Username: Password:

Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption Singleplayer freezes on loading screen ps3  (Read 966 times)

Offline cdcameron

• Liked: 0
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I have never played Red Dead Redemption before and I have never played the multiplayer and I tried to launch the game but it created a game, the wheel spun around a few times and the background changed and then it just stopped. The wheel stopped spinning and I couldn't do anything. I tried deleting the save, trying to play without a save, deleting game options and uninstalling but nothing has worked. My ps3 doesn't have internet so I can't use multiplayer. It's the standard Red Dead Redemption without any dlc and the retail physical edition. Please help.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1141
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Red Dead Redemption Singleplayer freezes on loading screen ps3
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 01:00:19 PM »
Hi, Cameron.  This forum is only a fan-based forum and we are not affiliated with Rockstar in any way.  You would have to contact Rockstar support at their official page for any type of technical problems.  But I am sorry to inform you that Red Dead Redemption has been broken for a while now.... multiplayer and now there have been some reports of single player not running properly also.  I highly doubt that they will ever be able to fix these problems due to the fact that the game is over 6 years old.

But, we all know that they are working on a new Red Dead game, so that will be something to look forward to.....soon hopefully.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1548
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
Re: Red Dead Redemption Singleplayer freezes on loading screen ps3
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 02:10:29 PM »
Was it a used disc? Check to see if it is scratched.