Username: Password:

Author Topic: I can't play a game that I bought.  (Read 733 times)

Offline Ihayterockstar

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I can't play a game that I bought.
« on: September 15, 2013, 11:25:12 PM »
I bought Max Payne 3 shortly after it released, and recently as I've tried to play it; nothing at all, no forum topic or help topic has been able to let me play a fuckin' game that I bought at full price near release. I've decided that I can never, ever, buy another rockstar game, no matter what it is. If I have to jump through hoops to play it, I will NOT buy it. I bought this game, played it through completely twice, and now I can't even launch it. This is completely unacceptable. I've worked weeks to be able to pay for this game, and I can't even play it now. I can't even launch it. All I want to do is play a game that I bought with hours of my life. I'm short of killing myself at what society we've built that doesn't accustom itself to the working man. I've literally tried everything; searched every forum, tried every solution, and nothing to avail. UNACCEPTABLE. I've played through the whole game twice, and I can't even launch it now. I know that you won't care, Rockstar, you can't care, that you've been brought up to accept money and nothing else. If I have to pay $50 everytime I want to play this game, I'd do it. However, I am sorely convinced paying another sum won't even grant me access to the game I've bought before. I'm done with life. Fuck you, rockstar.

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1956
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I can't play a game that I bought.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 12:13:41 AM »
Are you up for people attempting to help you or have you completely shut down?

#TeamOasis