Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Xbox] Arc Roleplays! Serious & Experienced Roleplays  (Read 855 times)

Offline fertile01

• fertilizing your mom since 1996!
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Xbox] Arc Roleplays! Serious & Experienced Roleplays
« on: February 27, 2015, 09:38:48 PM »

Arc Roleplays!
Arc Roleplays Website
Social Club Crew

If you're interested, we encourage you to post. Help us prosper; keep us on the front page!
We are only for Xbox 360!

Features of Arc:
Advanced economy system; do your job, get paid. You can buy anything from guns or cars to bailing your friends outta jail.
Dynamic and changing world. Moderators and selected Game Masters create small events to encourage interaction, from gaining small colds to having undesirable customers, we generate scenarios that will keep you occupied.
Large Police database, including everything about someones character, including age, weight, height, registered vehicles and weapons, criminal record, and more.
Everything can be bought. We have entrepreneurs that own cab companies and gas stations, but so much more is available than that.
Insurance, taxes, government elections, natural disasters, and more.
Strong, experienced community that can help you out with anything GTA.
Realistic and knowledgeable police team. We know what being a cop is all about.
Extensive roleplay experience. We're the best roleplayers on GTA, and we would know; we've checked out pretty much every "roleplay" crew.
Motivated leaders. We always want to improve, and we're open to new ideas or changes.
Smartest roleplays you'll see on Grand Theft Auto 5.

Arc Roleplays is a tight-knit roleplaying community on Grand Theft Auto V. Arc was started (blah blah blah)....

Look, i can tell you our backstory, throw in some numbers, tell you how many branches or jobs there are etcetera etcetera. I can also embed a recruitment video that's just a stunt montage with some energetic background music. I could then upload a few pictures of people pointing guns at other people to demonstrate "roleplay" or something. I could also bolden and underline our quickly made website, then maybe put up a bunch of graphics, and at the end of the post I show off my photoshop skills with a bunch of tiny "Arc" Banners and icons. I could do all of that, but that wouldn't catch your eye, would it? Why would I waste your time doing what everyone else does?

This is why we're the best roleplayers on xbox:
Now understand that Arc is new. The people in it, however, are not. We've been doing this for five years. Five. Years. We've seen clans and members come and go, but the ones that truly want to roleplay stick around. Why? Because no matter how bored GTA makes you, you'll keep on coming back for the roleplay. For escaping this sh*tty world and joining one that you control. That's what roleplaying is.

But don't think we just dick around.
After five years we figured out how to seperate ourselves from the rest of those "roleplayers"; we don't dick around. There's no constant speeding, no shooting up everyone you see, and just generally no bullsh*t. So many other crews think they're roleplayng, but it's pseudo at best. We're the serious roleplay crew you've been looking for. We're the ones that TRULY know what we're doing. If you're tired of hopping from clan to clan, quitting after arguing with them, seeing their appalling performances, or simply putting up with the members? We listen, understand, and act on everything as some of the best and serious leaders you'll find on GTA. I'm sure that sounds a little too good to be true; how can you believe a wall of text? Just try it out; you'll see.

It's a blast if you make it so.
This is a life roleplay; make a life and live it. Wanna run the Pier? Go for it. Wanna be a Russian convenience store owner? Good luck, comrade. Drug dealer. Heli pilot. First responder. Paramedic. Military reserve. We've tried almost any job you can think of. If you have an idea for something, we'll help you out, and it can happen.
We do bank heists, gas station explosions, pier fires, marathons, plane jackings, boat parties, and much much more. Roleplaying means you make a story. We make stories.

We don't half-ass anything
Most, if not every roleplay crew you see on GTA nowadays wants to keep it simple. That's fine; simple is easy to manage, and it's easy to hop in and play. Once you're there for a while, you'll probably find that there isn't much more for you than running from the cops or causing fires. The leaders don't bring any new ideas to the table, and you're left with the same roleplay every night; really, all a good night means is that it wasn't terrible. You need something new, something to captivate you and get you involved. That's what Arc does. We constantly look for other roleplay crews, see how they operate, and learn from them. Sure, most have nothing to offer us, but that doesn't stop us from introducing something new.

One night we had little attendance, so we tried splitting up the lobby into two gangs, and doing a Gang Roleplay. Now, we're seriously considering making an entire night dedicated to this. Soon, we're gonna host elections for Mayor and City Council, and they will set the cities budget, pass laws, and change the way you roleplay. We even have a Military State Roleplay in the works. Our leaders are always open to new ideas, and that's another great reason why Arc is different. Taxes, insurance, and real estate were things that were all suggested by members, and now they're becoming an integral component of the roleplays. Anything can happen here.

How to get in on the action:
You Must:
Be at least 12 years of age (We can make exceptions).
Have a working mic.
Fill out the app below.
Send a friend request to fertile01
Read and understand the rules here at arc-roleplays.weebly.com (if you can't find the rules, well, maybe you'll be smarter in your next life).
Actually talk to us. We can't tell you apart from randoms unless you tell us you're here to party.
Finally, if you want some extra money in the Rp (yes there's economy), join the crew.

Here's the app:
Code: [Select]
Gamertag:
Are you at least 12 years of age? If so , how old?:
Do you have a mic?:
Why do you want to join Arc?:
How much experience do you have in roleplaying?:
What can you bring to the roleplay?:
Extra comments/concerns:

Roleplays for GTA V are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at 7:30pm EST each (Friday @ 7). Friday is action day (More information about that on the website, but basically it's badass) Hitting us up at the last second tells us you aren't that interested, so be sure to contact us ahead of time.

Again, our website is here: Arc Roleplays Website
We'll see you on the streets.
Ice road truckers, axe, top shot? What\'s next? Tagging walls? Oh...

100% Completion Club

a real life zebra donkey! They ARE real!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zonkey
scroll down in this link below to get info about it in america
http://www.messybeast.com/genetics/hyb