Username: Password:

Author Topic: Import/Export  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 828
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Import/Export
« on: December 02, 2016, 12:20:51 PM »
Import/Export Coming December

Savvy CEOs know there's always more for the taking. While Special Cargo business in Southern San Andreas is booming, another opportunity to expand your hold on the city awaits. With GTA Online: Import/Export it's time to muscle into the lucrative and specialized field of high-volume exotic car theft.

Stealing and dealing high-end vehicles is serious business. Building on the supply chains of Further Adventures in Finance and Felony, Import/Export introduces a whole new series of criminal pursuits as CEOs and their organizations boost, modify and resell the most wanted vehicles in the city for big profits. It will take talent, coordination and the tactical use of some brand new Special Vehicles to get the job done, all while staying one step ahead of the police and rival challengers from across the city and countryside.

New Vehicle Warehouses will house the results of your importing and exporting operations, while CEOs can also reap the fruits of their labor with expansions to the Executive Office buildings. Add massive Executive Office Garages with up to three floors of showroom quality storage for as many as 60 vehicles, complete with customizable décor and a Custom Auto Shop.

Stay tuned for more details about Import/Export, including a glimpse at all new Special Vehicles that deliver a unique breed of vehicular mayhem and destruction to GTA Online.

Holy Shit, what is this?....... mine will be yellow ;)

This looks like an expensive update..... it will deplete our GTA$

« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 05:10:49 AM by Ferguson99 »

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1215
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Import/Export
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 07:44:39 PM »
It's a good thing I have plenty of money saved up for this update....I agree that it will be very expensive, but at the same time stealing cars and selling them might be a very lucrative business...possibly better than the CEO warehouse crates.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1076
  • as long as we get paid or you get shot, I'm happy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 06:45:32 AM »
import export sounds like GTAV might actually be fun again ... i always liked in the past editions when you got lists of cars to steal and deliver to different locations ... i've missed that in this game with only the one four car list to deliver to one location ... would also like to see them bring the tow truck into online as well ... or make a flat bed tow truck that could pick up and haul cars or tip bed for a moving ramp like in Watch Dogs 2 ... the warehouse type large garage is way over due ... can't wait for the fun to begin ...

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »
Bet the selling profits will be crap

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 04:20:42 PM »
import export sounds like GTAV might actually be fun again ...

It's always been fun for me!  Right now it's the best it's ever been with all the business opportunities and game modes they've added.  I recently went back to 360 to play GTA with a friend and wow, is that boring! I really don't understand why people have stopped playing it.  There's so much to do....I guess it depends on who you play with maybe.

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 04:40:44 PM »
There's so much to do....

Its true, GTA has so many activities rolled into one game....... Goodtimes in free roam, wide variety of Deathmatches (capture, last time standing, etc) races (from the basic street races to cunning stunts) Creator mode.... design and make your own World) Rockstar Editor.... if you consider yourself a movie director.

Why do we need any other game ?? and just think all these GTA game features could be introduced to RDR2.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 09:40:01 PM »
sorry ferg but i don't want RDR2 to be anything like GTA ... that would kill the game for sure ... who wants to play a copy of something you already play ... not me ... i hope they don't even bring anything from the first RDR into the new RDR2 ... repeat or reskinned games are just plain lazy ...

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2016, 12:58:18 PM »
not even if they include wagon races............ we had a wide variety of wagons in the original RDR.

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 03:26:23 PM »
some things will naturally fit into the new game ... racing whether on horse back or in a wagon or mine cart would just be normal ... just like playing poker or that five finger knive game ... just like you'll still use guns ... hopefully some new models maybe more details in the weapons ... i'm just saying i don't hope for a reskinned same old maps with same old characters from the first game ... have fun in playstation now buddy, i'm sure you'll have fun ... 

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 12:06:31 PM »
That "ramp" car will probably be a Pegasus vehicle....I hope I'm wrong and you can put it in your garage!

This week's update ends tomorrow (12/7) which is a Wed.  They say that this new update will be released at the end of this month. So, I'm wondering will they put it out before or during any kind of Christmas update?  They usually have updates on Tues. but it seems like they are going back to a Thursday maybe for Christmas because it would make sense that any Christmas update would be on the 22nd with snow on Christmas Day and New Year's.  That leaves the 8th (maybe just another double GTA$/RP week) and the 15th.  Who know's maybe they will throw it in on the 20th!  I'm hoping it will be before Christmas.

Just thinking out loud here getting hyped for this update and hoping it will get more people playing!  What do you guys think?

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2016, 05:52:30 PM »
fingers crossed we will get it this week, Tuesday 13th

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 07:45:29 AM »
ran into some DNS issues when the version update tried to begin download ...
     restarted my router and my PS4 ... seems to be working fine now the download has begun ...
          see you all on the other side ...

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
Import/Export
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 10:34:24 AM »
Installing as we speak 👍

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Offline will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 05:12:21 PM »
download completed ... logged into online game play and purchased my garage for the import export work ... sorced my first car and completed the delivery to my garage ... was going to get a second but was booted from my online game session and have not been able to log back into the online game since ... anyone else having problems?  ...

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
Import/Export
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2016, 05:48:11 PM »
Been online all evening....No problems.

Sent from my iPhone 7 using Tapatalk

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 11:52:26 AM »
I'm a little disappointed that there are only 4 new (personal) vehicles to purchase.  The specialty vehicles are really fun but I think I might wait until I earn some more money to buy those.  Hopefully they will add in some more new cars to fill up that new 60-car office garage.

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 03:09:18 PM »
OMG....... these Updates just keep getting more and more awesome, all you lot that won't purchase GTA5 for PS4/XboxOne are missing out on loads.

the highlight of the import/export update for me....... is check it out Kitt from 80's TV series Knight Rider

Rockstar have given the Ruiner a real make over..... along with one other well known Sports car.

The Renovated CEO Building
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5yPKCFg0M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5yPKCFg0M</a>
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:27:06 PM by Ferguson99 »

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2016, 05:14:12 PM »
The "imports & exports" update is proving to be a very advanced feature to GTA Online, with its many business like missions that finally put the word "theft" into Grand Theft Auto........ and it also comes with its many new amazing cars and special vehicles that come with armoured and loaded with weapons of high explosive.

Action from the CEO special vehicle missions
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H10p2Jkpk1s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H10p2Jkpk1s</a>

The Karin Rebel Technical 'Aqua
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OomyhrRuWo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OomyhrRuWo</a>

Offline Ferguson99

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 02:12:11 PM »
Another little treat on GTA today

Offline silebyboy

• Tennis is my goal.
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 637
  • Flipmode is the greatest.
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 03:16:30 PM »
How's that any different to the last 20 cars they've released? Is it that sticker on the door?