Username: Password:

Author Topic: Funniest (or Stupidest) Gamertags/IDs  (Read 10286 times)

Offline Duck

• Liked: 1905
  • The Solo Artist
  • Awards Rookie of the year
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Funniest (or Stupidest) Gamertags/IDs
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2013, 06:25:21 PM »
Whoa whoa I didn't try to start anything.. If you recall sir you can see fisherman have a go at me implying duck would actually kill me and then Castyn called me an asshole without me doing anyyyyyyyyything to her

I'd have no trouble killing you, your just an overhyped moron who needs to have an attitude check. Since you joined you've caused nothing but trouble, why the mods haven't banned you is beyond me. Though why the mods haven't banned all the shit-starters is STILL beyond me

These forums are dragged down by the same clowns who drive away quality members. You all act exactly the same way you act in game. Flaming, trolling = spawnkilling, bitchplaying. You drive quality rdr players off the game and quality members off the forums. I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SAME OLD BULLSHIT

Yeh chances are I'll get banned for this post, but whatever...

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5584
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2013, 06:26:30 PM »
I could be banned by an admin, I don't think mods can ban admins though. What a shame that is.

This is the second time I've seen a mod call out another mod in public. Totally uncalled for Llama. You don't like how a mod is doing their job, contact them in private. At least afford them that courtesy. You doing what you just did totally underminds her position. Not classy at all.

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013, 06:29:02 PM »
Whoa whoa I didn't try to start anything.. If you recall sir you can see fisherman have a go at me implying duck would actually kill me and then Castyn called me an asshole without me doing anyyyyyyyyything to her

I'd have no trouble killing you, your just an overhyped moron who needs to have an attitude check. Since you joined you've caused nothing but trouble, why the mods haven't banned you is beyond me. Though why the mods haven't banned all the shit-starters is STILL beyond me

These forums are dragged down by the same clowns who drive away quality members. You all act exactly the same way you act in game. Flaming, trolling = spawnkilling, bitchplaying. You drive quality rdr players off the game and quality members off the forums. I AM FUCKING SICK OF THIS SAME OLD BULLSHIT

They will have to ban me too. Amazes me what has been allowed on these forums the last 6 months. And what's most interesting is that the quality members that the administrators want to keep are the ones they are inadvertently driving away. Douche bags can do what they want while the rest of us have to sit back and deal with it.

Offline Registration

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1984
  • Awards Worst username
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »
I could be banned by an admin, I don't think mods can ban admins though. What a shame that is.

This is the second time I've seen a mod call out another mod in public. Totally uncalled for Llama. You don't like how a mod is doing their job, contact them in private. At least afford them that courtesy. You doing what you just did totally underminds her position. Not classy at all.

Its kind of doing the opposite of what your meant to do to anyway. Your meant to be the person that encourages people to go to PM, and stop the arguments instead of pissing people of with ridiculous comments like that. How you ever became mod is beyond me.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:36:38 PM by Registration »

Offline Slacker

• Liked: 178
  • TWO-forums.net
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2013, 06:34:55 PM »

Oh goody :) where should I begin

So duck I was kidding about the whole not being able to get a kill thing because clearly anyone with a controller can get a kill. But if you take it to heart that's ok with me :) whatever some of these randoms say doesn't affect me much. And as for my in game qualities where exactly is the bitchplay in my game?? Because if you can point it out it would be gladly appreciated

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1544
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2013, 07:17:21 PM »
Jester just for the record it was a joke. I utilize sarcasm more than I should. Considering it is the internet. Poe's Law and what not. Sorry for the confusion.

Yea... but umm... yea.

Anyway, everyone needs just stop this little thing right here though. Does it matter? Does it really matter? This is an internet forum, about a video game. So what if someone seems to insult you? If you have a problem with it perhaps you need to rethink your sensitivity. If you truly think it can't go unchecked then make a report. I swear there is a new thing every time I get on here and it is impossible to solve them all without pissing one party off. Everyone complains certain members are bringing it down, but you are letting them bring it down. By responding to them in a negative way you might as well be them. 

I hate seeing legitimate posters get banned. So please just calm down.

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3074
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2013, 07:33:33 PM »
Well, that completely took a wrong turn.

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • You're a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2013, 08:25:08 PM »
Jester just for the record it was a joke. I utilize sarcasm more than I should. Considering it is the internet. Poe's Law and what not. Sorry for the confusion.

One of the many drawbacks of communication through printed/posted word is that intention and emotion is often lost in translation. So, I jumped the gun and embarrassed you over a misunderstanding. That's my fault and I'm sorry.

I still stick by my previous thought RE: general moderation though. There needs to be more of it, not less of it. Kick all kinds of ass all over the place and the people who want to participate will fall into line. Just my crazy opinion. I've seen it work on other forums, y not here?

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1544
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2013, 08:36:24 PM »
It was my bad, nothing to be sorry about.  I just wonder what else I say that people get made about?

Anyway, I am going to make a thread concerning moderation so we can stop derailing threads all the time.

Offline tyme2play1

• RRR Senior Citizen
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 236
  • Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?
    • View Profile
    • You Tube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2013, 09:24:49 PM »
I rarely post in MP General Discussion anymore because of the utter amount of a$$ clowns that either haven't been here that long or they are just long time trouble makers.  When the bad seeds drive away the good people there is a problem.  How many of us are left that have been here since 2010?

I am going to say this to the point because there is no other way to say it...If Casteyn were a guy and spoke up it would not be an issue.  The fact that she is a strong willed woman who has an opinion but usually doesn't speak it, I really think it caught you off guard.  There in guys who play RDR who don't respect women gamers but they have NO right to treat them differently or disrespect them on the forum.  We shouldn't be expected to not have an opinion about things.  That's my 2 cents.

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Liked: 3923
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to flee to Mexico Biggest Perv 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2013, 09:34:18 PM »
Well, to get back on topic, TWO Many Skillz shat on C4 Dragon yesterday.... fucking hilarious... Also who the hell names themselves "C4 Bn Ladn" I think he is trying to go for "Bin Liner"

Offline Slacker

• TWO-forums.net
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2013, 10:38:04 PM »
How many of us are left that have been here since 2010?

Me  ::)

Offline LickMyGUN

• Waka Flacca
  • Liked: 996
  • It's fun to have fun.
  • Awards Rookie Of the Year 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2013, 05:36:45 AM »
Played with a person today with a gamertag figpucker. Haha.   (bigsmile)

Offline TheRagingBull

• Up Your Arsenal
  • TWO
  • Liked: 628
  • Oh, Yeah
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2013, 11:31:11 AM »
Ran into a guy with yoko ono in his gamertag.
PSN-RagingBull_47
XBL-TWO BrazenBull

Offline tyme2play1

• RRR Senior Citizen
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 236
  • Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?
    • View Profile
    • You Tube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2013, 01:10:36 PM »
How many of us are left that have been here since 2010?

Me  ::)

125 posts since 2010?  Were you in a coma for a couple of years?  ::) 

Just answered my own question :  Slacker:
Date Registered:
    October 14, 2012, 03:41:15 AM

Offline BrisbaneLions TWO

• Enemy With Benefits ;)
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2013, 03:46:32 PM »
Hi remember me I was here when papabear, toke and halftyme still posted on here silly goose

Offline Legion

• Gator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3074
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
But you still weren't here since 2010. So you're not a bigger fan than me. Just saying.

#Reddead.nethipster

Offline Slacker

• TWO-forums.net
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »
No one's a bigger fan than you :)

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Liked: 3923
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to flee to Mexico Biggest Perv 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2013, 06:22:01 PM »
Yo, last time I check, having 2 accounts was a banable offence...

Offline Tapp

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 29
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2013, 06:33:05 PM »
Yo, last time I check, (which was a few seconds ago) you're wrong.
"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi