Username: Password:

Author Topic: [TV] Doctor Who  (Read 442 times)

Online Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 841
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[TV] Doctor Who
« on: September 22, 2015, 11:29:43 PM »
Has anyone watched the most recent new episode yet? If so what did you think of it? (Use spoiler tags)

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 824
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [TV] Doctor Who
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 04:31:05 PM »
This is a big shock to the series....... for the first time ever!!!! The Doctor will be female.

Jodie Whitaker from Broadchurch,  the ITV Drama where the tenth Doctor went onto after his stint as the time lord, David Tennant...... now Whitaker as done the opposite.

Online Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 841
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 06:22:51 PM »
I'm kinda excited because I've seen her work with Tennant in Broadchurch which was amazing. I just hope they don't try and score political points with her by pointing out she is a woman all the time. The whole thing around Missy/Master is that Timelords don't care about the whole gender thing.

Now I am interested in how they handle a companion. I think it probably needs to be male just to balance it out, but not sure who I would want there.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1076
  • as long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 08:58:48 AM »
bout time they've been teasing this for so long ...