Username: Password:

Author Topic: Max Payne 3 New York minute hardcore run!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Gunther Hermann

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Max Payne 3 New York minute hardcore run!
« on: December 28, 2013, 08:14:19 AM »
Hello everyone, I recently finished another run of NYMH for Max Payne 3 and managed to capture the footage of me completing it. I wondered if anyone here would be interested in taking a look. Here's the playlist for anyone interested:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeMQPc1TobDNnB6oT1BUWm2fNGOszJ9Bj

I broke the video's into parts so as not to make one very long video. Skip to the last video if you want to see the final part, and you can skip to 13:48 if you want to see the final time I got. The first attempts weren't so enjoyable :D but I've played through it many times now and I've actually gotten to really enjoy it. I played it through on the PC and managed to come second on the leader board (I think). I hope you enjoy them if this post is allowed. If it's not I'm sorry for breaking the rules. Thanks very much everyone.

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1956
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Max Payne 3 New York minute hardcore run!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 09:21:32 PM »
Right on man, I've gotten pretty close 3 different times but each time I've experienced something unbelievable to where I couldn't progress. One time I had enemies stop spawning which made it impossible to progress because the next door wouldn't open and another time I got stuck in Cover when that tank thing is shooting at you outside the police station. Haven't tried it since haha

#TeamOasis

Offline Gunther Hermann

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Max Payne 3 New York minute hardcore run!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 06:01:13 AM »
It's worth trying again for the sense of satisfaction you get from completing it. In my case the reasons I lost were mostly due to me being careless, like shooting Passos or blowing myself up. The one glitch I did experience was, like yourself, at the part when you have to blow up the tank. But for me the rocket launcher wouldn't fire so I just stood there and it one shotted me :(

Offline Winniefpff

• Danielxedaxa
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Max Payne 3 New York minute hardcore run
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 05:02:01 AM »
The Volquartsen MK III looks pretty nice . Have you had a chance to shoot it yet ?
I was advised this trading robot for successful trading