Username: Password:

Author Topic: New crew launched!  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 852
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
New crew launched!
« on: June 11, 2016, 04:15:03 AM »
Hey guys,

I've just gone ahead and recreated the Rockstar Social Club crew for us. The previous one was very much outdated from the previous site name etc. You can find it here.

Feel free to join, share and start using.

21/5/17 EDIT: Changed to reflect the new crew which dropped the DotNet from the name.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 07:30:59 PM by Chalk »

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5501
  • Adios, half soldier
  • Awards Best Contributor 2014
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
Re: New crew launched!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 06:00:16 AM »
I kinda forgot about the Rockstar Social Club... Is it still a busy place?

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 06:07:34 AM »
I kinda forgot about the Rockstar Social Club... Is it still a busy place?

To be honest I had pretty much forgotten about it as well, until I booted GTAV back up again.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 640
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 08:00:09 AM »
I've joined. Do you play GTAV on the PS4 Chalk?

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 08:19:31 AM »
I've joined. Do you play GTAV on the PS4 Chalk?

Unfortunately not. I originally played it on the Xbox 360, and then later did a little bit on the PS3 with a couple of friends of mine. When it released on Xbox One I got it for that as well, and that's what I'm playing now.
I don't know about you but I sure as heck would love cross platform play to become the norm.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 640
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 11:26:33 AM »
Cross platform play would be great but I won't hold my breath for it anytime soon.

Offline VMB-TAN

• Carson, Bill Carson
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5501
  • Adios, half soldier
  • Awards Best Contributor 2014
    • View Profile
    • my YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 01:22:15 PM »
Or anytime at all :(

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1563
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2016, 06:29:46 PM »

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 09:07:38 PM »
We can only hope. I think it would be a long shot for Microsoft and Sony to directly work together to incorporate all their games for cross play. Rather it would be publishers and developers that want their games to bridge the gap and open it up to a larger market of cross playing gamers.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1280
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 01:17:51 PM »
I'm going to join...but I need to delete a crew.  1) my own crew  2) RRR Reloaded 3) SRSI and 4&5) are other crews with friends I currently play GTA with.  I will probably delete RRR only because of the inactivity but if it does become active or someone starts another RRR crew I will join back up.

If you ever need help making crew emblems let me know....I love making emblems!
Here's some of my current work...

That would be SO great if they would make cross platform play available.  I would love to play with you PS4 guys! 

I wonder if they will still have the posses in the new Red Dead?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 01:22:53 PM by Mrs Marston »

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 05:11:12 AM »
Okay yeah you can take over emblem making duties. That is some awesome work you've got there.

I can only imagine that they would continue to have a posse/crew type of system. Only makes sense.

Offline Kazzy

• Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 3126
  • Midas Touch
  • Awards Best GFX 2014 Best graphics artist
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 05:59:27 AM »

If you ever need help making crew emblems let me know....I love making emblems!
Here's some of my current work...
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

That would be SO great if they would make cross platform play available.  I would love to play with you PS4 guys! 

I wonder if they will still have the posses in the new Red Dead?

Nice emblems! I never could get a hang of the emblem maker over there!!

Totally agree with the cross platform play :)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 04:14:43 PM »
Thanks! I will work on something later this week....Chalk, if you want something specific on the emblem or any ideas just let me know!

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 08:25:47 PM »
Thanks! I will work on something later this week....Chalk, if you want something specific on the emblem or any ideas just let me know!

Not really. Just something that ties into the Red Dead series/genre. Go nuts.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2016, 06:51:07 PM »
I tried to publish a crew emblem on the social club crew....I clicked the wrong one and now I can't get the right one to publish.  :-\ I think I have to wait a while for it to take effect. It was an emblem I had made for RRR and I changed the letters to RDF, so I now have 2 identical emblems except for the letters.  I will keep trying...but I still want to make another one.  That emblem creator needs more western style graphics and a font option!  Creating letters is so tedious and takes up too much time. Ugh. LOL!

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2016, 04:40:05 AM »
That emblem creator needs more western style graphics and a font option!  Creating letters is so tedious and takes up too much time. Ugh. LOL!

I wonder if they will add in some more options upon a new Red Dead release. Add in some more western features, like animals (snakes, birds, etc) and more old school guns and badges.

Also agree with the ability to directly input fonts, or letters rather than having to create it using shapes.

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2017, 07:32:50 PM »
I've created a new one which drops the DotNet from the name. The crew is now here

Please join up and what not. Also if anyone is better than I am at creating crew emblems then feel free to have a go.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 869
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 08:20:37 AM »
I wonder how the social club crew thing will work in RDR2 ??  wild west isn't a gang/crew type environment,  I hope R* add a Posse gang tab to the SC.

so we then have Crews for GTA5 & Posse for RDR.

we do need that Social club feature in RDR2....... for relaying/posting messages in-game to players scattered across various free roam lobbies.

I'm here

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:26:48 AM by Ferguson99 »

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 12:08:48 AM »
I must assume that the crew system will play a huge part of Red Dead Online. Whether or not its rebranded to be posses is another matter. They could still have Crews being the larger groups in the social club, and a posse being the 2-8  or 2-16 player groups in game.