Username: Password:

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox Ultimate Games Sale (5th-11th July)  (Read 985 times)

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 841
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Xbox Live's Major Nelson has announced a bunch of games which will be on sale from the 5th - 11th of July. Games are from both the Xbox One and Xbox 360, and even some Windows 10 games.

Included in this very long list is Red Dead Redemption. Is this some kind of precursor to backwards compatibility? Or is it just another random games they've thrown in for the 360 owners? You decide!

Oh, it'll be 65% off. 75% if you're an Xbox Live member.

You can view the full list here.

Online Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1213
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox Ultimate Games Sale (5th-11th July)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 01:39:09 PM »
I'm almost tempted to buy it because my copies I have on disc do not work in single player....the weapon wheel is empty and when on horseback it freezes and graphics get all weird.  And I will have it just in case it does go backwards compatible. It might very well be a precursor....maybe they want to see how well it sells. It's a shame that the multiplayer is still so messed up.....thanks to modders!

Offline outlawfisherman

• TWO
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 2567
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2016, 07:54:41 PM »
They keep getting our hopes up.  :(

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 841
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 08:18:22 AM »
I'm tempted to buy a digital copy just so I don't have to change discs if it becomes backwards compatible/decide to play on 360 again.
#firstworldproblems