Username: Password:

Author Topic: Land Grab  (Read 296 times)

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Land Grab
« on: April 13, 2017, 05:57:38 AM »
GTA OnlineContent UpdatesAnnouncements
New Land Grab Adversary Mode in GTA Online

Are Rockstar running out of ideas....... and bringing RDR features to GTA Online?

Claim what's rightfully yours in Land Grab, the latest mode to invade GTA Online. Every minute counts in Land Grab, where teams battle to control territory in an unforgiving cyberspace: shoot the other guy in the neck, grab his turf, reload and repeat. If you don’t do it, someone will do it for you.
Pitting up to four teams against one another and with seven maps to choose from, claim territory by marking it with your team’s neon color simply by running over it. The not so simple part? The army of well-armed rivals who have the very same idea. The team with the most territory at the buzzer wins. Claim what's yours today and earn Double GTA$ & RP in Land Grab through April 24th.

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1136
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Land Grab
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 12:04:11 PM »
Was hoping that it would be similar to RDR's Land Grab....but it's really just like that other adversary with the cars where you have to cover up the most tiles. 

It's fun just the same though! I like the adversaries where there is a good shootout....the extra RP and $$ is just icing on the cake for me.

Offline Ferguson99

• Liked: 780
  • Awards Most Likely to Get Bucked From Horse
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Land Grab
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 12:18:59 PM »
Was hoping that it would be similar to RDR's Land Grab....but it's really just like that other adversary with the cars where you have to cover up the most tiles. 

It's fun just the same though! I like the adversaries where there is a good shootout....the extra RP and $$ is just icing on the cake for me.

but on the plus side...... Rockstar stepping up there game, 16 player Adversary. (Always 8 players)