Username: Password:

Author Topic: Posse Wars  (Read 711 times)

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 785
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Posse Wars
« on: November 11, 2016, 04:58:57 PM »
Back in the day on Red Dead...... there was an endless amount of posse battles, all came with anguements & banter.

Who remembers a group of players calling themselves USSV.  always wanting to take on the Bountyhunters (BH013)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNvddFhvWIs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNvddFhvWIs</a>

Offline silebyboy

• هذا هو في اللغة العربية
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 613
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Posse Wars
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 04:20:48 AM »
I remember most of those names.

When I'd see a shootout happening I'd like nothing more than standing at a safe distance and picking as many people off with my sniper rifle as I could (usually not many), then when spotted I'd run and hope somebody would give chase. Good times.

Offline stevethetree

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1799
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Posse Wars
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 11:43:37 PM »
One of the more unique experiences I had in RDR was getting hunted by a group of 8 randoms. It started as a fight between just one or two guys, but then they just kept adding more and more people to their side, and suddenly it was 1v8. Since I played so much, I was able to hold my own long enough to slip away on my zebra donkey. I got chased halfway across the map to the top of that mountain you could glitch your horse on top of. The leader of the group started broadcasting to the whole lobby, "Nobody help Steve! Anyone that does is gonna be killed too!" Eventually someone sent me an invite (probably to get that guy to shut up), and I was teleported to Mexico. By the time they caught up to me they were pretty mad. Me and the other guy fought them for a while, but I had to leave. Somehow I didn't get any hatemail. I guess they all got it out of their system by the time I left.

I really hope RDR2's multiplayer isn't too different, so cool stuff like that can happen organically.