Username: Password:

Author Topic: I used to come here every sunday...  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Floater

• Liked: 21
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I used to come here every sunday...
« on: April 26, 2015, 02:04:02 PM »
hey guys,

I was already registered here (andi-huppert) but I didn't like that username and I haven't checked out the forums in a long time. Back in 2011 to 2013 I played RDR on PS3 like a maniac. Hardcore only because I wanted to become really good. Didn't quite get there though. The reason I'm back is because I think it's about f******g time they release a new Red Dead and I'm gonna play it from day one. Hopefully with some of the guys I used to ride with (virtually) back then.

I hope it happens soon.

Andi

Online silebyboy

• هذا هو في اللغة العربية
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 610
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I used to come here every sunday...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 02:51:57 PM »
How's it going dude? I remember you and I remember playing against you a few times. I really can't remember if you were any good or not but I'm certain you were better than me. Here's hoping for a new red dead soon.

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2544
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 05:31:07 PM »
I remember the name, even though I was always an Xbox guy.  Glad to have you back. :)

Offline MrYoungGun

• El Jefe
  • Liked: 237
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 07:24:17 PM »
Howdy Andi, its been a long time! I think we all miss RDR and are eagerly awaiting another installment, maybe they'll give us a remastered version for new gen. Rockstar should be revealing their next release within the next few months although I'm doubtful it will be a brand new RDR. I still play the last of us on ps4 these days and I'm into the community over there as much as I was here, but this place has turned into Tumbleweed since theres nothing going on in New Austin. Send me a ps4 friend request when you get around to it.

Offline Floater

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 07:38:24 PM »
I still play the last of us on ps4

The Last Of Us, eh? Haven't played it but checked out a couple of videos after you mentioned it. Seems to be a pretty competitive community, maybe even a little more than RDR. Are the shooting mechanics comparable to RDR? It looks like there's no auto aim (which I like).

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 816
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 08:04:44 AM »
I still play the last of us on ps4

The Last Of Us, eh? Haven't played it but checked out a couple of videos after you mentioned it. Seems to be a pretty competitive community, maybe even a little more than RDR. Are the shooting mechanics comparable to RDR? It looks like there's no auto aim (which I like).

Okay, ignore my previously statements. Didn't realise you were openly discussing your previous account, andi-huppert.

On topic: The Last of Us is an amazing game. I don't usually play those sorts of zombie apocalypse survival games, but I am glad I played this. The joy you get when you find sticky tape and half a pair of scissors....can't beat it.

Offline MrYoungGun

• El Jefe
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 03:48:31 PM »
Yes it is quite competitive, but every game has players that get a little too invested in the video game competition, I try to keep it as casual and fun as I can, although I do get annoyed by people who use the shotgun. Theres a steep learning curve in the multiplayer and it can be very very difficult for a newer player to kill a veteran player but because your score isn't necessarily focused on kills, you can be the top scorer just by supporting your teammates, being a medic, spotting enemies with a sniper rifle as a scout, anything you can dream up and build a loadout for. The higher level competitive players like to base success by their kill counts and as such will get testy when you don't let them shoot you over and over, but thats what the mute button is for. If you're up for some multiplayer feel free to send me a friend request, ill be active in the last of us until Metal Gear comes out in September.

Offline Ucah8er

• Won't let the sun go down on me
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2555
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 03:35:37 AM »
I killed this guy in free roam once

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1137
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 02:13:22 PM »
Hi Andi!  Welcome back!  We are all anxiously waiting for the new Red Dead!

Offline Floater

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 05:20:25 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoSuk0GbjnU I think that was one of the last full room matches I was in. Fun times.

Offline Floater

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2015, 07:10:29 AM »
I finally have a PS4 again. If you want to add me, it's YodasCreepyUncle. You know, for when RDR 3 comes out. I'm only playing Divinity right now but will start playing The Last Of Us next week and I hope the multiplayer is as good as everyone says.

Offline MrYoungGun

• El Jefe
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 01:18:21 PM »
I finally have a PS4 again. If you want to add me, it's YodasCreepyUncle. You know, for when RDR 3 comes out. I'm only playing Divinity right now but will start playing The Last Of Us next week and I hope the multiplayer is as good as everyone says.
Send me a FR if you like the last of us MP, I still play it more than any other game. Its one of the toughest games to learn how to kill experienced players, ill help you out as best I can.