to worry when ... the fine police officer shot 2 women who were delivering papers. The night time should be no excuse to fire on a vehicle. Especially if it's obvious that there was 2 women, not some big dude.

dammmm look at that truck... just saw this story, and now I know what a "fusillade" is.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130209,0,4414028.story

Offline Ucah8er

• Won't let the sun go down on me
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2555
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »
He's still at large.

Interesting story. He beliefs he is right because he's fighting a corrupt system.

What is even more interesting is that this news isn't covered in Belgium or UK whatsoever.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1551
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 05:39:42 PM »
He's still at large.

Interesting story. He beliefs he is right because he's fighting a corrupt system.

What is even more interesting is that this news isn't covered in Belgium or UK whatsoever.

So he is a Belgian/British spy? Interesting.

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1956
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 03:22:04 AM »
Finally took the time to read his Manifesto. It's interesting to read his point of view, don't really understand how he justifies what he is doing though. The last couple of pages are interesting. Shout outs to Charlie Sheen and Bill Cosby?

#TeamOasis

Offline Ucah8er

• Won't let the sun go down on me
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2555
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 04:30:30 AM »
Finally took the time to read his Manifesto. It's interesting to read his point of view, don't really understand how he justifies what he is doing though. The last couple of pages are interesting. Shout outs to Charlie Sheen and Bill Cosby?

that version is a fake.

Offline Tyler

• Liked: 211
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 04:32:28 AM »
The entire case is shrouded in mystery right now. I can't tell where the corruption is real or where mental illness is taking hold. It's obvious that both sides have done wrong but to what degree, I couldn't say.
Things, and stuff

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 11:31:00 AM »
CRazy if they just burned him alive, is there some protocol that allows this?  It's hard to believe that would be a knee-jerk reaction instead of a planned event.  Of course brings up memories of Waco Texas.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1551
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 12:13:53 PM »
I highly doubt that is legal. I would not be surprised if there was rampant corruption honestly, the LAPD is a huge organization.

Offline floofgoofer

• TWO
  • Awards Best username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 03:31:15 PM »
This is the police audio. tl;dl Skip to 1:00 in for proof of intentional burn.  I am very surprised to hear this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-WoiJhVY8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X-WoiJhVY8</a>

Offline Valjean

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2457
  • Writing names on my hollowtips
  • Awards Best admin Best Admin 2014 Most Like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 03:38:57 PM »
This is the police audio. tl;dl Skip to 1:00 in for proof of intentional burn.  I am very surprised to hear this.

I wouldn't be.  You've probably heard the old adage at least once in your life: "Cops and robbers are cut from the same cloth."  Anyone who doesn't think the police have a gang mentality clearly doesn't know any (or didn't grow up in Chicago where the CPD are no more than Daley's goon squad).

Offline godzilliac

• Voodoo Baron
  • Liked: 100
    • View Profile
    • Renderosity.com
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 08:16:02 AM »
He's still at large.

There are lots of sensational murder cases here that don't even make the news out of the state. I'm not sure if the quadruple murder in a Tulsa apartment complex was covered everywhere in America. If it goes international I think a certain minimum amount of murders must have been committed. The fact that this is about an ex-cop who calls in racial motives might up the ante perhaps.