Username: Password:

Author Topic: New Crew looking for members  (Read 825 times)

Offline Hansen2012

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New Crew looking for members
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:01:22 PM »
We are actively recruiting for The Hansen Family for the return of Grand Theft Auto

The Hansen Family is an organized mob meant to make money, and never get caught by the police.  We are the best dressed, we own the fastest cars, and we have the biggest arsenal.  The Hansen Family is a close knit family and close knit community.  Be ready to take on big heists and get huge payouts.  Right now, and only now, new members will be screened and put into either muscle or a Representative ranks.  As time moves on in GTA V, players will be analyzed and chosen to be promoted within the family. 

The Hansen Family is tagged as THNF on the Rockstar social club.  Meet me there, send me a message here or there with why you should be a representative for The Hansen Family. 

Offline AI MACLEOD

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New Crew looking for members
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 10:28:39 PM »
But if you Want in a fun crew with loads of bant but also to make money but basically have a fun time then the west side boyzz are for you money from jobs is always shared equaly no leader gets it all bull. Join early to get a higher rank but you can esaly work your way up but always remember to have fun message me (AIMACLEOD) to get in