Username: Password:

Author Topic: Racers needed for GTA5  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Unrealiztic

• Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Racers needed for GTA5
« on: April 28, 2014, 12:35:15 PM »
Hello, my name is Unrealiztic or Unreal for short. I own a racing league that is in desperate need of new faces in the league. My league also runs on Halo 4. We basically race on both games. We would be forever in you debt if you were to come and try out some competitive sensed racing yet still very laid back in the fact that all of my racers are friends. Now, it'snot like we are a small league by any means but we are also in the middle of small and large (87 Members) Season 8 for the ORL will be starting up very soon. And, the league and I need you. So what do you say? Please just give it a try and add me on xbox 360 @ Unrealiztic - Website URL ->>> http://octaneracing.proboards.com/thread/164/season-8-signups-all-series. So like I stated it would be amazing if you were to at least just tryout the Preason of Season 8. Just so you can get feel for how we run things. Lastly, the series we run on GTA5 are

Grand Theft Auto 5: GT Sports
Sunday 6:00 ET (May 18th)

This is very much like last seasons record breaking GTA series. This series gives normal Halo 4 racers a break from their normal agenda to come face each other and more on the best custom tracks in the game. Might want to stock up on your custom sports cars! Yes it's true we will be racing custom cars for all of the four series of GTA. Simply have fun and enjoy high octane racing on tracks like mirror and burton park.

Grand Theft Auto 5: V8 Supercars
Sunday 7:00 ET (May 18th)

This series consist of custom Sedans on tight tracks. What can go wrong? The is as close as you can get to a simulator of V8 Supercars on GTA5. If you enjoy tight technical tracks and cars that aren't as fast as your regular super or sports cars. Plus, what is not to like about Australian Supercars Then this is the division for you. So make sure to give it a signup.

Grand Theft Auto 5: Global Rallycross
Sunday 3:00 ET (May 18th)

The highly popular and action packed racing division from Halo 4 is now making its way into GTA V following a highly successful debut for GTA in the ORL. Just like the Halo 4 division, the racers will race in a normal race format with the exception of a ‘joker’ route, this route differs from the normal track and it is required to be taken a certain number of times during the race. Each week will be a double header and the second race will start in reverse order of the results obtained from the first race. Very much like V8 Supercars. Also, Custom compact vehicles!

Grand Theft Auto 5: World Rally Championship
Thursday 2:00 ET (May 15th)

A high speed, high pressure racing experience which requires immense precision and concentration to take the season crown. Each rally will consist of 5 stages on the best rally tracks in GTA5, which will not fail to provide some of the most difficult challenges for racers to overcome along the way. World Rally Championship is unique to the ORL because the winner of each week will be decided by how fast their lap times are on each stage, this removes variables presented by other racers on the track and leaves it 100% down to the racers skill. Lastly, the vehicles will be random each week. The random vehicle will also be CUSTOM!

Also, I would post about our Six amazing Halo 4 racing series but well that would be a whole other page.

So give it a try. Add me on xbox @ Unrealiztic. See you soon Racers.

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5501
  • Adios, half soldier
  • Awards Best Contributor 2014
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
Re: Racers needed for GTA5
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 03:07:38 PM »
Awesome (thumbsup2) do you guys have a PS3 division? :)

Offline Unrealiztic

• Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 01:51:24 PM »
No, but I am open to talking about opening up a series or two on PS3. I don't personally own it on PS3 though.

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5501
  • Adios, half soldier
  • Awards Best Contributor 2014
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 04:49:24 PM »
That would be cool :) Altough i'm not sure if my timezone fits in... (GMT+2)

Offline RedBull FM

• Let's go fucking Bonkers!
  • Standard Member
  • Liked: 462
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 12:58:30 PM »
count me in brother
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Offline Eston9

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • ourdayart
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 06:10:28 PM »
Spam removed
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:52:17 AM by Thor »