Rockstar Games Discussion > L.A. Noire

Truth or Lie?

(1/3) > >>

Kazzy:
Anyone else find it difficult to tell whether a witness is telling the truth or lying? Sometimes I'm so certain one way or another, but then get it wrong! I find myself doubting everyone!!

Cheese:
Everyone lies.

EVERYONE

convex airplane:
I always accuse them of lying, see what Cole says and then look at your evidence. If you're wrong about the lie you can take the accusation back, if you're right with the lie then just provide evidence from what Cole says to the witness. Sometimes you ask a question and you know the person is lying but you don't think any of the evidence fits so you pick Doubt and end up getting the question wrong. Always accuse of a lie because 80% of the time the questions with lie answers don't relate to the question you just asked.

That probably made no sense...

Kazzy:

--- Quote from: convex airplane on April 02, 2013, 10:49:24 PM ---I always accuse them of lying, see what Cole says and then look at your evidence. If you're wrong about the lie you can take the accusation back, if you're right with the lie then just provide evidence from what Cole says to the witness. Sometimes you ask a question and you know the person is lying but you don't think any of the evidence fits so you pick Doubt and end up getting the question wrong. Always accuse of a lie because 80% of the time the questions with lie answers don't relate to the question you just asked.

That probably made no sense...

--- End quote ---
No that makes perfect sense and is a great tip too, thanks! I'm going to try it next time I play :D

Casteyn:
I usually guessed wrong, I'd end up picking doubt most of the time and that never seemed to work! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version