Username: Password:

Author Topic: undead  (Read 826 times)

Offline chaos19700

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
undead
« on: June 11, 2013, 03:46:00 PM »
i just started playing red dead undead and when i ride on a horse it always wants to take me in one direction when i am not even pressing that way i press forward it drags to the right if i et off the stick if i try to steer left to keep straight it will start verring towards the left and so on... is there a way to fix this or is it a permanantly unfixable i know this game has been out for some time but i have never played it and will not be purchasing the dlc for it if i cant even ply like i should be able to

Offline BlackMetalDevil

• Killing Time...
  • Liked: 162
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: undead
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 05:49:35 PM »
If you ride an undead horse as normal John it will always steer south, if you ride a normal horse as undead John it will always steer south.

To make sure your horse behaves normally just match up your character to your horse, use a normal horse as normal John, or use an undead horse as undead John.

The 5 apocalypse horses are not affected by this, you can ride them normally as either normal John or Undead John.
"Two things I love most, good horses and beautiful women, and when I die I hope they tan this old hide of mine and make it into a ladies riding saddle, so I can rest in peace between the two things I love the most" - Quote from Russel.J.Larsen's Tombstone.

Offline zCHEMDAWGz

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: undead
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 02:46:41 PM »
sounds like hardware failure (left stick? ) i had a controller stick have just a slight issue where it would just barely stick outside of dead-center causing my player to suddenly change directions... this was especially annoying when it would run me straight into a huge hoard of zombies (ofcourse you dont survive that) when i was trying to flee! try a different controller if you have not already....

good luck...

Regards,

zCHEMDAWGz