Username: Password:

Author Topic: Far Cry 5  (Read 1546 times)

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1056
  • as long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Far Cry 5
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2018, 02:04:00 PM »
everytime I go into the Far Cry 5 in game menu this tune plays and it makes me think of Red Dead Redemption ...
     it just has that western feel to it ...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJu_7J91JPg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJu_7J91JPg</a>

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1141
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2018, 03:04:13 PM »
Unfortunately I did not get the season pass and I still need to finish the story.

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 819
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2018, 10:58:00 AM »
Unfortunately I did not get the season pass and I still need to finish the story.

I am in the same boat. Maybe I should finish the rest of the story on stream. I need to find more games to sink time into streaming them. This might be a good solution.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1141
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2018, 01:33:26 PM »
I keep hearing reports about how awful the ending was and that there's more than one ending...so that kinda makes me hesitant to finish it.  But, every time I start getting into it...it's like I can't stop. The missions tie into more missions and then those stupid peggies interrupt me on my travels and I am addicted to finding prepper stashes! Oh, and let's not forget about finding new fishing holes....gotta stop and catch a fish or two. And those damn wolverines!  Only thing I'm having a hard time doing is those stinking Clutch Nixon stunt missions.

I really, really wish I could find the time to get into streaming games and get more comfortable doing it.  Work gets me so stressed out and tired sometimes I don't even have the energy to game at all (unless I have some coffee to jump start myself)....as soon as I sit in the recliner I can't keep my eyes open.  Getting old.....the struggle is real!

Offline CyborgNinjaCowboy

• I'm your huckleberry.
  • Liked: 187
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2018, 03:54:12 PM »
I keep hearing reports about how awful the ending was and that there's more than one ending...so that kinda makes me hesitant to finish it.  But, every time I start getting into it...it's like I can't stop. The missions tie into more missions and then those stupid peggies interrupt me on my travels and I am addicted to finding prepper stashes! Oh, and let's not forget about finding new fishing holes....gotta stop and catch a fish or two. And those damn wolverines!  Only thing I'm having a hard time doing is those stinking Clutch Nixon stunt missions.

I really, really wish I could find the time to get into streaming games and get more comfortable doing it.  Work gets me so stressed out and tired sometimes I don't even have the energy to game at all (unless I have some coffee to jump start myself)....as soon as I sit in the recliner I can't keep my eyes open.  Getting old.....the struggle is real!

Unfortunately, all the endings are terrible. I started a new game after my 1st playthrough and am now just ignoring the story and enjoying how relentlessly chaotic the game world is...except for the forced captures, those suck
Apples taste good and you can throw them if your being attacked
PSN:Bassman32590

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2018, 09:29:06 PM »
the 2nd DLC "Lost on Mars" has been released ... it's pretty creepy ... you play as Nick Ryan the pilot helper from the main game ... seems our not too bright buddy Hurk has run a muck with some aliens on Mars of all places ... the aliens are a spider race like in the movie Starship Troopers ... big bad and ugly ... so far i'm enjoying the change of pace and look forward to the next DLC something to do with Zombies ... every game needs some zombies right?   
 (relax)

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2018, 03:29:48 PM »
the 3rd DLC for Far Cry 5 released today Far Cry 5: Dead Living Zombies ...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKpsA2fhy_U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKpsA2fhy_U</a>