Username: Password:

Author Topic: RDR MP FIXED  (Read 5334 times)

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 816
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RDR MP FIXED
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2016, 04:18:30 AM »
#calledit?

It survived a lot longer than I thought it would initially. I wonder if they will try and fix it again, more as a PR attempt with the new title now announced than because they actually want to devote resources to the older title.

Offline Kazzy

• Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 3085
  • Midas Touch
  • Awards Best GFX 2014 Best graphics artist
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2016, 04:25:21 AM »
#calledit?

It survived a lot longer than I thought it would initially. I wonder if they will try and fix it again, more as a PR attempt with the new title now announced than because they actually want to devote resources to the older title.

Let's hope so, people have been flooding back to it since Red Dead 2's announcement.

Offline Mathieu_Era

• TWO
  • Liked: 468
  • You Just Made The List!
  • Awards Most Likely To Flee To Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2016, 04:40:57 AM »
You wanna put down RDRs slow loading times? Huh? Huh?
Kazzy and convex airplane just made the list!

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 921
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2016, 05:35:57 AM »
I don't think R* fixed anything.  It just fixes itself and then breaks again as its been like that since 2013.

It started working last year around the same time, in September, all the way until Christmas Eve. :'(  Modders were probably more in a hurry to break it this year since there were way more people playing it this year than last.

Offline Chalk

• We can rebuild him!
  • Administrator
  • Liked: 816
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2016, 06:26:59 AM »

Are you quoting Y2J?

Offline mellamocomotu

• Liked: 18
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2016, 01:16:47 PM »
yeah it´s confirmed its fucked up again :(

Offline Nikolai

• Liked: 15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2016, 01:16:49 PM »
The gift of Jericho.

Offline Mathieu_Era

• TWO
  • Liked: 468
  • You Just Made The List!
  • Awards Most Likely To Flee To Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2016, 09:04:01 PM »
The gift of Jericho.

God Tiski's people. God clan. Stupid Idiots.
YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

Offline Nikolai

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2016, 10:27:58 PM »
...?

Offline Jerry Garcia

• Liked: 1
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2016, 11:19:26 PM »
The servers just need to be reset again. I have high hopes since R* knows what they are doing in promoting RDR2. Continuing to reset the servers would be good hype for it.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2016, 06:17:25 AM »
The servers just need to be reset again. I have high hopes since R* knows what they are doing in promoting RDR2. Continuing to reset the servers would be good hype for it.

"look how unplayable we let our first game become because we did nothing, ever, to fix it.  we were too busy cracking down on gta money glitchers.  but make sure to buy the sequel!"

Offline mellamocomotu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2016, 08:31:47 AM »

"look how unplayable we let our first game become because we did nothing, ever, to fix it.  we were too busy cracking down on gta money glitchers.  but make sure to buy the sequel!"

Yeah, they know that they have our money regardless of wether they fix it or not...but i would bet they are going to fix it again

Offline Jerry Garcia

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2016, 04:42:58 AM »
Do I agree with their morals to us loyal RDR players? Definitely not. Do I see where they are coming from in a business sense...? Hard not to, RDR wasn't making them anymore money. But what I would bet on is that RDR servers were reset to get up hype for the release. RDR2 won't be out for at least another year so I would assume that they will do it again.. I hope i'm right at least.

Offline mellamocomotu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2016, 07:46:15 AM »
Do I agree with their morals to us loyal RDR players? Definitely not. Do I see where they are coming from in a business sense...? Hard not to, RDR wasn't making them anymore money. But what I would bet on is that RDR servers were reset to get up hype for the release. RDR2 won't be out for at least another year so I would assume that they will do it again.. I hope i'm right at least.

If it was as easy as reseting the server they would have already fix it by now...

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2016, 09:43:47 AM »
You wanna put down RDRs slow loading times? Huh? Huh?

But its still quicker then GTAO

Offline Jerry Garcia

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2016, 08:57:11 AM »

If it was as easy as reseting the server they would have already fix it by now...

Don't believe there is a way to "fix" it, unless R* wants to mess with the coding and try to take zombies out of the game. But resetting the servers at least would allow us to play on public so long as the sessions aren't infected.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RDR MP FIXED
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2016, 09:30:26 AM »

Don't believe there is a way to "fix" it, unless R* wants to mess with the coding and try to take zombies out of the game. But resetting the servers at least would allow us to play on public so long as the sessions aren't infected.

You don't when started fixing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2016, 07:02:10 AM »

yeah and why wouldn't they reset it when they released it onto xbox1?  makes no sense.  i don't think R* has anything to do with the game working or not working.

i watched this video a few weeks ago and this guy says its extremely easy for R* to fix RDR.  he even says what they need to do.  i don't know if its correct but he seems to know what he's talking about.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZK0aElTgA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZK0aElTgA</a>

no i don't watch Glitched people's youtube videos, i found this video when i clicked a link Jester posted on here a few weeks ago.

Offline Nikolai

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2016, 11:54:38 AM »
I can get into some matches. It seems to load, but then sometimes everyone is invisible and it's glitched. Free Roam seems to work fine currently.

Offline ADONYS

• Liked: 698
  • Best RB Camper EVER
  • Awards Biggest drama queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2016, 04:53:54 PM »
Hoping nothing like this happens on the next one!

Im shocked a massive game developer like rockstar can't get these issues resolved permanently.