Username: Password:

Author Topic: coal rollers  (Read 779 times)

Offline travilanche

• Duelist
  • D WILD BUNCH
  • Liked: 526
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted as the having the Best signature
    • View Profile
    • Awards
coal rollers
« on: July 18, 2014, 04:10:20 AM »
Holy shitsnacks! Any of you guys heard about these fuck-tards? They are called coal rollers, and what they do is modify their giant, douchey diesel trucks to bypass the fuel injector in the truck, and send a massive amount of fuel into the engine, which sends a giant plume of thick black smoke out of smoke stacks which they have installed themselves. This is controlled by the flip of a switch. They primarily use this to gas people driving prius's or riding bicycles. This is all in protest of EPA emission laws.

Now I am all for protesting anything you find unjust, but this is aggressive and violent, and hurts innocent bystanders. This shit could easily cause a wreck and kill someone. But these hillbillies don't seem to care.

Thoughts?

Here is an article from Newsweek:
http://www.newsweek.com/coal-roller-257884
Signature courtesy of DocRikowski

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1563
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
Re: coal rollers
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 09:00:19 AM »
Yeah I have seen this before. Bonus points if you hang a pair of deer testicles on the trailer hitch.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 09:09:37 AM by Llama »

Offline Thor

• Red River Resistance
  • Global Moderator
  • Liked: 275
  • ᚦᛟᚾᚨᚱ
    • View Profile
    • Finit.co - A chat site
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 10:58:18 AM »
Here I was, thinking I had no reason to be angry today ... Welp, so much for that plan.

What a bunch of pricks.

Offline IndianOutlaw

• Flügenweb SpaceCode
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1116
  • Twitzone AssMöde
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 05:22:14 AM »
Goddamn to I hate these stupid little pricks...

I was on a motorcycle once in a city near me and they were having "The Diesel Drags" where they all commence to blowing smoke. I had to take back roads back home. It was blinding an nauseating to drive through.

Now they have neon strips all over the trucks and those high-intensity blindingly bright headlights.

My Ma and I call them "Mini Dick" trucks because anyone who drives one has to brandish a tiny micro-penis.

They also attract girls who are called "Diesel Whores" who are the trashiest and white trash women.

The whole thing is just embarrassing to have to put up with. Living in KY, this is a daily nuisance for me.

Have a holly, jolly ASS MÖDE Christmas!

Offline TheDandyManCan

• The Good Brotherski
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 666
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 11:52:49 PM »

I was on a motorcycle once in a city near me and they were having "The Diesel Drags" where they all commence to blowing smoke. I had to take back roads back home. It was blinding an nauseating to drive through.

Now they have neon strips all over the trucks and those high-intensity blindingly bright headlights.

My Ma and I call them "Mini Dick" trucks because anyone who drives one has to brandish a tiny micro-penis.

They also attract girls who are called "Diesel Whores" who are the trashiest and white trash women.

The whole thing is just embarrassing to have to put up with. Living in KY, this is a daily nuisance for me.

DIESEL WHORES.

Thank you for the new insult, that had me rolling there.

Offline IndianOutlaw

• Flügenweb SpaceCode
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1116
  • Twitzone AssMöde
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 09:13:46 AM »

DIESEL WHORES.

Thank you for the new insult, that had me rolling there.

It's supposed to be an insult, but more and more around my neck of the woods are using it as a badge of honor. I was at Wal Mart (that hive of scum and villainy) and saw a girl with a hoodie that had "Diesel Whore" on the back of it. The whole culture around here is upside down and completely fucking stupid if you ask me.

Have a holly, jolly ASS MÖDE Christmas!