Username: Password:

Author Topic: What Phone do you have?  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Lutten

• Run Devil Run
  • Liked: 39
  • Out of Time
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What Phone do you have?
« on: October 23, 2016, 10:27:42 AM »
I wondered why we never one had one these threads. Anyway, to start up with, my current device is a Moto G4 Plus.

Older Phones:
  • Sony Xperia M
  • Galaxy S3
  • Lumia 730

What phones do you guys use?

Offline convex airplane

• TWO
  • Liked: 3930
  • Awards Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to get bucked off his horse Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What Phone do you have?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 11:22:21 AM »
Been using the Samsung Galaxy 5 Active for 2.5 years now and have had no problems at all. I am pleasantly surprised at how well runs. Battery life also has not decreased much at all...

Offline Ucah8er

• Won't let the sun go down on me
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 2558
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted to have made the Best musical contribution Best Signature 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 11:36:34 AM »
I almost went for the moto g4 but I ended up getting the huawei P8. Very good price quality.

Let's see...I had the alcatel one touch idol x before that and that was my first smart phone.

Offline Lutten

• Run Devil Run
  • Out of Time
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 12:07:34 PM »
Motorola Devices are great companions if you ask me. My G4 Plus heats up a bit. Other than that, it's really smooth and responsive.

Offline RedBull FM

• Let's go fucking Bonkers!
  • Standard Member
  • Liked: 462
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »
iPhone 6s
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Online Ferguson99

• Liked: 830
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2016, 01:32:22 PM »
IPhone........... started off with 3GS - 5 - and the 7

I get every other iPhone.

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 637
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2016, 02:20:29 PM »
iPhone 6s for me too. I'm fortunate in that I haven't had to fork out for my own phone since around 2002, I've always had one supplied by the company I work for and every 2 years we just get whatever the latest iPhone is.

If I had to pay out of my own pocket, no way I'd be getting an iPhone personally. Nothing against them, just think you can get quality alternatives at much better prices.

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Liked: 842
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2016, 02:36:41 PM »
I am currently using an iPhone 6S Plus. Before that though I used:

iPhone 3GS
iPhone 5
iPhone 6

Can't remember what phones I had before the iPhone generation, but there was a couple of Nokia's, a Motorola and even some crappy Alcatel one as well.

Offline Kazzy

• Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 3114
  • Midas Touch
  • Awards Best GFX 2014 Best graphics artist
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 05:37:03 PM »
iPhone 6 Plus

Previously I had an iPhone 4 so it was quite a nice upgrade for me :)

Offline Lutten

• Run Devil Run
  • Out of Time
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 06:39:41 AM »
I would get an iOS Device only if they weren't so pricey on contracts. I use E&E (T-Mobile) and the rates are really good. My previous phones were locked devices. My Current device is a GSM Unlocked.

Offline Der Kaiser

• Blitzkrieg
  • Liked: 3
  • My side was not chosen, my side was given.
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Games
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2017, 02:35:50 AM »
I'm currently on the iPhone 6s since June of last year, so far nothing wrong. The phone runs super smooth, then again i mostly use it because i have over 1,400 songs in it. Before the 6s i had the 6, then an HTC One M8 and a Galaxy s4.

I'm sticking with team Apple.

"You and West Dickens are so crooked, you could swallow nails and spit out corkscrews." -John Marston

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5573
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2017, 05:20:18 AM »
I'm currently on the iPhone 6s since June of last year, so far nothing wrong. The phone runs super smooth, then again i mostly use it because i have over 1,400 songs in it. Before the 6s i had the 6, then an HTC One M8 and a Galaxy s4.

I'm sticking with team Apple.

I also upgraded to the iPhone SE from the 5s, I like the smaller handsets so it was a no brainer for me as the SE is flashed with the latest software, battery life is better and the camera is great. The phone itself has a 64gb memory so I don’t have to worry about data management for the time being.
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline Der Kaiser

• Blitzkrieg
  • Liked: 3
  • My side was not chosen, my side was given.
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Games
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2017, 12:56:26 PM »
I also upgraded to the iPhone SE from the 5s, I like the smaller handsets so it was a no brainer for me as the SE is flashed with the latest software, battery life is better and the camera is great. The phone itself has a 64gb memory so I don’t have to worry about data management for the time being.

The 64GB is perfect. I have over 1,000 songs and 10 videos in my phone plus 34 apps and still have plenty of memory to store more. It says I have 35GB left, incredible. I am thinking of upgrading from the 6s to the SE. It's smaller and easier to hold.

I'm already losing interest in upgrading to the new phones, way too expensive.

What does the SE has that the 6s doesn't have?

"You and West Dickens are so crooked, you could swallow nails and spit out corkscrews." -John Marston

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
  • Awards Awarded to the user voted Best admin Awarded to the user voted Most helpful member Awarded to the user voted to have the Best contribution Awarded to the user voted Best staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2017, 07:28:14 PM »
I have an iPhone 6 with a ton of apps, most of which I hardly ever use. A heap of music, of which I listen to only a small amount. And a lot of photos, which I hardly ever clear out.

But it still has space on it, so I got that going for me.

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5573
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2017, 05:18:51 AM »

The 64GB is perfect. I have over 1,000 songs and 10 videos in my phone plus 34 apps and still have plenty of memory to store more. It says I have 35GB left, incredible. I am thinking of upgrading from the 6s to the SE. It's smaller and easier to hold.

I'm already losing interest in upgrading to the new phones, way too expensive.

What does the SE has that the 6s doesn't have?

I think overall the 6s is slighly more functional, the battery life is ever so slighly better, the storgae options go up to 128GB and the touch ID is a bit faster, front camera is also better for the 6s for selfie and face time lovers. Despite all that I like the SE for the simple reason of it's dimensons, it fits comfortably in my hand, does the job well so I'm happy enough, I'm also at the stage were I don't need to have the latest handset either.
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.

Offline Cheese

• Administrator
  • Liked: 1561
  • Сука Блять
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 03:05:00 PM »
As long as it smoothly plays music, videos, internet browsing, and traditional phone things than I'm happy. You can get good quality Androids nowadays for $100 and I don't see any reason to get something 5 times as expensive. If you need storage SD cards are cheap enough today too. Although a waterproof phone might make me spend more considering that is what did my last one in.

Offline Chalk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2017, 09:13:29 AM »
I must make a correction. I have a 128GB iPhone 6s Plus. When I first got it I had a hard time adjusting to the massive screen. Its still a bit clunky at times but you learn to work with it.

Offline Shovelhead

• Born to Lose
  • Liked: 7
  • Live to Win
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 06:41:45 AM »
I have a Motorola flip phone from 2004. It makes calls and texts. That's all I need a phone to do. It's sturdy and practical.

And no, I'm not 75 fucking years old It's not a "Jitterbug"... I'm just a Luddite in most aspects of modern technology.

Offline RedBull FM

• Let's go fucking Bonkers!
  • Standard Member
  • Liked: 462
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 10:19:35 AM »
IPhone 7 plus, Gold 32GB
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Online Ferguson99

• Liked: 830
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What Phone do you have?
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 06:02:47 PM »
Mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro