Username: Password:

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Origins  (Read 293 times)

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1136
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Assassin's Creed Origins
« on: February 09, 2018, 07:14:53 PM »
I only had to try this game out once (rented it from Red box) and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! I don't have a 4K tv, just a regular average LED, but the graphics are out of this world!  I LOVE the camera mode and have taken too many photos already and I'm only a level 13. I know that Ubisoft has had some bad issues with their other AC games but this one is simply a work of art and is very different than the other AC games (I think) as far as combat controls (which I'm still getting used to). Those of you who have played Witcher 3 you will see many similarities which is what sets it apart from the other AC games.

Long story short.....if you haven't tried it....get it!  I just went all out and purchased the Gold Edition! Xbox is having a sale right now on all Ubisoft games.  $99.99 value for only $66.99 which is just a little bit more than the cost of just the base game at full price.

Offline Alphapug

• That is not dead which can eternal lie. Mad Men
  • Mad Men
  • Liked: 1039
  • Mad Men Ambassador and Crew Leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Assassin's Creed Origins
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 10:36:38 AM »
Agree on all points. It’s an amazing game.

Online will136

• Saddle Tramp
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1050
  • This ain't Dodge City. And you ain't Bill Hickok.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 01:54:29 PM »
I too am an AC fan ... bought the deluxe edition with season pass ...
     have played all the AC games with exception of the two side scrollers China and Russia i think ...
          AC Origins is an entirely new experience for AC players ... love the new fighting game play ... way more realistic ...
               well worth the price of admission ...

Offline Der Kaiser

• Blitzkrieg
  • Liked: 3
  • My side was not chosen, my side was given.
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Games
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 07:06:16 PM »
I only had to try this game out once (rented it from Red box) and I am absolutely in LOVE with it! I don't have a 4K tv, just a regular average LED, but the graphics are out of this world!  I LOVE the camera mode and have taken too many photos already and I'm only a level 13. I know that Ubisoft has had some bad issues with their other AC games but this one is simply a work of art and is very different than the other AC games (I think) as far as combat controls (which I'm still getting used to). Those of you who have played Witcher 3 you will see many similarities which is what sets it apart from the other AC games.

Long story short.....if you haven't tried it....get it!  I just went all out and purchased the Gold Edition! Xbox is having a sale right now on all Ubisoft games.  $99.99 value for only $66.99 which is just a little bit more than the cost of just the base game at full price.

I have a 4k tv, this game looks freaking insane on my 55" tv, and i have PS4 Pro so the graphics look slightly better. GTA V also looks beautiful. Storywise it is not the best AC, that goes to Black Flag in my opinion but it's better than the previous one in london.

"You and West Dickens are so crooked, you could swallow nails and spit out corkscrews." -John Marston

Offline Mrs Marston

• Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 1136
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 12:36:03 PM »
I love the photo mode feature and the fact that I can save my photos to a website (just like snapmatics save to the social club on GTA5). My xbox storage gets filled up too quickly.

Offline Craigyroo

• New gen zen(^_^)
  • Red River Resistance
  • Liked: 5496
  • Stranger thing.
  • Awards PS3 Online Pro Best signature Awarded to the member judged to have the best MP secret
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 08:28:48 AM »
I love the photo mode feature and the fact that I can save my photos to a website (just like snapmatics save to the social club on GTA5). My xbox storage gets filled up too quickly.

(Image removed from quote.)

Great screen shots!
<-- Click to view live stream of my gameplay.