Username: Password:

Author Topic: glitch in undead nightmare  (Read 896 times)

Offline CountryBoy3142

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
glitch in undead nightmare
« on: January 29, 2015, 10:57:49 PM »
i bought a new xbox 360 along with RDR game of the year edition. when i put in undead nightmare and started playing i noticed that the NPCs were headless. at first i thought that it was just a glitch and it would go away but it didnt. its the same way on my brothers console too. my brother also told me he couldnt start the missions in mexico even though he did everything he was supposed to. is anyone else having this problem? if so can it be fixed?

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5499
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: glitch in undead nightmare
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 07:06:58 AM »
Not sure about undead myself as I haven't played it in close to three years, from a trouble shooting point of view it could be the game disc itself, you have ruled out a console issue as it is happening on the new Xbox and your bother's, try getting an exchange on the game from the retailer, failing that contact R* support. Without trying to sound too pesimistic though R* support seem to have a poor customer service track record on these sort of issues.
Good luck though.
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline CountryBoy3142

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: glitch in undead nightmare
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 12:20:32 PM »
k thx ill try that. u know wats funny my brothers name is craig too! lol  also i bought the rdr game of the year edition preowned at gamestop is it possible that somebody could have modded the disc or something before they traded it in?